Portal of Power

Discus and support Portal of Power in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does my Xbox One Swap Force game, Portal of Power, work with the Imaginators game? 0d9405f9-a55f-4a1b-b52d-4a4c03446dd7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WiryFangarang, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Portal of Power

Does my Xbox One Swap Force game, Portal of Power, work with the Imaginators game?

:)

WiryFangarang, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

Portal of Power

3. DAVID A1969 Win User

Killer Instinct - Cannot get 2nd player to join

Unplug the portal of power from swapforce and it will work
  4. DAVID A1969 Win User

Cannot play Killer Instinct Local Versus w/ Two Gamertags logged in

Unplug the Portal of Power from the Swapforce and it will work then
  5. Private Maximo Win User

Skylanders over xbox live?

On the same console with one portal just like when you are playing co-op. The portal will take two skylanders and one power up..
  6. PYRO PERV Win User

What types of games are you looking forward to playing

anything in a similar vein as Portal. That uses the advanced power of xbone for better physics.
Thema:

Portal of Power

1. Portal of Power - Similar Threads - Portal Power

2. Why is "Alcatraz Portal Quads" on for the 2nd time in 2 weeks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is "Alcatraz Portal Quads" on for the 2nd time in 2 weeks?: I know that 2 weeks ago it was in Blackout and 1 week ago it was "Hot Pursuit", now its on again. If it is rotating timed game modes right, "Ground War" should be on this week. I've only played...
  3. Disney Infinity Character Portal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Infinity Character Portal: Does the character portal from Disney Infinity 3.0 Xbox 360 work with Disney Infinity Xbox One? 1fda468c-9fd2-4a69-836a-5b824c05b528
  4. Xbox Live Gold Membership and Portal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Membership and Portal: My friend recently showed me that portal is free with gold (i have xbox live gold). I tried to install Portal on my xbox and it is saying i need the gold membership even though i already HAVE it....
  5. Backcompat - Portal: Still Alive on the 360 - does it work on the Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backcompat - Portal: Still Alive on the 360 - does it work on the Xbox One?: This title: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/portal-still-alive/br30gbnh63f9?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0 Does it work on Xbox One? Not showing up in my list of games after purchasing....
  6. Can't download Portal with Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Portal with Games with Gold: So I've been trying to download Portal from games with gold but when I select the game and click 'see the price', a blank screen appears. I've checked on the other two games and they work fine....
  7. Xbox live gold Portal: Still Alive is not downloadable.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold Portal: Still Alive is not downloadable.: I'm trying to download Portal to my Xbox One X without much success. When I go to it on the Xbox store I click "See Price," then it tells me about "Xbox One Backward Compatibility" where I can...
  8. Problema riscatto Portal: Still Alive gold pass [Translate] Problem ransom Portal: Still...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema riscatto Portal: Still Alive gold pass [Translate] Problem ransom Portal: Still...: Ciao, ho una Xbox One con Gold pass, ieri stavo cercando di scaricare Portal: Still alive (gratuito e retrocompatibile con Xbox 360), ma quando seleziono la scritta "Mostra prezzo" appare...
  9. Xbox live gold Portal: Still Alive retrocompatibility

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold Portal: Still Alive retrocompatibility: Hi, I have an Xbox One with live Gold account, yesterday I was trying to download Portal: Still Alive (free and backward compatible with Xbox 360), but when I select the inscription "Show Price"...
  10. Xbox live gold Portal: Still Alive retrocompatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold Portal: Still Alive retrocompatibility: Hi, I have an Xbox One with live Gold account, yesterday I was trying to download Portal: Still Alive (free and backward compatible with Xbox 360), but when I select the inscription "Show Price"...