Possible ALLM & VRR Issue

Discus and support Possible ALLM & VRR Issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey all, I have a quick question and hopefully someone has an answer or possible solution. I just upgraded my LG 65OLEDC8 to the new 65OLEDC9 that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jrocker23, Aug 9, 2019.

1. /u/Jrocker23
    /u/Jrocker23 Guest

Hey all,

I have a quick question and hopefully someone has an answer or possible solution.

I just upgraded my LG 65OLEDC8 to the new 65OLEDC9 that supports ALLM & VRR. My issue is with my Xbox one x the options in the settings to activate each feature are greyed out.

The weird thing is when I play HDR games, the ALLM feature works. As soon as the game starts to launch, the regula preset I use switches to HDR game mode. This is great but...

The other weird thing and issue is ALLM doesn't work with any SDR game. It doesn't switch & stays on my normal tv preset.

Any one have any info on this. I'm striking out searching the web.

Reported through the console as well.

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Jrocker23
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jrocker23, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Flavius Win User

Xbox One: VRR Enabled Causes Issue with ALLM TV Picture Mode On All the Time

I have the EXACT same issue from original post with LG C9 OLED and VRR on X1X. My other issue is that I can’t tell if VRR is working in any game. There is no notification given if VRR engages like there is with HDR modes. What’s a good game to test for
    obvious differences?
  3. skylaar Win User

Monitor with 120hz and VRR

Does your monitor support both VRR and 120Hz on Xbox? I have read that only specfic monitors out there support both enabled. For awhile the VRR was only supported at 60Hz but there are some monitors now that will allow you to enable both VRR and 120Hz.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

If you aren't in the Xbox Insider Preview program, you can still download the Xbox Insider Hub app on your console. You do not need to join the program but it allows you to report any bugs you are seeing. When you have an issue press and hold the Xbox
    button on the controller till the "waht would you like to do?" screen comes up, then select "report a problem". Buy doing this, the development team get the necessary data to investigate the issues you are having.
  5. Nismo 7 Win User

I tried the insiders reddit, but got the Autoreply bot instead of my post.

If you're on an Xbox One, please do the following:

• File a bug from the console by long-pressing the Nexus button and choosing Report-a-Problem.
    • After reporting your problem, fully restart the console (Guide > RB to Settings, down to Restart)

If you're seeing an error code, make sure to mention it in your post. For additional info:

If you're on PC or mobile, file a bug using that app's feedback option which is sometimes marked by a smiley face.

Additional detail and discussion is welcome here on the subreddit.

This post is automatic and was based on OP's use of the Possible Issue tag.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please
    contact the moderators of this subreddit
    if you have any questions or concerns.
  6. RobertSteeleXY Win User

Have you considered joining the XBox Insiders Preview Program and using the report problem function of the Hub?

You might also go to the XBox Insiders Reddit Forum and post your question there where the developers interact.
    I did, but the hub's freeform section isn't nearly long enough for me to post the full write-up.
Thema:

1. Possible ALLM & VRR Issue - Similar Threads - Possible ALLM VRR

2. Minecraft Bedrock World Crashing - Possible Rendering Distance Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock World Crashing - Possible Rendering Distance Issue: One of my main survival world has a issue with crashing when I enter it, and I think it is due to some issue with the rendering distance feature. This issue only occurs on this specific world....
  3. Wondering if I could get a possible refund for BF4?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wondering if I could get a possible refund for BF4?: Hello! A couple of years ago I owned an account that had BF4 Premium but was on an xbox that was sold by my father because of his issues and my stepmom having the email and password for my...
  4. Xbox App auf Windows 10, Anmeldung nicht möglich[Xbox App on Windows 10, login not possible]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App auf Windows 10, Anmeldung nicht möglich[Xbox App on Windows 10, login not possible]: So ich hab jetzt alles versucht was ich hier gefunden habe zum Thema Xbox App und ich kann mich immer noch nicht anmelden. Fehlercode (0x409) 0x80070422. Xbox App deinstalliert, neu installiert....
  5. I bought the wrong game and really would like a refun if possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong game and really would like a refun if possible: I bought wrong game can i refund? 159c9ba9-26b0-43f3-97bd-f1015c59afa7
  6. will it be possible to still use 16 character gamertags when changing it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    will it be possible to still use 16 character gamertags when changing it?: so i had been planning on changing my gamertag when I could scrape the extra money together for it because of the already short 16 character limit I had a hard time coming up with something I...
  7. possible issue with MOGA Power A Mobile gaming clip

in XboX Insiders
    possible issue with MOGA Power A Mobile gaming clip: Got mine yesterday and have been playing ith it this morning and noticed that when i have it fully clipped on the controller the right button is not clicking anymore and seems to have some extra...
  8. Is it possible to move Xbox Live/Games for Windows Live Gamertag from one MS Account to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to move Xbox Live/Games for Windows Live Gamertag from one MS Account to...: I heard it is not possible to move a gamertag to another Microsoft Account that already has a gamertag. But my question is this, is it not possible to transfer Xbox Live/Games for Windows Live to...
  9. Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games: Hi, I've been testing the xcloud on my phone and tablet and it works great. However one issue I've come across is in a game that requires the view button (two squares), when I press it asks to...
  10. Game pass games not working offline, possible change in function?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games not working offline, possible change in function?: So today my internet went out due to snow-im one of the .1% of xbox gamers that use satellite internet for stuff- and I went to play Rage 2 from game pass and... it told me to sign in or renew my...