Possible bricked console...No more Alpha Ring for me

Discus and support Possible bricked console...No more Alpha Ring for me in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Finally had enough of this, constant installations of games stopping when I have an internal hdd and decent connection. Games crash constantly, take... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/a1ias86, Feb 15, 2020.

1. /u/a1ias86
    /u/a1ias86 Guest

Finally had enough of this, constant installations of games stopping when I have an internal hdd and decent connection.

Games crash constantly, take forever to load, and now a game dashboarded I get the error restart your Xbox and guess what? The console isn’t even booting up correctly, the screen just stays blank on No HDMI signal.

I’ve literally had enough, these updates are not fixing or improving anything and have potentially killed my console.

submitted by /u/a1ias86
    [link] [comments]

/u/a1ias86, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Bricked after Microsoft mandatory update.

As an Insider, it passed through alpha, beta, delta and omega rings with no issue like this. Due to how few are reporting problems, would point to a hardware fault that coincided with the update.

It is rare that a software update would brick a console. Knowing which models of Xbox are involved would help.
  3. whiteandshiny Win User

Insider Program Bricks Whole Console

Sorry this has happened to you I’m on alpha skip ahead and I’ve been fine. If resetting you console to factory setting has solved your problem this is not a full brick of the console. A full brick would require sending it to Microsoft for service which
    they would do as it’s the insider program that bricked it.

You are warned when you sign up to the insider program that there will be bugs and things that maybe broken! The higher up the rings you go the more bugs you should expect and performing full factory resets is not out of the question. Microsoft recently
    pushed an update that required a full reset before installing on the skip ahead ring!

If you want the most stable build don’t use the insider program just stay on publicly realeased builds! No one is forcing you to be an insider!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Custom gamerpic

What ring are you in? Only those in the alpha ring can upload a custom pic via the console.
  5. User 9242019 Win User

Alpha update problems

Your console wasn't bricked. Bricked means like a brick, dead, not usable, won't power on. You can't restore an Alpha console with USB, that is only for public builds.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

I'm currently in the Alpha Ring. On one hand, I think it'd be cool to be in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring, but at the same time the potential issues makes me a bit nervous. I know we, as Insiders, are supposed to test features out, but sometimes I just want
    to play and the Alpha Ring has been good to me so far.
Thema:

1. Possible bricked console...No more Alpha Ring for me - Similar Threads - Possible bricked console

2. Ainda é possível jogar online pelo xbox 360? [Is it still possible to play online on xbox 360?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ainda é possível jogar online pelo xbox 360? [Is it still possible to play online on xbox 360?]: Ano de 2020. Ainda é possível jogar online pelo xbox 360? [Translation-Year 2020. Is it still possible to play online on xbox 360? ] daebce94-f068-4d19-8c7f-ce7a063f0b25
  3. I want to connect monitor and TV to Xbox to play on one of them. Is it possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to connect monitor and TV to Xbox to play on one of them. Is it possible?: Hey! My problem is, that I want to connect my monitor and TV to Xbox One X for playing at one device and on another day on another device without removing cables from Xbox and etc. So I need to...
  4. It’s not possible to change the Profile image to a custom image and Xbox app & Xbox PC beta...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It’s not possible to change the Profile image to a custom image and Xbox app & Xbox PC beta...: This problem is since the end of march 752ee770-c4bf-4863-86d8-8b1e45dada73
  5. Is it possible to have two Profiles with one MS account? HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to have two Profiles with one MS account? HELP!: My two boys each had a profile linked to his own Xbox, and both were under my Microsoft account. We were having difficulty with Fortnite on one Xbox so I deleted his profile off his Xbox. Now it's...
  6. Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?: Recently bought 2 expansions for cities skylines and now it looks like the game is no longer available. Is it possible to get a refunds for the DLC or did I get totally scammed? Either way at...
  7. Possibly bricked my console. I have reset the console (not including games and apps) and...

in XboX Insiders
    Possibly bricked my console. I have reset the console (not including games and apps) and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/E102-00000C01 [link] [comments]
  8. Having issues with my Xbox, possibly bricked

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with my Xbox, possibly bricked: Pretty sure my Xbox one S is bricked. It won't display on my TV, I've switched to different TVs and hdmi cords. The controller sync button won't work and the Xbox won't turn off unless I unplug...
  9. Black screen possibly bricked my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen possibly bricked my console: Alright so I'm now going to be as detailed as possible with my issue so that others may possibly help me before I destory my xbox for real lol. My Xbox is suffering some weird black screen...
  10. power brick possibly??

in XBoX on Consoles
    power brick possibly??: I have an xbox 360 e. All was working great on my xbox when i left to go to work today. I come home 10 hours later, looking forward to watching some netflix and passing out. Go to turn on the...