Possible Fix?????????????????????

Discus and support Possible Fix????????????????????? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have 2 Xbox consoles and they are both fighting over the same port, 3074..when one is using it then it doesn't show on the other..I've tried to set... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/This-Advertising-100, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Possible Fix?????????????????????

I have 2 Xbox consoles and they are both fighting over the same port, 3074..when one is using it then it doesn't show on the other..I've tried to set up other ports but they won't show up as an option on the Xbox..people tell me to enable UpnP but then tell me to disable it to forward a port...With that being said..the fix is that you most likely have a device that has taken it..the rest I need help with

submitted by /u/This-Advertising-100
    [link] [comments]

/u/This-Advertising-100, Jul 31, 2022
  2. onyxishere Win User

Is it possible???

In order to stream through to the TV the console will need to be powered on.
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Is it possible to...

nope nothing can be transferred if you were the primary on a family pack account you could gift points to others on that family account but that is the only way sorry.
  4. VernierSlake Win User

Is it Possible...

Four devices on the same network using the same web connection definately can't be helping matters. Try turning them off or disabling their network access temporarilly to see if that makes any difference. As for your other question most games do but others
    for some strange reason don't offer the option.
  5. hobblejp Win User

Is it possible...

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

Stop being bad. You know what? Never mind, I like you Ninja. :3

-

Anyways, Personally, Just play smart. My K/D was a 1.40. Got that up to 1.51 by taking charge of all vehicles on the map. Learn the spawns for weapons, and don't listen to those who say 'Play for fun'. Going Positive and winning is more fun that going negative
    and losing. Trust me.

-

First Off, Camp. Hard. Crouch DMR shot everyone from a tactical spot. Getting shot? About to die? Back off and repeat.

-

Just learn what's best for said game. For Example, playing Invasion. FORGET THE CORE. Steal the enemy banshee. Banshee vs Elites= Easy Running Riot. You'll do more good going for kills than defending the objective, You alone in that banshee can win the game
    for your team.

-

Playing Capture The Flag? Don't go for the objective if you'll die in the process, Grab Wraith/Laser/Sniper/Banshee and pick off the enemy and help your team by cover firing.

-

Steal and take everything you can, I ALWAYS rush the enemy banshee/wraith and try my best to take it when it spawns. Get near their Vehicles spawn. Crouch, wait, take the vehicles, and dominate.

-

I can't really tell you how to be good, just play smarter, and play above everyone else. Learn what playstyle is good for you. For example, I know certain people who can go +20 on Foot, or sniping. I can't do better than +15 on foot, and my best sniping
    is probably +10.

-

Personally, Just look at my stats for Premium Battle (No Team play, no Spawn killing, just me being better than everyone else)

-

[/quote]

I can't decide if you're being ironic or moronic here.

Posting about how important K/D is and how a better K/D is more important than having fun playing the game in an ironic MLG 1337ist style or if you're moronic for believing that its actually true.
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Is it possible...

I'll actually watch that if you render it.

Just out of curiosity, can you render H3 clips?
Thema:

Possible Fix?????????????????????

1. Possible Fix????????????????????? - Similar Threads - Possible Fix

2. Possible fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible fix?: I wanted to know how to fix this code error since I bought the system second hand and really wanted to play resident evil 2 but it the error won't let me 3dfde133-3723-4f44-a8ea-e551f1f5f53f
  3. Xbox Series S freezes for a second or two during games possible fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S freezes for a second or two during games possible fix: Hello, I am just writing to share a possible fix for when the Series S (maybe X) freezes in game for a second or two. I have owned an Xbox 360, Xbox One Original, Xbox One S, and an Xbox Series...
  4. Xbox 360 S possibly got fried. Any fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S possibly got fried. Any fix?: I have an Xbox 360 S. It worked fine up to about... now. The old power supply cable went bad, so we grabbed an even older one from a 360 that didn't work. We didn't realize that power supply had a...
  5. (Possible fix for communication) Cross-Play Party function?

in XboX Insiders
    (Possible fix for communication) Cross-Play Party function?: How’s it going, I know this may sound like a feature request but it’s definitely a problem in the gaming community. This has been an ongoing issue ever since cross-play was introduced and I think...
  6. Wifi connectivity issue on XSX - possible fix

in XboX Insiders
    Wifi connectivity issue on XSX - possible fix: In case you are experiencing wifi issues. I have just debugged wifi connectivity on my XSX and. the issue was, that it did not worked on channels abowe 100. Try to reconfigure your router to...
  7. YouTube app audio latency - Possible fix

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app audio latency - Possible fix: If you are suffering from audio latency with the YouTube app on your console just go to the settings > History and Data > Reset app. You will need to sign back in after doing this however it...
  8. Possible fix for AC Valhalla “wrath of the druids” DLC missing for season pass holders.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible fix for AC Valhalla “wrath of the druids” DLC missing for season pass holders.: I recently contacted support and they have have provided me with a fix to this problem. If you follow the sets in the image below it should work. * Note afternoon opening the gaming go to the...
  9. Game Pass PC - Possible FIX for ERROR 0x00000001 downloads stuck at 0%

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC - Possible FIX for ERROR 0x00000001 downloads stuck at 0%: Recently a friend acquired Game Pass PC but half of the games could not be downloaded since the ERROR 0x00000001 came up and they stayed at 0%... after looking for many supposed solutions such as:...
  10. Possible fix to CoD Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible fix to CoD Cold War: So I've been experiencing the CoD Cold War game crash upon launching from the Xbox Series X after the next gen update. I personally have the game on disc and have to use annoying work arounds to...