Possible issue friends list not showing on delta Preview

Discus and support Possible issue friends list not showing on delta Preview in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone seeing their friend's list not appearing correctly on both Xbox and PC? It seems to me I can't look at my friend's list and I can't see my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CrazeeMonkX, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Possible issue friends list not showing on delta Preview

Is anyone seeing their friend's list not appearing correctly on both Xbox and PC? It seems to me I can't look at my friend's list and I can't see my message request.

submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX
    [link] [comments]

/u/CrazeeMonkX, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Hordie Win User

Xbox Preview Program

Hi NANOHORIZON,

The only way to get into the preview program is to be invited by one of your friends. As there are so many people in the preview program I would recommend asking people on your friends list as its very possible one of them are in the program already.

Hope this helps!
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox One Unmapping problem

Hi Volcannon,

Yes, you can rejoin after leaving at any point. It's possible that by joining and gaining exp so that you move up the preview rings to Delta at least so that you may get a future preview update where this issue is addressed and you can test it out for yourself
    before those in the Omega ring or not in the preview program. Beta ring previews updates before Delta ring and the Alpha ring, where updates are tested first, requires an invitation to join.

Either way a solution to this will more than likely be tested in the preview program first. News regarding what is included in recent preview updates for the different ring levels can be found here:
    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/insider/

Also here is an FAQ all about the Xbox Insider Program:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
  4. desolate master Win User

Preview program

i am a member of the Xbox One
    Preview Program
    and am having issues with the friends tab, my offline friends list is a mirror image of my online friends list si i cannot see any of my oline friends which makes it impossible to mesage or invite my friends who "appear offline".
    i contacted support directly about this issue and they are admitting no liability saying it is a preview program issue.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Xbox one S turns off

Hi can you please try quitting the youtube app before you start playing the game to see if this helps at all?

Also I think this might be something the Xbox team are investigating as this is sitting in the known issues list for the Xbox Insider program.

My Games & Apps
    • We are aware that some users are experiencing crashing of a game or the Youtube app when you are either launching or resuming the Youtube app.
    • If you are in the Youtube app and then Resume to a Game the app/game and console may hang or crash.

Read more at
    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/10/04/new-preview-beta-and-delta-subset-1810-update-10-4-18/#Q7RzxGrjJ2fYUYpk.99
  6. coco meat train Win User

Sound issues with xbox one and Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning

Thema:

Possible issue friends list not showing on delta Preview

1. Possible issue friends list not showing on delta Preview - Similar Threads - Possible issue friends

2. Delta Ring Possible game issue Series S symbols

in XboX Insiders
    Delta Ring Possible game issue Series S symbols: I recently joined the Delta Ring from Omega to mainly get the Discord chat parties. After the update on my Series S it asked if my external HDD was going to be used for my console alone or shared....
  3. Beta build possible issue regarding remote play

in XboX Insiders
    Beta build possible issue regarding remote play: This is the 3rd time this has happened to me using the beta build: * Remote play works and then suddenly loses connection * Remote play features somehow became disabled * Enabling remote play...
  4. Possible issue: no autoswitching between Dolby/DTS/LPCM headphone apps

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue: no autoswitching between Dolby/DTS/LPCM headphone apps: When I talk to people at Dolby and DTS on the phone and talk to Independent people in the AV community that has nothing to do with gaming they all agree that the Xbox Dolby Atmos headphone app...
  5. Possible screen issue with latest update for Alpha Skip Ahead.

in XboX Insiders
    Possible screen issue with latest update for Alpha Skip Ahead.: I am not entirely sure if this is being caused by the latest update or not. But it did start after the update. The issue is my screen will go into a black screen randomly and a split second later...
  6. Screen color washed out on series x (possibly hdr issue)

in XboX Insiders
    Screen color washed out on series x (possibly hdr issue): So I have been playing Halo on my Xbox series x recently and sporadically when I start my console HDR seems to pitch a fit. Turning HDR off and on doesn't fix the issue. Quick resume doesn't seem...
  7. Xbox screen time and warnings of when it will sign you out. This is not a possible issues...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox screen time and warnings of when it will sign you out. This is not a possible issues...: There is a huge issue with how the screen time works on the Xbox. As a teen with parents that limit my time on the Xbox I get the five minutes warning but after those 5 minutes it just signs me...
  8. Audio Issues with Xbox Bluetooth Adapter for PC (possibly on Xbox)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issues with Xbox Bluetooth Adapter for PC (possibly on Xbox): Video Example: https://youtu.be/aeeorxvRWVY At the moment, I'm currently having some audio issues when using the Xbox Bluetooth Adapter on PC. This mainly occurs in games such as Halo Infinite...
  9. Update error 0X8B050033 while trying to open ark Possible Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update error 0X8B050033 while trying to open ark Possible Issue: Update error 0X8B050033 while trying to open ark [img] ec61da11-7764-4d14-922e-22dbc034d984
  10. Minecraft world and character loading issue (possibly rare occurrence)

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft world and character loading issue (possibly rare occurrence): I decided to run Minecraft, it loads in fine on opening screen, same with the others, to get to the world selector. pick my main world I used for a few months and it takes about 5 to 6 mins. I...