Possible issue with profile’s tenure badge

Discus and support Possible issue with profile’s tenure badge in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox One X - Alpha Skip Ahead Lately my profile’s tenure badge displaying on my profile has been dodgy. 50/50 chance whether it would show up or not.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NothingxGood, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Possible issue with profile’s tenure badge

Xbox One X - Alpha Skip Ahead

Lately my profile’s tenure badge displaying on my profile has been dodgy. 50/50 chance whether it would show up or not. But for the last few days, it’s just been gone completely. And as of today, all of the Tenure badges on my Friend’s List are now showing up with a 50/50 chance.

Just to be clear, I haven’t had my Gold even come close to relapsing in the 7 years my account has been active.

Viewing my Profile via a 360 backwards compat title displays the correct tenure. So it doesn’t appear to be a Microsoft account-wide bug.

submitted by /u/NothingxGood
    [link] [comments]

/u/NothingxGood, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Altage Win User

Badges

It sounds like you are referring to Xbox Live Tenure badges on peoples profiles.

These are displayed on peoples profiles, when they have Xbox Live Gold. The number in the middle indicates how long they have been on the program.
  3. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

XBL badge not showing

If you are referring to the tenure badge on your gamercard/profile, that is not an Xbox Live Rewards issue and they will be unable to assist you. They can only assist with the Xbox Live Reward Program located here: rewards.xbox.com

You will want to post in Xbox Live Support to see if you can get assistance there.
  4. MisterFizzle Win User

Ambassador rank gone

Hey there Rob,

We're still tracking XP/Tenure even though it may not be showing properly on your profile.

Once you get your badge you will be able to access the ambassador forums.

We're rolling out a fix for the XP later next week and badges should be updated sometime next week as well.
  5. Scrogginsanity Win User

no tenure on xbox one?

The tenure numbers are a horrible font, but that is an 8. Mine is currently a 7, and it took me quite a while to realize that the green tenure badge is what it is on Xbox One.
  6. xiPuRe HateRs Win User

Ambassador needs help please.

Your tenure has to go through, your tenure will increase by one, for each day that you are part of the Ambassador Programme.

It should start going up, once you get your badge.

I have the same issue. :)

[​IMG]
Thema:

Possible issue with profile’s tenure badge

1. Possible issue with profile’s tenure badge - Similar Threads - Possible issue profile’s

2. Possible xcloud regional issue United Kingdom

in XboX Insiders
    Possible xcloud regional issue United Kingdom: Reposted as I was 2 characters under the minimum in my last title. I have just tried logging in to xcloud and it is saying it's not available in my region (United Kingdom). Have i missed...
  3. I need some help with a possible alpha skip ahead issue!

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help with a possible alpha skip ahead issue!: Probably a long shot but I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what's going on with my xbox in alpha skip ahead. I stream to twitch from my xbox and for some reason my mic sounds like garbage....
  4. System Update E### error issues possible fix.

in XboX Insiders
    System Update E### error issues possible fix.: So I found myself at wits end tryign to fix in my case E102, then 101, then 200, then 105 errors. Below is the method that worked to fix the issue. I borrowed and slightly modified from this post...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock World Crashing - Possible Rendering Distance Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock World Crashing - Possible Rendering Distance Issue: One of my main survival world has a issue with crashing when I enter it, and I think it is due to some issue with the rendering distance feature. This issue only occurs on this specific world....
  6. possible issue with MOGA Power A Mobile gaming clip

in XboX Insiders
    possible issue with MOGA Power A Mobile gaming clip: Got mine yesterday and have been playing ith it this morning and noticed that when i have it fully clipped on the controller the right button is not clicking anymore and seems to have some extra...
  7. Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games: Hi, I've been testing the xcloud on my phone and tablet and it works great. However one issue I've come across is in a game that requires the view button (two squares), when I press it asks to...
  8. Issues with the software please fix as soon as possible

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the software please fix as soon as possible: Disney+ still having playback issues and can't update or download games and apps I can't put a video or picture up for y'all to see but please fix as soon as possible I'm in alpha skip ahead...
  9. Possible issue with new version (Alpha): Profile not accessible

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with new version (Alpha): Profile not accessible: I can't go to my profile page, always drops me with an error message. submitted by /u/NotFromMilkyWay [link] [comments]
  10. Help with possible profile issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with possible profile issue: hi was wondering if someone could help me figure out why when I went into manage game on skyrim and deleted my saved games from everywhere why my game now will not load.thinks I have noticed is...