Possible car additions for up coming Forza 8

Discus and support Possible car additions for up coming Forza 8 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; . Hello, . . I'm a huge fan of legendary big block muscle with pavement pounding horse power, Ford is my bread and butter. . Forza 7 currently has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CreakyRumble986, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Possible car additions for up coming Forza 8

. Hello,

. I'm a huge fan of legendary big block muscle with pavement pounding horse power,

Ford is my bread and butter.

. Forza 7 currently has a great selecion across the board, my tHurst isn't quite satisfied. i hope your team can work in some of there own legendary magic. Some of the cars i hope can day veiw are the model years ranging frome
    '67 to '70.

. i know thats a tall order, and most likely not a top priority and like thousands of loyal Forza players wishing the same i only hope this helps tip the scale alittle bit more in my favor.

your loyal Forza fan,

:)

CreakyRumble986, Feb 23, 2020
  2. nic0413 Win User

I enjoy all the car packs they add. I imagine having certain vehicles is often up to the price of licensing. I'm glad Toyota vehicles will be able to be used again. I don't think Forza 8 is the place for it, maybe Horizon, but I'd love to see a full size
    Bronco. In particular, I'd love to tear across some fields in '78 of '79.
  3. Ripins Win User

I'm really looking forward to Forza 8 and hopefully you'll get your wish just have to wait and see. What ever cars they add to the game in sure it will be a lot of fun.
  4. DakkaRaptor Win User

More ferrari more need more ferrari possibly more ferrari oh and in case I forgot more ferrari. Did I mention I like ferrari alot? Lol but in all seriousness apart from my love of ferrari I would like a ton more muscle cars especially older ones. And maybe
    some more hoonigan I quite like those cars they are fun to drive.
  5. TattBear Win User

That is a really great suggestion. I would also like to see these cars added.
  6. Whitey Black Win User

nice info i enjoy the game
Thema:

1. Possible car additions for up coming Forza 8 - Similar Threads - Possible car additions

2. Two Xbox consoles and one live account - is this possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xbox consoles and one live account - is this possible?: We are looking to add a second xbox one to our home. Can i use the same subscription for two xboxs? Trying to find out before i spend the $400. And for the green IT person that i am, exactly how...
  3. mass deleting of people if possible

in XBoX Accessibility
    mass deleting of people if possible: can we please get a mass friend/follower delete option. It takes way to much time out of or gaming time if we constantly have to spend about an hour or two deleting over 200 people who are no...
  4. I would really want a 13 character gamertag, is there anyway to make this possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would really want a 13 character gamertag, is there anyway to make this possible?: n/a this post has been solved thank you for the help everyone! c719ca83-a7f0-4806-8bfb-67bae91bc4f5
  5. As insider I want to know if is possible to do a mirror from Xbox One to EZ Cast Pro

in XboX Insiders
    As insider I want to know if is possible to do a mirror from Xbox One to EZ Cast Pro: [IMG] submitted by /u/XtreamGF [link] [comments]
  6. minecraft - choose microsoft account not possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft - choose microsoft account not possible: Hi everybody, I recently changed the password for the Microsoft account on my PC, subsequently on my phone and other devices. I forgot that my son uses the same account for playing Minecraft (in...
  7. Beware!!! A player can steal a car from you in Rocket League- How can that be possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beware!!! A player can steal a car from you in Rocket League- How can that be possible?: I really need an explanation on this one. How can an online player steal a car from me in the game Rocket League? He openly told me he did it, I checked and it was true..! That is a serious,...
  8. If they still sending the birthday gift? If it possible a Forza Horizon 3 Car pass?

in XBoX Rewards
    If they still sending the birthday gift? If it possible a Forza Horizon 3 Car pass?: I want the Car pass or the expansion pass, If I get it I will be happy, Remember the is Forza Horizon 3 d68883eb-13d5-424f-bb6f-0024c22ec288
  9. I accidentally deleted my code for my forza horizon 3 pre-order car, is it possible to get ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally deleted my code for my forza horizon 3 pre-order car, is it possible to get ...: Hi, I was wondering if I could get another code for the 2016 Shelby gt350r I deleted the code on accident when I pre ordered forza horizon 3 6ff90728-ce16-471f-aaf3-bfa69237849b
  10. Is it possible to tune a car to do a wheelie in Forza 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to tune a car to do a wheelie in Forza 5?: Is it possible to tune a car to do a wheelie in Forza 5? Cause in Forza 2 & 4 I had a muscle car that did wheelies on take off someone online tuned it for me back in the day so is it possible to...