POLICE CLAN FOR GTA V

Discus and support POLICE CLAN FOR GTA V in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; LOVE ROLEPLAYING FOR POLICE? LOVE HAVING FUN WITH GREAT PEOPLE? WANT A GOOD DISIPLINED CLAN? WELL COME JOIN METROPOLITAN POLICE TODAY. WE HAVE ALOT OF... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BORDERSKIPER, Jan 25, 2014.

1. BORDERSKIPER
    BORDERSKIPER Guest

POLICE CLAN FOR GTA V

LOVE ROLEPLAYING FOR POLICE? LOVE HAVING FUN WITH GREAT PEOPLE? WANT A GOOD DISIPLINED CLAN?

WELL COME JOIN METROPOLITAN POLICE TODAY. WE HAVE ALOT OF GREAT OPENINGS FROM METRO POLICE AND ALL THE RANKS WITHIN IT. ALSO JOIN THE HIGHWAY PATROL.

WE DO PATROLS ATLEAST 4-5 TIMES A WEEK THAT INCLUDES:

POLICE

HIGHWAY PATROL

FIRE/EMS

AND ALOT MORE

IF YOUR INTERESTED IN JOINING GO TO: Enjin: Website does not exist

-COMMISSINER

:)

BORDERSKIPER, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Looking for GTA V/Multigaming Clan

I want to join a GTA V and Multigaming Clan. No police clans.

Grandma Dippy, Jan 25, 2014
  3. iSickStealth
    iSickStealth Guest
    GTA V Police Role-Playing Clan

Jealous? As of now, the most LARGEST, and more realistic police clan for GTA V is LSPD. Ran by mwah POLICE CLAN FOR GTA V :)

iSickStealth, Jan 25, 2014
  4. iSickStealth Win User

GTA V Police Role-Playing Clan

Jealous? As of now, the most LARGEST, and more realistic police clan for GTA V is LSPD. Ran by mwah :)
  5. DarkKnightS4C Win User

Looking for clan! (:

Got a police roleplay clan for GTA: V on 360 called Limitless Territory. If interested add and message me gt: SolarEclipseS4C
  6. DarkKnightS4C Win User

Need Active Clan

Got a police roleplay clan for GTA: V on 360 called Limitless Territory. If interested add and message me gt: SolarEclipseS4C
  7. DarkKnightS4C Win User

Police Clan

8. DarkKnightS4C Win User

Looking To Join A Clan.

Thema:

POLICE CLAN FOR GTA V

1. POLICE CLAN FOR GTA V - Similar Threads - POLICE CLAN GTA

2. GTA V Police Roleplay Clan (looking for experienced players for rank)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Police Roleplay Clan (looking for experienced players for rank): I am in search of GTA V Police Roleplay players, I hope I am posting in the right place, I am looking for members to join my clan, Los Santos 911, that has been around since 2011 back on 360 with...
  3. Xbox 360 GTA V Police Roleplaying Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 GTA V Police Roleplaying Clan: Looking For The Best And Professional Police Rolplaying Crew On GTA V For Xbox 360? Well You Found One Here... We Are Currently Accepting Members VIA Our Website Which Is...
  4. GTA V Police Clan - Law Enforcement Finest Department

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Police Clan - Law Enforcement Finest Department: LEFD is a police roleplay clan that provides education and entertainment for all member, LEFD is only for xbox 360 and Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V).Our Events are perform in a free-mode lobby on...
  5. Emergency Response Service- Police Clan. GTA IV TBoGT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Emergency Response Service- Police Clan. GTA IV TBoGT: Welcome to Emergency Response Services. We are a realistic and serious police role playing community that manipulates GTA TBoGT Into a way that can allow players to see themselves as the law...
  6. GTA V Police Roleplay Clan: looking for recruits!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Police Roleplay Clan: looking for recruits!: Got a police roleplay clan for GTA: V on 360 called Limitless Territory. If interested add and message me gt: SolarEclipseS4C Warning: serious and professional players only!!!...
  7. British Rapid Response Clan Recruiting. GTA IV TBoGT Police Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    British Rapid Response Clan Recruiting. GTA IV TBoGT Police Clan: British Rapid Response is a Police Role Play Clan on GTA IV TBoGT. We base our clan on the London Meropolitan Police Service with some adaptions to ensure that our members get the best out of our...
  8. GTA Police Clan Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA Police Clan Recruiting: San Andreas Police Task Force The clan has been going for a while, but has only been between a few friends. We are all training to become police officers where we live. We decided to go public...
  9. GTA V Proffesional police clan looking for civs and officers!

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V Proffesional police clan looking for civs and officers!: Cols Police is now recruiting for police officers and civilians , if intrested message : , PAC1F1C MOD 01 or CoMpleTe 4ppLE. We are loosely based around the met police and are looking for loyal...
  10. GTA IV TBoGT Police Clan- British Rapid Response

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA IV TBoGT Police Clan- British Rapid Response: British Rapid Response is a Police Role Play Clan on GTA IV TBoGT. Created on the 5th August, British Rapid Response is a well structured and committed clan with leaders who aim to get the best...