: Port Forwarding to Xbox Live

Discus and support : Port Forwarding to Xbox Live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Port Forwarding to Xbox Live Hi Mathew, Did you read through and follow any steps in the links I posted? The PortForward website is particularly... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Mathew The Blac, Jul 12, 2019.

1. : Port Forwarding to Xbox Live

Hi Mathew,

Did you read through and follow any steps in the links I posted? The PortForward website is particularly useful. Alternatively, please search Xbox.com for further advice.

Hope that you get up and running again soon.

Best,

L

:)

Mathew The Blac, Jul 12, 2019
  2. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

INTERNET/ SERVER PROBLEMS. PLEASE HELP :/

Bungie's Docs send you to port forward xbox live, the issue isn't with xbox live, tried there recommended port forwarding and still doesn't work.
  3. taidara Win User

Live Conncection Error Please Help

Did you try with your Xbox on a different network?

You mentioned that you tried to manually forward network ports used by Xbox LIVE (Port Forward), did you disabled UPnP whilst ports where manually forward? If not, turn off UPnP and configure Port Forward.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Unable to connect to Xbox live parties

To connect at the xbox live parties you need to have open NAT settings and that involves port forwarding. At this link you will find an explanation of port forwarding and a guide on how to open said ports:

support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live
  5. taidara Win User

Xbox live dc's and failure to connect

Have you tried to reset your gateway back to factory defaults?

Could you try assign your Xbox with a static IP address. On your router use Port Forwarding to manually forward

network ports used by Xbox LIVE.
    When manually open netowork ports (Port Forwarding) be sure to turn off UPnP.

Keep us posted.
  6. xXMa5terProXx Win User

ICMP error. Can't connect to internet or Xbox live on console only

I suggest this maybe a router problem! Here is what to do. You will need to check if UpNP is enabled and manually port forward the Xbox Live Ports.

Xbox live ports:
    support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

Just google how to port forward with your router model if you do not know how to!

Good luck!
Thema:

1. : Port Forwarding to Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Port Forwarding Live

2. Which ports do I port forward for xbox one and xbox 360 if they both are in the same network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which ports do I port forward for xbox one and xbox 360 if they both are in the same network?: The thing is that in my situation, we're assuming that both consoles are being used at the same time. In other words, we can't use the same port(s) for both consoles. So which ports will I use for...
  3. Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM: Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM Hi Pochizzled92, Thanks for the update. If you call your ISP they can assist you in port forwarding the router....
  4. Port Forwarding from AT&T U-Verse 5268 AC Router

Port Forwarding from AT&T U-Verse 5268 AC Router: Port Forwarding from AT&T U-Verse 5268 AC Router No problem, very happy my hotel life has helped LOL! 93bc92ac-9629-4342-afa1-e0ca40bea443
  5. Ark port forwarding and DMZ hosting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark port forwarding and DMZ hosting: Hey guy been playing ark for while and jusy got the full game on windows store for cross play i i did all the ports for the xbox 1 but when i active my DMZ host my alternate port for my xbox...
  6. Xbox One X keeps disconnecting from Wifi even after port forwarding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X keeps disconnecting from Wifi even after port forwarding: Please Help! This is the most frustrating issue with my Xbox One X. I have seen previous questions and forums on this similar issue back when the X first was released and I have yet to find a...
  7. : Need help with port forwarding.

: Need help with port forwarding.: : Need help with port forwarding. Hi there, You can take a look at https://portforward.com/technicolor/tg789vn/ for guidance on how to properly setup the port forwarding....
  8. Arris: Having issues finding port forwarding ranges for Xbox Live ports

Arris: Having issues finding port forwarding ranges for Xbox Live ports: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Having issues finding port forwarding ranges for Xbox Live ports 3544 - UDP 53 - UDP and TCP 3074 - UDP and TCP Xbox One Network Ports | Xbox Live Network Ports...
  9. Can not connect to Live but no internet issues. Do not want to port forward if I do not have ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not connect to Live but no internet issues. Do not want to port forward if I do not have ...: What Country/State/Province do you live in? Arizona, United States Modem brand & model number: Ubee Model DVW326B Router brand & model number: Same as above, all in one How many consoles do...
  10. Xbox Live Port Forwarding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Port Forwarding: Hi, just looking for a bit of clarification on port forwarding for the Xbox Live service. I would like to get rid of the pesky NAT issues and got the list of ports from the Xbox site but what...