Possible issue with new version (Alpha): Profile not accessible

Discus and support Possible issue with new version (Alpha): Profile not accessible in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can't go to my profile page, always drops me with an error message. submitted by /u/NotFromMilkyWay [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NotFromMilkyWay, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Possible issue with new version (Alpha): Profile not accessible

/u/NotFromMilkyWay, Jun 14, 2019
  2. W1LD SEVEN Win User

Dayz coming to Xbox One???

here is the exact statement right on the purchase game section of Steam -
    WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.
  3. Atherza Win User

Dolby Atmos

I have had issues recently with this, as I'm in Alpha Skip-Ahead, so it is a possibility its that.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

DO SOMETHING WITH MICROSOFT EDGE!!!!

Just so you are aware, there is a completely new version of Microsoft Edge being tested in the Alpha ring of the Insider Preview program.
  5. Spriggan000 Win User

Final fantasy xv sound issue

I joined the inside program, then I change the system update to alpha cycle. this version has fixed FFXV sound issue.
  6. luissolid Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

The new home its for some Alpha skip ahead, but dont worry a certain point the beta ring will have access.

Regards!
Thema:

Possible issue with new version (Alpha): Profile not accessible

1. Possible issue with new version (Alpha): Profile not accessible - Similar Threads - Possible issue version

2. Possible issue with new edge browser

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with new edge browser: When you hover the pointer over a button, link, etc... that uses :hover CSS to change the look of said button, link, etc... and are only using a controller to navigate, the button, link, etc......
  3. Issue with call of duty black ops latest update possibly related to the newest alpha skip build

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with call of duty black ops latest update possibly related to the newest alpha skip build: Since I recieved the latest update on 8/12/21 for COD Black Ops Cold War when I attempt to start the game i get a message of getting game ready only to then have the something went wrong message I...
  4. Possible Issue to Xbox Insider Hub App

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Issue to Xbox Insider Hub App: I cannot launch the Xbox Insider Hub app on Xbox ever since my console updated to the latest alpha skip ahead build. I keep getting this message when I launch the app “Getting your app ready this...
  5. Possible issue with externally SSD- Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with externally SSD- Xbox Series X: In the alpha skip ahead ring, I was having issues with "quick resume". Upon further investigation, I concluded the issue was only pertaining to items stored on the external SSD that is made...
  6. Lfg related notifications not working. possible flight sim issues

in XboX Insiders
    Lfg related notifications not working. possible flight sim issues: preview beta. LFG notifications cannot be opened. If a friend of mine starts an lfg post i get a notification but cannot open it. notification disappears, there is nothing to click on to open it....
  7. Wifi connectivity issue on XSX - possible fix

in XboX Insiders
    Wifi connectivity issue on XSX - possible fix: In case you are experiencing wifi issues. I have just debugged wifi connectivity on my XSX and. the issue was, that it did not worked on channels abowe 100. Try to reconfigure your router to...
  8. Alpha Skip Ahead, possible Disc issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead, possible Disc issues.: Is anyone else experiencing issues playing Disc based games on the latest update? My console all of a sudden refused to recognise any disc I inserted. Hard reset multiple times, changed...
  9. Possible workaround for current boot issues

in XboX Insiders
    Possible workaround for current boot issues: I experienced boot issues with my own Series X on Alpha-skip and have found the issue to be quite misleading, a hard reset might not be required for you either. Try the following: Your console...
  10. Trying network issue post again for possible explanation or help

in XboX Insiders
    Trying network issue post again for possible explanation or help: I posted before about this and it continues. I have 2 Xbox One Xs. I am on Xfinity 1200/40 using their newest WIFI 6 router. Both are connected via ethernet cable. 1 Xbox on Alpha and 1 on SA. I...