Portuguese language for a American Media

Discus and support Portuguese language for a American Media in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I live in US and bought a media od FIFA in here, however I am brazilian and would like to hear the comments in portuguese. Would like to know if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by saulo mont, Jun 9, 2014.

1. saulo mont
    saulo mont Guest

Hi, I live in US and bought a media od FIFA in here, however I am brazilian and would like to hear the comments in portuguese. Would like to know if anyone faced some similar issue like that and if there is any way to solve it.

I heard that if download from Brazilian live works fine, however I bought the physical media in US.

:)

saulo mont, Jun 9, 2014
  2. Pancote360
    Pancote360 Guest
    Fifa 13 - On Demand - Support Portuguese?

Pancote360, Jun 9, 2014
  3. Pancote360
    Pancote360 Guest
    Fifa 13 - On Demand - Support Portuguese?

Pancote360, Jun 9, 2014
  4. RohanAhmad Win User

Forza horizon 3 language

Thanks man but as i said my consoles language is english but the cover of the dvd is written in portuguese meaning everything written on the cover is in portuguese and if my consoles language is in english will it work in emglish
  5. Nuno Quintas Win User

Halo 3 Language

Got the same language probblem.

Brazilian is not the same as portuguese. Sure the language may be similar, but even that difference is greater than UK English than American English (not even counting the pronounciation, the usage of the words is different.

So I'm stuck playing the game with thiscrappy language? If it were subtitles, I would just turn them off. But no. The subtitles are in english. But everytime someone talks i just cringe and just feel like it's not even worth it.
  6. Italo Aguiar Win User

Forza horizon 3 language

It will work in the console language, even if the cover is in Portuguese.
  7. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Dead rising 4 stuck in spanish please help

Try change the System Language in your Xbox to English. In My Country the language is Portuguese but I all Games the Audio I prefer English and If I use the Language of the Xbox System in Portugues the all games with have Portuguese Audio Language the
    game run in Portugues language so I use the all system in english for don't have any problems
  8. Saul Goode77 Win User

change game language

I have a friend who purchased the game in Brazil, by default the language was Spanish when they played(their xbox language was set to English), in order for them to change it to Portuguese (the other language on the disk), they have to change the Language
    for their Xbox to Portuguese.

Now in your case, if your default language is English on your xbox and you're still getting the game in Spanish, then maybe Spanish is the only language that's on the game disk. There's no option in the game for changing the language.
Thema:

1. Portuguese language for a American Media - Similar Threads - Portuguese language American

2. Language of the game Ark in Portuguese / Brazil

in XBoX on Windows
    Language of the game Ark in Portuguese / Brazil: I have the game Ark on xbox. And installed by the windows store on the computer. But the language of the game is in English. How do I leave in Portuguese / Brazil. Thank you for your attention....
  3. Assasin creed unity em português [Translation-Assasins Creed unity in portuguese]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assasin creed unity em português [Translation-Assasins Creed unity in portuguese]: Boas Comprei um reedem code do AC unity e este tem as línguas todas menos pt - pt ou pt-br Existe alguma solução para colocar com legendas em PT? Só em inglês tornar-se mais complicado para mim....
  4. XBOX ONE FIFA 19 CHAMPIONS EDITION WITHOUT PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE MENU

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE FIFA 19 CHAMPIONS EDITION WITHOUT PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE MENU: I recently bought FIFA 19 CHAMPIONS EDITION and it does not have the portuguese option for the menu. It only has polish, russian, chinese and arabic. I bought in POrtugal in MEDIA MARKT . The...
  5. Fifa 18 Legacy Editions - No portuguese lenguage?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 18 Legacy Editions - No portuguese lenguage?: Good night Bought Fifa 18 legacy for my kid in Portugal directly from account in PC and the download it on xbox 360. This game doen´t have Portuguese language? Just english and spanish? Please...
  6. Subtitles in Portuguese for Bastion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subtitles in Portuguese for Bastion: Hi! Please, the produtra should provide subtitles in Portuguese for the excellent game Bastion. fcc4a0af-d4ac-4313-9b7c-a950a9fa1692
  7. The Walking Dead Season 1 does not have portuguese language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Walking Dead Season 1 does not have portuguese language: I won gift The Walking Dead game, but it does not have my language, Portuguese. As a gift, I do not have the invoice of the product, only own the media. What Microsoft can do for me?...
  8. portuguese language in games in U.S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    portuguese language in games in U.S.: Help me with this doubt: Games purchased in the U.S. has the Portuguese language (BR) available? I want buy Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed Black Flag in U.S. Here in Brazil is very expensive...
  9. Cortana is not working for the Portuguese language.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana is not working for the Portuguese language.: Cortana is not working for the Portuguese language. 74f66077-8919-4716-9a16-fa8bf4af0c04
  10. Portuguese Translation Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Portuguese Translation Error: After the february and march update I noticed a portuguese error in the dashboard. After an app or game is installed a notifications pops up sayin: "APP NAME está pronto para Iniciar (is ready...