Possible issue with new version (Alpha): Profile not accessible

Discus and support Possible issue with new version (Alpha): Profile not accessible in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can't go to my profile page, always drops me with an error message. submitted by /u/NotFromMilkyWay [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NotFromMilkyWay, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Possible issue with new version (Alpha): Profile not accessible

/u/NotFromMilkyWay, Jun 14, 2019
  2. W1LD SEVEN Win User

Dayz coming to Xbox One???

here is the exact statement right on the purchase game section of Steam -
    WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.
  3. Atherza Win User

Dolby Atmos

I have had issues recently with this, as I'm in Alpha Skip-Ahead, so it is a possibility its that.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

DO SOMETHING WITH MICROSOFT EDGE!!!!

Just so you are aware, there is a completely new version of Microsoft Edge being tested in the Alpha ring of the Insider Preview program.
  5. Spriggan000 Win User

Final fantasy xv sound issue

I joined the inside program, then I change the system update to alpha cycle. this version has fixed FFXV sound issue.
  6. luissolid Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

The new home its for some Alpha skip ahead, but dont worry a certain point the beta ring will have access.

Regards!
Thema:

Possible issue with new version (Alpha): Profile not accessible

1. Possible issue with new version (Alpha): Profile not accessible - Similar Threads - Possible issue version

2. Possible screen issue with latest update for Alpha Skip Ahead.

in XboX Insiders
    Possible screen issue with latest update for Alpha Skip Ahead.: I am not entirely sure if this is being caused by the latest update or not. But it did start after the update. The issue is my screen will go into a black screen randomly and a split second later...
  3. Screen color washed out on series x (possibly hdr issue)

in XboX Insiders
    Screen color washed out on series x (possibly hdr issue): So I have been playing Halo on my Xbox series x recently and sporadically when I start my console HDR seems to pitch a fit. Turning HDR off and on doesn't fix the issue. Quick resume doesn't seem...
  4. Xbox screen time and warnings of when it will sign you out. This is not a possible issues...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox screen time and warnings of when it will sign you out. This is not a possible issues...: There is a huge issue with how the screen time works on the Xbox. As a teen with parents that limit my time on the Xbox I get the five minutes warning but after those 5 minutes it just signs me...
  5. Audio Issues with Xbox Bluetooth Adapter for PC (possibly on Xbox)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issues with Xbox Bluetooth Adapter for PC (possibly on Xbox): Video Example: https://youtu.be/aeeorxvRWVY At the moment, I'm currently having some audio issues when using the Xbox Bluetooth Adapter on PC. This mainly occurs in games such as Halo Infinite...
  6. Update error 0X8B050033 while trying to open ark Possible Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update error 0X8B050033 while trying to open ark Possible Issue: Update error 0X8B050033 while trying to open ark [img] ec61da11-7764-4d14-922e-22dbc034d984
  7. Minecraft world and character loading issue (possibly rare occurrence)

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft world and character loading issue (possibly rare occurrence): I decided to run Minecraft, it loads in fine on opening screen, same with the others, to get to the world selector. pick my main world I used for a few months and it takes about 5 to 6 mins. I...
  8. Possible issue with changing status on profile after recent delta update

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with changing status on profile after recent delta update: In the recent update that came out for delta, we seem to cant change our online status on the Xbox. It is also happening on the Xbox app due to the fact that our accounts are in the Xbox insider...
  9. Possible issue with new edge browser

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with new edge browser: When you hover the pointer over a button, link, etc... that uses :hover CSS to change the look of said button, link, etc... and are only using a controller to navigate, the button, link, etc......
  10. Issue with call of duty black ops latest update possibly related to the newest alpha skip build

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with call of duty black ops latest update possibly related to the newest alpha skip build: Since I recieved the latest update on 8/12/21 for COD Black Ops Cold War when I attempt to start the game i get a message of getting game ready only to then have the something went wrong message I...