Porblem with microsoft rewards

Discus and support Porblem with microsoft rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Please i had a problem i cant get gift cards from microsoft rewards i have rewards points they said to me : ''order rejected because of a risk" why... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by EightBuckle7696, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Porblem with microsoft rewards

Please i had a problem i cant get gift cards from microsoft rewards i have rewards points they said to me : ''order rejected because of a risk" why ?Support doesn't help me !!

:)

EightBuckle7696, Jul 22, 2018
  2. WhiTeYxM
    WhiTeYxM Guest
    not strictly a gaming question

Not sure then, but your picture is showing sin cara on your tag.

You could try contacting microsoft and explain the porblem they will prob know more info.

WhiTeYxM, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Games With Gold - Not downloadable because I have achievements on the game ?

same porblem happened to me

MurmuringSum34, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.

Smwutches, Jul 22, 2018
  5. i contacted them but i didn't receive any answer

EightBuckle7696, Nov 3, 2018
  6. EightBuckle7696 Win User

i contacted them but i didn't receive any answer
  7. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.
  8. WhiTeYxM Win User

not strictly a gaming question

Not sure then, but your picture is showing sin cara on your tag.

You could try contacting microsoft and explain the porblem they will prob know more info.
  9. MurmuringSum34 Win User

Games With Gold - Not downloadable because I have achievements on the game ?

same porblem happened to me
  10. Zetsuv Win User

Fallout 3 code

Nevermind I figured out the porblem
Thema:

1. Porblem with microsoft rewards - Similar Threads - Porblem microsoft rewards

2. Audio adapter supplied with the MIcrosoft Headset for Xbox1 is frozen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio adapter supplied with the MIcrosoft Headset for Xbox1 is frozen.: Hello. I purchased the Microsoft headset recently. The first time I used it the mute button on the audio adapter light up (to show muted) and it also showed on the screen that the headset was...
  3. Can't play any Microsoft games after Windows update this morning.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play any Microsoft games after Windows update this morning.: Windows updated this morning and I can't play my Microsoft games. I have Microsoft MahJongg, Solataire, and Jigsaw. If I click on the icon pinned to my taskbar, it disappears. If I go into the...
  4. Old Xbox gamertag not accepted in Microsoft recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Xbox gamertag not accepted in Microsoft recovery: Hi all, Recently got my xbox 360 back from my brother. We've been trying to recover our old account for a little while since we forgot the password the to the account email & the emailadres for...
  5. Microsoft Store Refund Refused Without Proper Justification

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store Refund Refused Without Proper Justification: Good afternoon, The service I have received from Microsoft today has been completely unsatisfactory. I requested a refund for a product purchased in error for the Xbox One platform, via the...
  6. Microsoft Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Points: When I redeem my points for my Xbox gift card, can I get the code sent to my email? I am worried because my Microsoft account is not the same one as the one on my Xbox....
  7. Incorrect Microsoft Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect Microsoft Warranty: Bought a new xbox one x from argos, i registered it for the warranty but it says only 8 months left? c2b5b932-a53c-4fa3-9285-6ca5f3ce2a02
  8. I am at my wit's end! Worst Networking Porblem ever!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am at my wit's end! Worst Networking Porblem ever!: So my friend and I wanted to play some Halo, I invited him and got the message in the party app "Network settings block chat for some people". Now I have had this problem before, it was on my end...
  9. password porblems and hackers

in XBoX on Consoles
    password porblems and hackers: when i sign in it tells me to put i my password then after that it tells me to add another way to contact me and i do but it wont let me sig in after i do it and when i close it it signs me out....
  10. Xbox one online porblems??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one online porblems??: I'm having problems with FUT on Fifa 14 on the Xbox One. When i go to online season, select play match and advance from team screen it just says "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct...