Port 3074 changes to port 55*** by itself

Discus and support Port 3074 changes to port 55*** by itself in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Port 3074 changes to port 55*** by itself Router is Zyxel C1100Z Old router was Westell 7500 and had no issues keeping Port 3074 consistent with same... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Bi9Daddy61, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Bi9Daddy61
    Bi9Daddy61 Guest

Router is Zyxel C1100Z

Old router was Westell 7500 and had no issues keeping Port 3074 consistent with same ports I am using now.

:)

Bi9Daddy61, Oct 27, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Bi9,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If you port forwarded your router for the Xbox, this will overwrite the alternate port selection on the console. Reason why it is selecting a different one is you have 3074 already forwarded. Are you able to connect at all?
    If you are able to connect and there are no issues, would not worry about it at all.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

4. Bi9Daddy61 Win User

Router is Zyxel C1100Z

Old router was Westell 7500 and had no issues keeping Port 3074 consistent with same ports I am using now.
  5. Bi9Daddy61 Win User

Hey Brad

I can connect fine, but having disconnect issues with Red Dead Redemption 2, thinking I needed port 3074 to show up as it did in modem I just replaced. Issue was present in older modem also.

Not sure why port 3074 is a requirement.
  6. Gwynwas Win User

EA rep said to try this for "can't connect to EA games" errors...

My connect problem turned out to be my wireless router. Had to change settings to permit correct ports. This allows EA to "see" your console. TCP Port 3074 and UDP Ports 88 & 3074.
Thema:

1. Port 3074 changes to port 55*** by itself - Similar Threads - Port 3074 changes

2. Hdmi port is broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hdmi port is broken: hello my hdmi port is broken. I have recently brought a usb to hdmi adaptor does this work or not. If not what other routes can i take as all other repair outlets are closed due to coronavirus...
  3. Broken Xbox HDMI Port

in XBoX Accessibility
    Broken Xbox HDMI Port: Hi, so my Xbox one has been broken for a while, (It's an Xbox One S), and it still turns on but the HDMI Out port is busted, I miss playing newer and more innovative games and late night gaming...
  4. Xbox one usb ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one usb ports: Hello, I have my xbox one controller connected to my xbox via usb over ethernet. Its been set up like this for months but suddenly the controller keeps disconnecting. Its 10m ethernet cable. I...
  5. Can't Figure Out to use HDMI Port for Gaming on HP 20-c013w

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Figure Out to use HDMI Port for Gaming on HP 20-c013w: I have about exhausted about an hour of my life trying to find anything on my pc to help and online with this issue. I feel I am fairly resourceful and intelligent, but I am stumped. I can't...
  6. Porta Ethernet xbox [Mod Translation - Xbox Ethernet port]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Porta Ethernet xbox [Mod Translation - Xbox Ethernet port]: Salve a tutti, sono possessore di una xbox one x , è da una settimana che ho problemi con la connessione, in pratica la mia linea va a 1,2Mbps con una fibra di 200mega, ho provato a cambiare cavo...
  7. My Hdmi Port No Longer Works How Much Would It Cost To Have It Replaced By Xbox Or Gamestop Ect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Hdmi Port No Longer Works How Much Would It Cost To Have It Replaced By Xbox Or Gamestop Ect: My Hdmi Was Keeping Getting Loose And Then The Port Went Out 41d66db5-64a2-4834-81d3-082697177dd0
  8. Port Setup with no UPnP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Port Setup with no UPnP: So I'm trying to setup my multiplayer gaming for my Xbox one, I have an NVG series router, which I understand does not support UPnP. My NAT type is moderate, but I can find nothing on how to...
  9. Constantly getting error codes to update port 3074

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly getting error codes to update port 3074: trying to connect to Xbox live. It is giving me error codes for port 3074 22c23ec1-bdec-4014-a2e6-cac12edfbdd8
  10. Having trouble opening port 3074

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble opening port 3074: I am trying to set my NAT type from strict to open, but every time I try to open up port 3074 I get this message: The specified port(s) are being used by other configurations. Please check your...