Positivity

Discus and support Positivity in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently while playing rainbow six siege I had the worst match I've ever played to the point I had a message off my teammates, normally its trash talk... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skepticality, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Skepticality
    Skepticality Guest

Positivity

Recently while playing rainbow six siege I had the worst match I've ever played to the point I had a message off my teammates, normally its trash talk about how bad I am or I should sell my game but this person just boosted my spirits up by being positive
    and it helped me out of the slump I was in during that match, people like that are the light amongst the toxicity and they deserve alot.

What is your most positive gaming story? I'd like to know!

:)

Skepticality, Jun 12, 2019
  2. HyperSMB Win User

The Positives !

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

If you believed that you're amusingly naive.

[/quote]

In response to Tatami, I agree with Unyo.
  3. MetalNutz Win User

Positivity

That's refreshing to hear considering how toxic the community is for that game.
  4. Tatakai no Kami Win User

The Positives !

[quote user="PhilMarck"]

Kinect is such a worthless piece of *** device I'm disappointed that Microsoft didn't yet make it optional because if I were to buy Xbone I wouldn't purchase Crapnect at all.

[/quote]

In your opinion. And it is my opinion that your opinion is a worthless pos too.

Many people like kinect. And many people don't. But the vast majority of thosr who don't, don't let it bother them. So why are you so afraid of kinect?
  5. Tatakai no Kami Win User

The Positives !

[quote user="HyperSMB"]

Lol, well played, I apologize for *** your name up.

[/quote] Apology accented. Thank you
  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

The Positives !

[quote user="PhilMarck"]

Pros:

- No DRM

- No 24H Online Check

- No PhilMarck

Cons:

- Costs $500

- Kinect still required to be plugged to the console

-

If they make Kinect optional I might go back to Xbox after all.

[/quote] Fixed that for you.
Thema:

Positivity

1. Positivity - Similar Threads - Positivity

2. Critique positif pour les joueurs. [Translate] Positive criticism for players.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Critique positif pour les joueurs. [Translate] Positive criticism for players.: Mais je comprends pas pourquoi vous me verrouillez cause de ma critique, parce que j'ai dit que le xbox live gold [removed by mod]. N'empêche que j'ai pas tort bref...En tout cas tant que la...
  3. Positive aspects of gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Positive aspects of gaming: Yesterday, we talked about gaming, statement from some media that violence in games have bad influence on young population. Today I want to talk about good things. In which way gaming is making us...
  4. Positional desync in online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Positional desync in online games: Noticed some anoying positional desync in online games recently. Experiencing teleporting enemies, weird hitboxes, taking damage from nowhere. Playing lot of Vermintide 2, love that game, combat...
  5. I Got Banned for 1 day for sending a message (one positive message ) with one bad word

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Got Banned for 1 day for sending a message (one positive message ) with one bad word: I was playing Apex Legends and the guy I was team up with was using his mic to punish every move I was making; he was obviously better at this game than me and he was getting very frustrated that...
  6. Elite controller - Right stick input at neutral position

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller - Right stick input at neutral position: My last 2 Elite controllers are getting right stick input at neutral position. It is most prevalent on PUBG. It also happens to a lesser degree with standard XBOX one controllers....
  7. pop up display position

in XBoX on Consoles
    pop up display position: pop up of xbox one is very uncomfortable! Perfectly cover on Subtitle. please move away anywhere ======================= I am sorry I am Korean. I'm not good at English. This article was...
  8. Game Recording Bar position adjusting problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Recording Bar position adjusting problem.: When i start recroding screen from windows game bar then there is no option to drag or move his position.Please help me how to drag it. cf53c192-75e0-4ead-a7ad-0416836cd0ca
  9. position of x box

in XBoX on Consoles
    position of x box: do you have to have a direct line of sight between the xbox and the controller aeb9b0b4-6bf1-41c5-92c2-5ef15e927e67
  10. banned for no reason probs a inforcement agent overpowering her position

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for no reason probs a inforcement agent overpowering her position: ive woken up to a pleasent massage telling me i have been suspended on all microsoft websites and xbox permissions for about 10 days someone help and tell me this is a joke...