Port Forwarding from AT&T U-Verse 5268 AC Router

Discus and support Port Forwarding from AT&T U-Verse 5268 AC Router in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Port Forwarding from AT&T U-Verse 5268 AC Router No problem, very happy my hotel life has helped LOL! 93bc92ac-9629-4342-afa1-e0ca40bea443 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JKess207, Jun 1, 2019.

1. JKess207
    JKess207 Guest

No problem,

very happy my hotel life has helped LOL!

:)

JKess207, Jun 1, 2019
  2. JKess207 Win User

Back to Open! Thank you very much!
  3. UnfocusedHand Win User

Hello,

As a frequent international traveler who runs into NAT issues I can definitely understand your frustration!

I have had success opening the following ports for an open NAT.

UDP port 5060

UDP port 5061

UDP port 3074
  4. UnfocusedHand Win User

No problem,

very happy my hotel life has helped LOL!
  5. MarsNeedsTacos Win User
  6. EricButler Win User

Xbox Live Issues with U Verse?

log into your U Verse router/modem and enable the xbox live ports, this should fix your connection issues
Thema:

1. Port Forwarding from AT&T U-Verse 5268 AC Router - Similar Threads - Port Forwarding AT&T

2. Which ports do I port forward for xbox one and xbox 360 if they both are in the same network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which ports do I port forward for xbox one and xbox 360 if they both are in the same network?: The thing is that in my situation, we're assuming that both consoles are being used at the same time. In other words, we can't use the same port(s) for both consoles. So which ports will I use for...
  3. Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM: Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM Hi Pochizzled92, Thanks for the update. If you call your ISP they can assist you in port forwarding the router....
  4. : Port Forwarding to Xbox Live

: Port Forwarding to Xbox Live: : Port Forwarding to Xbox Live Hi Mathew, Did you read through and follow any steps in the links I posted? The PortForward website is particularly useful. Alternatively, please search Xbox.com...
  5. Ark port forwarding and DMZ hosting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark port forwarding and DMZ hosting: Hey guy been playing ark for while and jusy got the full game on windows store for cross play i i did all the ports for the xbox 1 but when i active my DMZ host my alternate port for my xbox...
  6. Xbox One X keeps disconnecting from Wifi even after port forwarding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X keeps disconnecting from Wifi even after port forwarding: Please Help! This is the most frustrating issue with my Xbox One X. I have seen previous questions and forums on this similar issue back when the X first was released and I have yet to find a...
  7. : Need help with port forwarding.

: Need help with port forwarding.: : Need help with port forwarding. Hi there, You can take a look at https://portforward.com/technicolor/tg789vn/ for guidance on how to properly setup the port forwarding....
  8. I need help with port forwarding NAT is open but port 3544 seems blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with port forwarding NAT is open but port 3544 seems blocked: After being unable to resolve, I removed port 3544 and am left with 88,3074,53,80,500,4500. What do I need to adjust to get port 3544 working properly? 03ce1b4c-eaab-4c60-bfc6-2d70fe519a57
  9. Port Forward

in XBoX on Consoles
    Port Forward: Split from this thread. I've been having a lot of trouble figurein out how the ports on my Xbox and router work. i cant figure it out and its causing me alot of lag in my games can someone reply...
  10. AT&T: Port forwarding

AT&T: Port forwarding: AT&T (ISPs): Port forwarding Warning: The change you are attempting to make may cause AT&T U-verse TV to stop working properly. I get this warning when I try to open the NAT settings for Xbox one...