Possible Exploiter from Rainbow Six.

Discus and support Possible Exploiter from Rainbow Six. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I am currently a player of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, and during a match on Tower, I recently came across a possible exploiter who was using... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheIronTango14, May 15, 2019.

1. Possible Exploiter from Rainbow Six.

Hi. I am currently a player of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, and during a match on Tower, I recently came across a possible exploiter who was using the deployable Shield glitch. The player replicated the glitch twice, and possibly a third time (I didn't
    know because my friend was on my Xbox playing the game). Now I'm asking where can I report this glitch to other than R6fix to where Ubisoft will take notice, or if they have a email address so I can contact them personally (I'm talking official email, not
    a spoof). Thank you, and take care.

:)

TheIronTango14, May 15, 2019
  2. TheIronTango14 Win User

Thank you, I'll give it a try.
  3. TheIronTango14 Win User

I forgot to mention: in any case that a Ubisoft developer sees this post, then the account assumed of exploiting is the following player who is on Xbox (whom my friend encountered): [mod removed] . Thank you.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Drakoven Win User

PLEASE HELP I am getting an error code when I try and play wwe 2k16. The error code is 0x803f900a.

Same issue with rainbow six siege. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible.
  6. BizarroMantis Win User
Thema:

1. Possible Exploiter from Rainbow Six. - Similar Threads - Possible Exploiter Rainbow

2. is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well?: is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well? why are you doing these to us? c808f506-4ec8-4367-a169-860c9bf364d2
  3. Roblox error code 103 (possible solution)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 103 (possible solution): So, my daughter E had been trying to play Roblox Bloxburg with my other daughter L. E is playing on my Xbox one on my adult Xbox account and adult Roblox account, but when she tried to log into...
  4. Is it possible to play a save game on two different devices?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play a save game on two different devices?: It may be a question that already has been answered somewhere around here, but I couldn't find the answer, hence: I'm moving to Switzerland soon, me and my brother-in-law play Fifa 19 career mode...
  5. Is it possible to change the currency of our subscriptions ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to change the currency of our subscriptions ?: Hello everyone, I would like to know if there is a way to change the currency of our payment and subscription. I'm from France and I recently moved in Canada for work. So, now that I get my...
  6. Possible fix for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility online error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible fix for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility online error: After not having any luck taking backwards compatible 360 games online, I turned to the message boards to see if anyone else fixed this problem on their Xbox One. While none of the suggested...
  7. Possible ALLM & VRR Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Possible ALLM & VRR Issue: Hey all, I have a quick question and hopefully someone has an answer or possible solution. I just upgraded my LG 65OLEDC8 to the new 65OLEDC9 that supports ALLM & VRR. My issue is with my Xbox...
  8. is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought

in XBoX on Windows
    is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought: hi, i recently checked my Microsoft account, and saw under transactions, that i had been paying for Xbox game pass the last 5 month, without knowing. i hope i can get a refund if it is possible,...
  9. Is it possible to join Live Gaming Tournaments via the Xbox One console for Prizes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to join Live Gaming Tournaments via the Xbox One console for Prizes?: I wanted to know can I join gaming tournaments via my Xbox One console by going anywhere specific on it? Can I only join gaming tournaments via a 3rd party website? Can I join both by console &...
  10. Possible to turn off to anybody connect my xbox in the youtube app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible to turn off to anybody connect my xbox in the youtube app?: I use wired internet and the app on my phone stull show the icon i try everything and search but still anybody connect my xbox a3b8c30e-7748-44da-997b-c043885e87ff