possible issue with MOGA Power A Mobile gaming clip

Discus and support possible issue with MOGA Power A Mobile gaming clip in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Got mine yesterday and have been playing ith it this morning and noticed that when i have it fully clipped on the controller the right button is not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/robnmish, Nov 28, 2019.

1. /u/robnmish
    /u/robnmish Guest

Got mine yesterday and have been playing ith it this morning and noticed that when i have it fully clipped on the controller the right button is not clicking anymore and seems to have some extra resistance. When i pop the clip off the bottom of the controller giving it a little less stress the button works like normal. Now the controller works fine either way but wondering if this might cause issues with the controller over time? Not sure where to feedback this or if this is just an issue with this controller, once I get home i will check with another one.

submitted by /u/robnmish
    [link] [comments]

/u/robnmish, Nov 28, 2019
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Hybrid Surface Phone - Xbox hand held device

Hi DumpyGamer,

I doubt Xbox will release a standalone handheld unit like a Switch. Not even Sony are going down that route in the near future especially after the Vita. Project xCloud is their handheld as it pushes whats possible with the MS Azure platform. A controller
    and a phone teamed with the PowerA Moga Clip for Xbox One is all
    you need to game on the go (oh and data lol)

Tbh, I don’t want Xbox to make a handheld as it is just another thing to buy. With the Project xCloud solution I already have a phone and a controller, just need the clip and I am ready to go :)
  3. QuickMythril Win User

how connect xbox one s Controller with Windows Phone 950 ?

only certain games support a bluetooth controller. what games are you trying to use it on?

ok looking into this a bit more there are MOGA controllers, but the developers have to add code to support that controller specifically. i think this means that the xbox controller s will not necessarily work with games just because the MOGA controller
    does.

if you want to try, here is a thread with a list of games that support the MOGA controller. let us know if any of them work for you.

forums.windowscentral.com/.../232137-moga-controller-compatibility-list.html

perhaps new games may support it in the future. there was an article explaining the new xbox wireless connection, saying new pcs will have built in xbox wireless support. sadly there was no mention of windows phone, so it seems like that's not a priority
    right now.

www.trueachievements.com/.../microsoft-expands-the-xbox-wireless-ecosystem.htm
  4. Hellfire IRL Win User

MASSIVE data usage for latest update

Satellite is possible here but can be very expensive to set up. That's pretty harsh angrymuppet, 6Mbps mobile BB is a great option then - even with the cap. You're best powering off the xbox properly at night, and turn off stuff like automatic clips...
    the Xbone is always connected, uploads clips to the cloud and downloads updates when in 'standby'.
  5. Omac713 Win User

A Few Things That Annoy's Me During In Game Matches

@moGa I don't hate the game I actually like the game although I do get frustrated a lot but I wouldn't trade it in
  6. TheJackah Win User

Game dvr. Choppy playback on smartglass

Hey Izzys6Dadsold,

By any chance would you be using the your Mobile's network whilst trying to play the clips on a mobile device? It could be a bandwidth issue.
Thema:

1. possible issue with MOGA Power A Mobile gaming clip - Similar Threads - possible issue MOGA

2. Possible Issue with Updating Store (Xbox One)

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Issue with Updating Store (Xbox One): Possible issues with the microsoft store not updating properly, I had two unsuccessful updates on top of two more for a total of four not updating even after receiving the update message....
  3. Xbox issues galore any possible solutions?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox issues galore any possible solutions?: After recent update my Xbox struggles to do anything it takes forever to load profile and no apps work at all. Just spins and error pops up and after trying to reopen my Xbox completely shuts off....
  4. Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened

in XboX Insiders
    Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened: When recording with what happened for 30s up to 5 min. the clip doesn't record any in game audio happened twice, is there any fix for it? In on alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/CodeCipher97...
  5. Razor Wolverine Ultimate Possible Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Razor Wolverine Ultimate Possible Issue: Hi, Are there any other razor ultimate users who can tell me if it's expected for the audio controls on the dashboard menu to be grayed out? Really frustrating that I can't edit the audio chat...
  6. Possible Solution To Recent Achievements Issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Solution To Recent Achievements Issue?: Been following the issue on trueachievements.com recently, and thought that there might be a way to mitigate it in future. If I understand correctly, Xbox achievements can see a delay, or failure...
  7. Possible issue with upgrading to 10.0.19041.1725

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with upgrading to 10.0.19041.1725: [IMG] submitted by /u/deivs001 [link] [comments]
  8. Possible issue after streaming. Xbox not working right

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue after streaming. Xbox not working right: So last night I was streaming a little MW on my phone. When I first started the app and selected console streaming it took a long time then a message about we can not connect to your Xbox at this...
  9. Possible hardware issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible hardware issue: So yesterday I was playing the new Modern Warfare and suddenly my frame mate dropped tremendously. My screen lagged terribly then the game froze in the lobby. So I hard reset my xbox. Turned back...
  10. Can’t launch a game and possibly hard drive issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t launch a game and possibly hard drive issues: Hello I’ve been having some problems for the past hour on my Xbox One S. I don’t know why but I can’t seem to launch any of the games because “it’s taking too long to start.” But then some...