Possible issue with changing status on profile after recent delta update

Discus and support Possible issue with changing status on profile after recent delta update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the recent update that came out for delta, we seem to cant change our online status on the Xbox. It is also happening on the Xbox app due to the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CrazeeMonkX, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Possible issue with changing status on profile after recent delta update

In the recent update that came out for delta, we seem to cant change our online status on the Xbox. It is also happening on the Xbox app due to the fact that our accounts are in the Xbox insider program. Hopefully, this will be fixed soon in the next update.

submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX
    [link] [comments]

/u/CrazeeMonkX, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Status Update on Recent Issues

If you are on the most recent version of Jigsaw, and you are still experiencing issues, please write us a private message on Facebook.

In order to make sure that you are on the most recent version of Jigsaw, please open the Charms Bar by using the Windows key+C while you are in the Windows Store and check if there are any pending app updates for you under Settings -> App updates.
  3. FlorettaNashon14 Win User

Status Update on Recent Issues

Sounds good, thank you for the update. I hope you guys get a light bulb moment soon. I just installed it on Wed. 11/12/14 and I love this app it's so much fun. I admit I was highly disappointed today when I couldn't play because it kept crashing, but I have
    confidence in you guys coming up with a fix soon. So now I'm off to Facebook to keep up with the fix progress and your brilliant imaginations.
  4. coco meat train Win User

Xbox One X keeps disconnecting with WiFi

In a recent update over at Xbox Wire it seems this is a known issue and a fix is being tested by the Delta and Alpha rings. Hopefully it gets resolved and rolled out to the public soon.
  5. OrochiAchmed Win User

I cannot purchase anything i want to

Recent update, i tried to purchase this item again after changing my windows live ID and got Status error: 80169E16 dunno what to do, Help please.
  6. OutlawFox Win User

Xbox One: Online Status Unknown

My friends and I have had the same problem for about a week now. The only fix (temporary) I have found is going to your profile menu page and changing your status there, just a warning it has recently stopped working yesterday night (14 jan) for me. I
    also live in australia so it is possibly a continental issue.
Thema:

Possible issue with changing status on profile after recent delta update

1. Possible issue with changing status on profile after recent delta update - Similar Threads - Possible issue changing

2. Audio Issues with Xbox Bluetooth Adapter for PC (possibly on Xbox)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issues with Xbox Bluetooth Adapter for PC (possibly on Xbox): Video Example: https://youtu.be/aeeorxvRWVY At the moment, I'm currently having some audio issues when using the Xbox Bluetooth Adapter on PC. This mainly occurs in games such as Halo Infinite...
  3. Update error 0X8B050033 while trying to open ark Possible Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update error 0X8B050033 while trying to open ark Possible Issue: Update error 0X8B050033 while trying to open ark [img] ec61da11-7764-4d14-922e-22dbc034d984
  4. Minecraft world and character loading issue (possibly rare occurrence)

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft world and character loading issue (possibly rare occurrence): I decided to run Minecraft, it loads in fine on opening screen, same with the others, to get to the world selector. pick my main world I used for a few months and it takes about 5 to 6 mins. I...
  5. Possible issue with new edge browser

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with new edge browser: When you hover the pointer over a button, link, etc... that uses :hover CSS to change the look of said button, link, etc... and are only using a controller to navigate, the button, link, etc......
  6. Issue with call of duty black ops latest update possibly related to the newest alpha skip build

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with call of duty black ops latest update possibly related to the newest alpha skip build: Since I recieved the latest update on 8/12/21 for COD Black Ops Cold War when I attempt to start the game i get a message of getting game ready only to then have the something went wrong message I...
  7. Possible Issue to Xbox Insider Hub App

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Issue to Xbox Insider Hub App: I cannot launch the Xbox Insider Hub app on Xbox ever since my console updated to the latest alpha skip ahead build. I keep getting this message when I launch the app “Getting your app ready this...
  8. Possible issue with externally SSD- Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with externally SSD- Xbox Series X: In the alpha skip ahead ring, I was having issues with "quick resume". Upon further investigation, I concluded the issue was only pertaining to items stored on the external SSD that is made...
  9. Lfg related notifications not working. possible flight sim issues

in XboX Insiders
    Lfg related notifications not working. possible flight sim issues: preview beta. LFG notifications cannot be opened. If a friend of mine starts an lfg post i get a notification but cannot open it. notification disappears, there is nothing to click on to open it....
  10. Wifi connectivity issue on XSX - possible fix

in XboX Insiders
    Wifi connectivity issue on XSX - possible fix: In case you are experiencing wifi issues. I have just debugged wifi connectivity on my XSX and. the issue was, that it did not worked on channels abowe 100. Try to reconfigure your router to...