Poor customer service.

Discus and support Poor customer service. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Honest question. Why is xbox customer suport trash. Ive been a on a xbox player for close to 16 year and it only gets worse. No phone numbers to call... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Dark spawn wolf, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Poor customer service.

Honest question. Why is xbox customer suport trash. Ive been a on a xbox player for close to 16 year and it only gets worse. No phone numbers to call not live people to trouble shoot their products. Only reffernce guides that 9/10 don’t work and when
    someone finally responds they they reffer you to the same page the didnt work the first time.... if i wanted **** service id rather move to a cominist 3rd world country..

:)

Dark spawn wolf, Jan 5, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Poor customer service

Hello Matthew,

You seem to have been answered multiple times in this, and your
    original thread
    . This thread will be locked, as duplicate threads are against the Forum Guidelines. Your

original thread
    will be kept open for discussion, and you can always come back to this thread to view your post and all responses.

Thank you and happy gaming!
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Poor customer service

This has been their policy when repairing devices in countries that do not have a repair location near to you.

Unfortunately you will have to send it to their nearest repair facility, with you paying postage, and they will send you a replacement back.

For more info contact xbox support:
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Poor customer service.

That's an industry issue, not an Xbox issue, launch day patches are on every platform. It's a tough time to have slow Internet.
  5. Smwutches Win User

poor customer service

Phone/chat support would be the only ones who could issue a refund. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. ngocphi Win User

poor Customer service

Level 1

Posted Tue, May 26 2015 8:18 PM

Recently I Purchased a Microsoft points card from a local retailer, I came back to my computer and tried to credit my account. after entering the verifying code in the back I was confirmed the code was correct then turned and shredded the card. after I clicked
    the next screen expecting to finalize my actions and start downloading a sweet new game. however the next screen denied my card due to a problem with the region. I contacts Microsoft help line and was told I need the card nu,ber to confirm this action. I explained
    my situation and was told that I could not be helped.

I asked if they could track my actions on the website (Because seriously what good are cookies if they are not tracking your every action on the website) and was told that they could not. I told the support person that this would be they only way to confirm
    what I did logically; they proceeded to circle their explanation that i needed the card, that it wasn't their fault that I needed the card that without the card they could not help me.

I Explained to them that I have been a long time user of Microsoft and My Xbox gold account had been in use for several years now, and I have never had a problem in the past with the cards and that I feel that the course of good customer service would be
    to help rectify the issue. I received a lot more I cants and we don't

after further discussion I was told that sometimes Microsoft sends out other regions cards so that those who change their region can use these cards.

implying that they condone not using your true region.(which I found interesting) probably going to go home and change that now, get me some HULU or somthing.

I feel like Microsoft, displayed dreadful customer service they in no way made me feel valued as a customer or that my long term dedication to their product was appreciated. They were happy to take my money fro the card then when I had an issue with it chose
    to hide behind policy and minimal action for me as a customer.

below is a transcript of the conversation:
Thema:

Poor customer service.

1. Poor customer service. - Similar Threads - Poor customer service

2. Poor customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    Poor customer service: In November I purchased an Xbox one in the United States and brought it back with me to China, which is where I live. After a few hours of gaming, the B button on my controller got stuck in the...
  3. Poor Customer Service: Missing Console after sent in for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Customer Service: Missing Console after sent in for repair: So I have been an Xbox owner since the very first Xbox way back, and it's not always been smooth Xbox 360 where I think I ended up with 6 consoles in total. However the farce has reached all-time...
  4. Microsoft = Poor Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft = Poor Customer Service: Wondering if anyone out there can help..... or just listen to me vent Last night I was trying to set up MineCraft so my daughter and I could play together. As far as I can tell the only way to...
  5. Poor service and response to customer issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Poor service and response to customer issue: Today I spent nearly two hours with your tech support to fix an issue I had with a promotion advertised on my dashboard for 33% off xbox live gold. To begin, the promotional link did not work and...
  6. Poor customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor customer service: The updated internet explorer is bad, crashes and freezes more than once a day. Never had this problem before the update. Cant see what im typing because the text is hidden by keyboard, try to...
  7. poor customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    poor customer service: why is it so difficult to contact you people? I did manage to get a person at one point and guess what,,, they hung up on me....AWSOME SERVICE THERE. it took mere seconds to give you my money...
  8. Poor Customer Support and child-like behavior from chat services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Customer Support and child-like behavior from chat services: 90 minutes of my life was wasted chatting with 2 Xbox representatives over a incorrect charge on my account and all I am left with is to post on this forum. The last rep which was over the phone,...
  9. Poor Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Customer Service: XBOX Live has the worst customer service. I waited thirty minutes for a chat to be told they couldn't chat with me. What a crock. What is the deal with XBOX live being down so often for the same...
  10. Very poor customer service - so frustrated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very poor customer service - so frustrated: My sons xbox stopped recognising the game discs in April 2017. It is still in warrant (only purhased at Christmas) so I arranged a repair on line. An email came asking me to return the xbox and...