pokemon red and blue on minecraft(not a mod)

Discus and support pokemon red and blue on minecraft(not a mod) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im looking to build the entire map of pokemon red and blue. if its in the game i want to make it in minecraft. this is going to be a huge project.i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hanibal King 88, Jan 27, 2014.

1. pokemon red and blue on minecraft(not a mod)

im looking to build the entire map of pokemon red and blue. if its in the game i want to make it in minecraft. this is going to be a huge project.i want every house inside and out. or at least the ones we can do. gyms all of it. im looling for mature players.
    i dont care about age but dont act stupid or break other peoples builds. my gamer tag is .im on at night being a parent. so if during the day im on its most likely my kids.ive started pallet town and makin my way up the road. you must find ur
    own map to make ill try to find some and when u get in the game ill give u the website. this map will be huge so either everyone works together on one place or spreads out andbuilds diffrent citys.

:)

Hanibal King 88, Jan 27, 2014
  2. are you honestly suprised?

[quote user="xHIPSTERMINATOR"]

Nah pokemon red/blue are totally the most hacked/modded/glitched game ever... missingno. FTW.

[/quote]level 270 pokemon ftw.

gameshoes3003, Jan 27, 2014
  3. are you honestly suprised?

Nah pokemon red/blue are totally the most hacked/modded/glitched game ever... missingno. FTW.

HEY Y0 FRY MAN, Jan 27, 2014
  4. HEY Y0 FRY MAN Win User

are you honestly suprised?

5. gameshoes3003 Win User

are you honestly suprised?

[quote user="xHIPSTERMINATOR"]

[/quote]level 270 pokemon ftw.
  6. AWildYamiEnters Win User

What was your all time favorite DLC pack?

Fast and Furious (Forza Horizon 2), Tiny Tina (Borderlands 2) and the Halo 2 & 3 map packs.

Not sure if this counts, but the entirety of Pokemon Red/Green (Red/Blue) added to Pokemon Gold/Silver. It was a surprise that it was added and in today's terms might have been a DLC.
  7. Biggshow Win User

What game have you spent the most amount of hours on?

That's a hard question. So far this year I have put a lot of time into State Of Decay 2. Overall though probably Pokemon Red/Blue, Halo original, Division and Golden Eye 64
  8. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

First ever game to present time

Pokemon blue on gameboy colour 😂
Thema:

pokemon red and blue on minecraft(not a mod)

1. pokemon red and blue on minecraft(not a mod) - Similar Threads - pokemon red blue

2. Red dead redemption 2 online takes off Internet connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 online takes off Internet connection: Over the last week or so I'll be playing red dead redemption 2 online and I will be kicked from the game and as soon as I load the game back my xbox live turns off and turns back on it only...
  3. On my red dead 2 game nothing but birds and fish are in my game no deer elk buffalo nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my red dead 2 game nothing but birds and fish are in my game no deer elk buffalo nothing...: On my Red dead 2 game I am having issues with animals spawning how do I fix it any id eas cc0c4b20-2719-479c-bc6c-e2f845321c3d
  4. Error E82 code on Xbox 360 with red light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error E82 code on Xbox 360 with red light: I unplugged my son’s xbox 360 from the outlet and when i plugged it back in, it know has a red light and Error code E 82 pops on the screen. What can i do? Thanks for your help....
  5. Red Dead Redemption II on Xbox One X-Slow Input Lag with controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dead Redemption II on Xbox One X-Slow Input Lag with controller?: So, I recently sold my ps4 and decided to purchase a Samsung Q70r 4k TV along with the Xbox One X and Red Dead Redemption II. I was immediately blown away by how gorgeous the game looked on 4k as...
  6. LAS DESCARGAS EN LOS DEMAS DISPOSITIVOS DE MI RED VAN BIEN PERO EN EL XBOX SON LENTAS

in XBoX on Consoles
    LAS DESCARGAS EN LOS DEMAS DISPOSITIVOS DE MI RED VAN BIEN PERO EN EL XBOX SON LENTAS: Tengo un problema y es que la velocidad de descarga en todos los dispositivos de mi red funciona de maravilla, sin embargo en el Xbox es lenta. Agradeceria su valiosa ayuda para encontrar la...
  7. pokemon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pokemon: Does anyone know if there is any pokemon games for the xbox? 13039a52-c9d4-4ee2-888e-0f780cbfedf7
  8. Pokecraft – A Pokemon Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pokecraft – A Pokemon Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9: About Pokecraft Resource Pack Now with 1.8 Pixelmon! Here are some new armors and swords. DOWLOAD: Pokecraft – A Pokemon Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9 Home Page: http://www.9minecraft.net/...
  9. Minecraft RPG server! (Not roleplay, I mean like Pokemon-style RPG)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft RPG server! (Not roleplay, I mean like Pokemon-style RPG): Have you ever wanted to play an RPG You can help create? Do you not have the money to buy programming, or just want to play an RPG? Hi, it's the Orange Knight here with the RPG World! With this,...
  10. Pokemon Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pokemon Minecraft: Where do I find Pokemon Minecraft? Is it a download? 6b0e7d24-be58-4157-ada8-29091d3a2780