Possible hack??

Discus and support Possible hack?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Switched my xbox on today to see this message pop up on my sign in screen. I backed out to the main dashboard and attempted a sign in and the message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SFit, Mar 25, 2020.

1. SFit
    SFit Guest

Possible hack??

Switched my xbox on today to see this message pop up on my sign in screen. I backed out to the main dashboard and attempted a sign in and the message was no longer there. I decided a hard reset and changed my password but I'm curious so hear what it could
    be and if anyone else has seen this.
    Possible hack?? [​IMG]

:)

2. mISSESjDMlADY59 Win User

Possible Hacker

Ok thank you so much, the only reason I did it its because I was told so by Xbox live when I was chatting with them after the issue happened. He walked me step by step ob how to create a post and told me to put up the gamertag that sent me the message and
    also my situation, sorry about that.
  3. ISUCKKIMSTIT5 Win User

Possibly hacked

I gave him my account information to stop the hacker accessing my account on his xbox. Because even if I change the password on hotmail.com they can still sign in on xbox... what I want to know is what will be done about this?
  4. GNGST1R Win User

is it possible to be hacked?

you got to see this this video on youtube, xbox live hacker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4dDN7dPMso
  5. GNGST1R Win User

is it possible to be hacked?

mate be glad you xbox live user was playing my bros ps3 , mw2 full of hackers on psn network one time thos hacker hacked me ps3 because i did not add him as a friend sad ba*t*ard and writ all kind of funny stuff and amended mw2 gameplay.

after that havent been really been ps3 and feel xbox live more secure
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Possible Hacker

Please do not call out other gamertags on the forums as it's against the rules.

A real member of the enforcement team/Microsoft employee would never tell you who they are over xbox live.

Best thing to do is block communications with the player & file a complaint via your console.

Here's some tips on dealing with things like this
    http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_360_support/f/26/t/19139.aspx
Thema:

Possible hack??

1. Possible hack?? - Similar Threads - Possible hack

2. Fraud - Possible xbox account hack and gift card purchase and gifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fraud - Possible xbox account hack and gift card purchase and gifting: So unauthorised gift card purchase made on my account and gifted immediately to another email address / account. Microsoft will not confirm details of this account even though 1) this was...
  3. Mass reports and saltiness, with possible hacks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mass reports and saltiness, with possible hacks: I just got out of a match with a supposed new player to xbox live on R6 Siege. I killed a guy he was shooting around and he team killed me, I asked him why, and he said I do it all the time, so I...
  4. How to get a match reviewed for possible hacking (Specific Game - Titanfall)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get a match reviewed for possible hacking (Specific Game - Titanfall): Tonight at 9pm (CST) two people I know will be playing a match in Titanfall and co-streaming on Mixer with the idea of creating more interest and better sportsmanship for the Titanfall community....
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Hey is it possible to hack someones account ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Hey is it possible to hack someones account ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Hey is it possible to hack someones account on xbox one? Im worried For info on compromised account solution check:...
  6. Account suspension - possibly hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspension - possibly hacked: Hi there my account was suspended perminantly back in april 2016 for account tampering - im not entirely sure how because i havent owned an xbox for over 3 years now, ive just purchased another...
  7. Someone else redeemed my Windows 10 Code for Minecraft (possible hack?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone else redeemed my Windows 10 Code for Minecraft (possible hack?): Hello I was about to play Minecraft with my friend. Because he only has the Windows 10 Edition I had to use the provided gift-code for my Windows 10 Minecraft, but after I tried to redeem the...
  8. is it possible to hack xboxlive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to hack xboxlive?: i had severals connections probems, it began by xbox live (cut every 20min , can t watch clips because they cut or always loading, etc..) , one week later all the house 's PC were in trouble with...
  9. Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix: I tried to sign my daughters current xbox live account into our new xbox but it kept saying I was getting the password wrong. Which I definitely wasn't. After trying to receive a password recovery...
  10. Is it possible For someone to hack into my Xbox one Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible For someone to hack into my Xbox one Kinect: Is it possible for someone to hack into my Xbox one Kinect plz tell me if it is a8ab1806-bd0f-49b1-b962-d93fff959e38