Portforwarding

Discus and support Portforwarding in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Portforwarding when it comes to port forwarding good luck getting any internet company or even Microsoft to help. they say its something thats to high... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by GuyWithConverse, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Portforwarding

Portforwarding
    when it comes to port forwarding good luck getting any internet company or even Microsoft to help. they say its something thats to high risk for them to do. all you need to do is look up a tutorial on how to port forward. and go on your pc and open up your
    router settings takes no more than 20 minutes.

:)

GuyWithConverse, Oct 28, 2019
  2. GuyWithConverse Win User

Portforwarding

Thanks! This helps much more then the articles. Back to doing what we do best lol
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Portforwarding

Hey there GuyWithConverse

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for help with this networking problem. I can totally understand how this could seem like a lot. If you're getting an error dealing with your console not being able to get a Teredo Ip address, I suggest trying the steps
    outlined in our support guide entitled the Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Error Solution.

As for Port forwarding, one thing that you're gonna need is the brand and model of your network hardware devices. Do you have a modem and router, a gateway, or just a modem?.

When you get the chance, try those steps, provide a little more info on your network setup and let us know if this helped.

Thanks!
  4. norepent4ursins Win User

Portforwarding

I had the same problem the nat type would keep switching to strict. So i just went in to network settings and went under advanced settings and then alternate port selection from there u choose manual port selection then just choose a number n proceed to
    ur home screen this should help i haven't had a problem since hopefully this will help u n get u back gameing together . One more thing to connect together in the same household ur nat type cannot b strict for either one of you.
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Portforwarding

Here’s some more information regarding
    port forwarding
    with some additional links within the webpage that direct you to some

port forwarding forums.
  6. NasifK Win User
Thema:

Portforwarding

1. Portforwarding - Similar Threads - Portforwarding

2. Portforwarding 3074

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Portforwarding 3074: trying to portforward with HiltRon modem 3074 says "port range over lap". I can't get my nat type of strict. Help please! 4decf239-9f5f-49cf-abe5-0ff8c8e7c5a2
  3. Portforward Disaster.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Portforward Disaster.: I had used the ports for my Xbox 360 to make my LAN open. When I had finished, I reset my motorola NVG510 modem, now when I try to connect to xbox live using my wireless connection, it shows that...