possible hieroglyphics?

Discus and support possible hieroglyphics? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So im in the alpha skip-ahead ring and lately more and more every week words are everywhere on my screen are becoming a different font/language, for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sponarium, Oct 22, 2019.

1. /u/Sponarium
    /u/Sponarium Guest

possible hieroglyphics?

So im in the alpha skip-ahead ring and lately more and more every week words are everywhere on my screen are becoming a different font/language, for example, my store, community, mixer, and party tabs are not in English and if I had to try to type what store looks like it looks like this StʼöЯê..... any ideas how to fix this? Also, yes, I checked, and my language is in English USA, and I did a hard reset, and it's still like this.

submitted by /u/Sponarium
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sponarium, Oct 22, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Is it possible???

In order to stream through to the TV the console will need to be powered on.
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Is it possible to...

nope nothing can be transferred if you were the primary on a family pack account you could gift points to others on that family account but that is the only way sorry.
  4. VernierSlake Win User

Is it Possible...

Four devices on the same network using the same web connection definately can't be helping matters. Try turning them off or disabling their network access temporarilly to see if that makes any difference. As for your other question most games do but others
    for some strange reason don't offer the option.
  5. hobblejp Win User

Is it possible...

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

Stop being bad. You know what? Never mind, I like you Ninja. :3

-

Anyways, Personally, Just play smart. My K/D was a 1.40. Got that up to 1.51 by taking charge of all vehicles on the map. Learn the spawns for weapons, and don't listen to those who say 'Play for fun'. Going Positive and winning is more fun that going negative
    and losing. Trust me.

-

First Off, Camp. Hard. Crouch DMR shot everyone from a tactical spot. Getting shot? About to die? Back off and repeat.

-

Just learn what's best for said game. For Example, playing Invasion. FORGET THE CORE. Steal the enemy banshee. Banshee vs Elites= Easy Running Riot. You'll do more good going for kills than defending the objective, You alone in that banshee can win the game
    for your team.

-

Playing Capture The Flag? Don't go for the objective if you'll die in the process, Grab Wraith/Laser/Sniper/Banshee and pick off the enemy and help your team by cover firing.

-

Steal and take everything you can, I ALWAYS rush the enemy banshee/wraith and try my best to take it when it spawns. Get near their Vehicles spawn. Crouch, wait, take the vehicles, and dominate.

-

I can't really tell you how to be good, just play smarter, and play above everyone else. Learn what playstyle is good for you. For example, I know certain people who can go +20 on Foot, or sniping. I can't do better than +15 on foot, and my best sniping
    is probably +10.

-

Personally, Just look at my stats for Premium Battle (No Team play, no Spawn killing, just me being better than everyone else)

-

[/quote]

I can't decide if you're being ironic or moronic here.

Posting about how important K/D is and how a better K/D is more important than having fun playing the game in an ironic MLG 1337ist style or if you're moronic for believing that its actually true.
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Is it possible...

I'll actually watch that if you render it.

Just out of curiosity, can you render H3 clips?
Thema:

possible hieroglyphics?

1. possible hieroglyphics? - Similar Threads - possible hieroglyphics

2. Minecraft Bedrock World Crashing - Possible Rendering Distance Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock World Crashing - Possible Rendering Distance Issue: One of my main survival world has a issue with crashing when I enter it, and I think it is due to some issue with the rendering distance feature. This issue only occurs on this specific world....
  3. Wondering if I could get a possible refund for BF4?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wondering if I could get a possible refund for BF4?: Hello! A couple of years ago I owned an account that had BF4 Premium but was on an xbox that was sold by my father because of his issues and my stepmom having the email and password for my...
  4. Xbox App auf Windows 10, Anmeldung nicht möglich[Xbox App on Windows 10, login not possible]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App auf Windows 10, Anmeldung nicht möglich[Xbox App on Windows 10, login not possible]: So ich hab jetzt alles versucht was ich hier gefunden habe zum Thema Xbox App und ich kann mich immer noch nicht anmelden. Fehlercode (0x409) 0x80070422. Xbox App deinstalliert, neu installiert....
  5. I bought the wrong game and really would like a refun if possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong game and really would like a refun if possible: I bought wrong game can i refund? 159c9ba9-26b0-43f3-97bd-f1015c59afa7
  6. will it be possible to still use 16 character gamertags when changing it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    will it be possible to still use 16 character gamertags when changing it?: so i had been planning on changing my gamertag when I could scrape the extra money together for it because of the already short 16 character limit I had a hard time coming up with something I...
  7. possible issue with MOGA Power A Mobile gaming clip

in XboX Insiders
    possible issue with MOGA Power A Mobile gaming clip: Got mine yesterday and have been playing ith it this morning and noticed that when i have it fully clipped on the controller the right button is not clicking anymore and seems to have some extra...
  8. Is it possible to move Xbox Live/Games for Windows Live Gamertag from one MS Account to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to move Xbox Live/Games for Windows Live Gamertag from one MS Account to...: I heard it is not possible to move a gamertag to another Microsoft Account that already has a gamertag. But my question is this, is it not possible to transfer Xbox Live/Games for Windows Live to...
  9. Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games: Hi, I've been testing the xcloud on my phone and tablet and it works great. However one issue I've come across is in a game that requires the view button (two squares), when I press it asks to...
  10. Game pass games not working offline, possible change in function?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games not working offline, possible change in function?: So today my internet went out due to snow-im one of the .1% of xbox gamers that use satellite internet for stuff- and I went to play Rage 2 from game pass and... it told me to sign in or renew my...