Possible issue with new edge browser

Discus and support Possible issue with new edge browser in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When you hover the pointer over a button, link, etc... that uses :hover CSS to change the look of said button, link, etc... and are only using a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Annie-UK, Sep 22, 2021.

1. /u/Annie-UK
    /u/Annie-UK Guest

When you hover the pointer over a button, link, etc... that uses :hover CSS to change the look of said button, link, etc... and are only using a controller to navigate, the button, link, etc... will not change style

However if you have a mouse attached to your xbox the hover state works as expected

Does anyone else get this, I have reported via the console

Using an Xbox Series X

submitted by /u/Annie-UK
    [link] [comments]

/u/Annie-UK, Sep 22, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Changing from Organiser (Adult) to Member (Child)

Kindly use a different browser, if possible use Microsoft Edge.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Edge Browser lost Homepage

No, there is no new Edge browser for Xbox One yet. There has been no news on if or when there will be a new version of Edge available for the console.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Real Streaming

Hi Silver_Surfer_7670! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Currently it is not possible to do this yet, but according to some information not confirmed by Xbox yet, it will eventually be possible through Xcloud with the new Edge browser
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Integrating Xbox platform on Web

possibly not, if the edge browser on the console supports wisywig then possible. but wont be easy as you have no way to manage files etc.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Cookies

Are you having trouble viewing content in your browser on Xbox One? And are you comparing settings against the new Edge on a PC to Xbox One? I don't believe they have updated Xbox One's browser to the new Edge yet.
Thema:

1. Possible issue with new edge browser - Similar Threads - Possible issue edge

2. Issue with call of duty black ops latest update possibly related to the newest alpha skip build

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with call of duty black ops latest update possibly related to the newest alpha skip build: Since I recieved the latest update on 8/12/21 for COD Black Ops Cold War when I attempt to start the game i get a message of getting game ready only to then have the something went wrong message I...
  3. Possible Issue to Xbox Insider Hub App

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Issue to Xbox Insider Hub App: I cannot launch the Xbox Insider Hub app on Xbox ever since my console updated to the latest alpha skip ahead build. I keep getting this message when I launch the app “Getting your app ready this...
  4. Possible issue with externally SSD- Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with externally SSD- Xbox Series X: In the alpha skip ahead ring, I was having issues with "quick resume". Upon further investigation, I concluded the issue was only pertaining to items stored on the external SSD that is made...
  5. Lfg related notifications not working. possible flight sim issues

in XboX Insiders
    Lfg related notifications not working. possible flight sim issues: preview beta. LFG notifications cannot be opened. If a friend of mine starts an lfg post i get a notification but cannot open it. notification disappears, there is nothing to click on to open it....
  6. Wifi connectivity issue on XSX - possible fix

in XboX Insiders
    Wifi connectivity issue on XSX - possible fix: In case you are experiencing wifi issues. I have just debugged wifi connectivity on my XSX and. the issue was, that it did not worked on channels abowe 100. Try to reconfigure your router to...
  7. Alpha Skip Ahead, possible Disc issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead, possible Disc issues.: Is anyone else experiencing issues playing Disc based games on the latest update? My console all of a sudden refused to recognise any disc I inserted. Hard reset multiple times, changed...
  8. Possible workaround for current boot issues

in XboX Insiders
    Possible workaround for current boot issues: I experienced boot issues with my own Series X on Alpha-skip and have found the issue to be quite misleading, a hard reset might not be required for you either. Try the following: Your console...
  9. Trying network issue post again for possible explanation or help

in XboX Insiders
    Trying network issue post again for possible explanation or help: I posted before about this and it continues. I have 2 Xbox One Xs. I am on Xfinity 1200/40 using their newest WIFI 6 router. Both are connected via ethernet cable. 1 Xbox on Alpha and 1 on SA. I...
  10. Possible App Permissions Sign in issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Possible App Permissions Sign in issue?: Evening Fellow Insiders, hope you're all well. Has anyone had any issues booting up games on the series X that have the app permissions, but the window never seems to load? I've been trying to...