possible issue with MOGA Power A Mobile gaming clip

Discus and support possible issue with MOGA Power A Mobile gaming clip in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Got mine yesterday and have been playing ith it this morning and noticed that when i have it fully clipped on the controller the right button is not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/robnmish, Nov 28, 2019.

1. /u/robnmish
    /u/robnmish Guest

Got mine yesterday and have been playing ith it this morning and noticed that when i have it fully clipped on the controller the right button is not clicking anymore and seems to have some extra resistance. When i pop the clip off the bottom of the controller giving it a little less stress the button works like normal. Now the controller works fine either way but wondering if this might cause issues with the controller over time? Not sure where to feedback this or if this is just an issue with this controller, once I get home i will check with another one.

submitted by /u/robnmish
    [link] [comments]

/u/robnmish, Nov 28, 2019
  2. QuickMythril Win User

how connect xbox one s Controller with Windows Phone 950 ?

only certain games support a bluetooth controller. what games are you trying to use it on?

ok looking into this a bit more there are MOGA controllers, but the developers have to add code to support that controller specifically. i think this means that the xbox controller s will not necessarily work with games just because the MOGA controller
    does.

if you want to try, here is a thread with a list of games that support the MOGA controller. let us know if any of them work for you.

forums.windowscentral.com/.../232137-moga-controller-compatibility-list.html

perhaps new games may support it in the future. there was an article explaining the new xbox wireless connection, saying new pcs will have built in xbox wireless support. sadly there was no mention of windows phone, so it seems like that's not a priority
    right now.

www.trueachievements.com/.../microsoft-expands-the-xbox-wireless-ecosystem.htm
  3. Hellfire IRL Win User

MASSIVE data usage for latest update

Satellite is possible here but can be very expensive to set up. That's pretty harsh angrymuppet, 6Mbps mobile BB is a great option then - even with the cap. You're best powering off the xbox properly at night, and turn off stuff like automatic clips...
    the Xbone is always connected, uploads clips to the cloud and downloads updates when in 'standby'.
  4. Omac713 Win User

A Few Things That Annoy's Me During In Game Matches

@moGa I don't hate the game I actually like the game although I do get frustrated a lot but I wouldn't trade it in
  5. TheJackah Win User

Game dvr. Choppy playback on smartglass

Hey Izzys6Dadsold,

By any chance would you be using the your Mobile's network whilst trying to play the clips on a mobile device? It could be a bandwidth issue.
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Game Clips

Hiya Vah,

Thank you for contacting forum support,

Sorry to hear there is an issue with the saved clips. Check out this link "Finding your game clips" and see if the clips are still on the console.

If there is an issue trying to find the clips on the console try doing a "Power cycle" then, check for the clips.

Should no clips be found then, try going to
    Xbox.com
    and look for "Captures".

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. possible issue with MOGA Power A Mobile gaming clip - Similar Threads - possible issue MOGA

2. Minecraft Bedrock World Crashing - Possible Rendering Distance Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock World Crashing - Possible Rendering Distance Issue: One of my main survival world has a issue with crashing when I enter it, and I think it is due to some issue with the rendering distance feature. This issue only occurs on this specific world....
  3. Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games: Hi, I've been testing the xcloud on my phone and tablet and it works great. However one issue I've come across is in a game that requires the view button (two squares), when I press it asks to...
  4. Issues with the software please fix as soon as possible

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the software please fix as soon as possible: Disney+ still having playback issues and can't update or download games and apps I can't put a video or picture up for y'all to see but please fix as soon as possible I'm in alpha skip ahead...
  5. Disney+ issues possibly with Alpha skip build

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ issues possibly with Alpha skip build: Disney+ has buffering issues every few mins with any content you're watching with the app and also had a few system shutdowns while the app is buffering i reported the issue after a restart and...
  6. Possible issue with profile’s tenure badge

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with profile’s tenure badge: Xbox One X - Alpha Skip Ahead Lately my profile’s tenure badge displaying on my profile has been dodgy. 50/50 chance whether it would show up or not. But for the last few days, it’s just been...
  7. Borderlands 3 took too long to start - Error 0x8027025A - Possible hardware issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 took too long to start - Error 0x8027025A - Possible hardware issue?: I have an Xbox One S that has developed issues over the last few days. I installed BL3 on launch day last Friday and since then I have gotten Error 0x8027025A almost every time I have tried to...
  8. Dolby Atmos possible issue

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos possible issue: Anyone have this issue? Movies are triggering Atmos on my receiver, but games , such as Gears 5 are not. Because movies are triggering it I know it's not a set up issue. I am a Alpha skip ahead,...
  9. Possible ALLM & VRR Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Possible ALLM & VRR Issue: Hey all, I have a quick question and hopefully someone has an answer or possible solution. I just upgraded my LG 65OLEDC8 to the new 65OLEDC9 that supports ALLM & VRR. My issue is with my Xbox...
  10. Possible issue with new version (Alpha): Profile not accessible

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with new version (Alpha): Profile not accessible: I can't go to my profile page, always drops me with an error message. submitted by /u/NotFromMilkyWay [link] [comments]