Poor service

Discus and support Poor service in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox says problems with online play is fixed but I still can't get into multiplayer. Not only that, I can't call support or get a call back. This is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkHorse46, Mar 21, 2020.

1. DarkHorse46
    DarkHorse46 Guest

Poor service

Xbox says problems with online play is fixed but I still can't get into multiplayer. Not only that, I can't call support or get a call back. This is garbage. What am I supposed to do?

:)

DarkHorse46, Mar 21, 2020
  2. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Poor service

Pretty much every online service in the world is bogged down right now. Everyone is home and logging on. Unfortunate side effect of what's going on
  3. Geth Win User

Poor service

Be patient. Servers are more stressed then usual because of more people being home.
  4. Shandykidinkent Win User

Poor service

DarkHorse,

As my colleagues have mentioned before me, it is an on-going problem that Xbox is attempting to address in kind. If the suggestion from Smwutches, I would attempt to do the following: push the Xbox icon and hold for 15-30 seconds than let go, wait for 30
    seconds, after this then try turning on your xbox again by pushing on the icon again. If neither of these suggestions work, please let us know and we will try to reaolve your issue.

Cheers,

Shandy
  5. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Poor service

During these times there will be unfortunately continued issues due to overload of people logging on.

They will resolve it but sometimes takes a little time and even when fixed takes a little longer to filter through completely.

Also try to reset your router and your xbox to ensure all refreshed.
  6. Epic Louie Win User

Poor service

A lot of people are staying home and playing games. It puts a lot of stress on the servers.
Thema:

Poor service

1. Poor service - Similar Threads - Poor service

2. Poor customer service and non working equipment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Poor customer service and non working equipment: I would like to know why the xbox tv and movies app doesn't work, and why customer service has no direct telephone number, and why customers haven't been informed about these issues. I also would...
  3. Microsoft Store Support - POOR Customer Service

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Support - POOR Customer Service: I ordered an Xbox One on 12/2/19. Please see the timeline of horrible customer service, and hours of my time devoted to simply trying to get my money back. Spoiler alert: no refund, no new package...
  4. Poor customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    Poor customer service: In November I purchased an Xbox one in the United States and brought it back with me to China, which is where I live. After a few hours of gaming, the B button on my controller got stuck in the...
  5. Poor customer service.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Poor customer service.: Honest question. Why is xbox customer suport trash. Ive been a on a xbox player for close to 16 year and it only gets worse. No phone numbers to call not live people to trouble shoot their...
  6. Don't expect MS Service - VERY VERY POOR

in XBoX Rewards
    Don't expect MS Service - VERY VERY POOR: I didn't receive the mixpot as reward of Halo 5 final match. So I asked any help to MS Support Team last April, but still I didn't receive any reply. I also posted this forum once, but NO ONE...
  7. Poor Customer Service: Missing Console after sent in for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Customer Service: Missing Console after sent in for repair: So I have been an Xbox owner since the very first Xbox way back, and it's not always been smooth Xbox 360 where I think I ended up with 6 consoles in total. However the farce has reached all-time...
  8. Microsoft = Poor Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft = Poor Customer Service: Wondering if anyone out there can help..... or just listen to me vent Last night I was trying to set up MineCraft so my daughter and I could play together. As far as I can tell the only way to...
  9. Poor customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor customer service: The updated internet explorer is bad, crashes and freezes more than once a day. Never had this problem before the update. Cant see what im typing because the text is hidden by keyboard, try to...
  10. Xbox one S problem and poor after sale service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S problem and poor after sale service: Dear, I post this message here because I can't find an email to send it. (translated by Google translate) I am writing this email today to denounce the unprofessionalism and laxity of your...