Possible Phising ?

Discus and support Possible Phising ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @21:25 Oktober 7 i have received on this account which is linked to my email that said that my account was terminated and would have to click some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dutch x Monster, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Possible Phising ?

@21:25 Oktober 7 i have received on this account which is linked to my email that said that my account was terminated and would have to click some links which is bonker since i was like just online no issues lol so just crying out if you have recently
    used the xbox and you are sure you did not do anything wrong and you see suspicious emails similar sounding to this do not click on the links by any means !!! I repeat your data might not be safe if you follow the links!!!

:)

Dutch x Monster, Oct 9, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Possible Phising ?

Hey there Dutch x Monster,

Thank you for reaching out to us on and letting us know of this phishing message that you have received. If you have not yet reported the message you received or the account that sent out to that message then I would advise that you go ahead and do that.
    If you are unsure of how to report an account go ahead and click on the link below for more help.

By reporting the messages it makes it easier for Xbox to go in there to remove these accounts so that they don't continue to spam out these messages to others users accounts.

I hope this helps.
  3. Dutch x Monster Win User

Possible Phising ?

Well apperently i got an temporary strike for no reason but ok its like a few hours for things i dont use so i guess its fine it just came out of the blue you have been suspended to use messaging and some inrelevant kinect stuff which i dont even have
    its only hihgly annoying i have to use discord now to talk to my friends when playing xbox i do like to know for what i got ‘suspended’ for since i clearly have no idea what this is about :/ the email i got from microsoft about it looked so much like phising
    i got confused instantly since it had a very poorly translated dutch imput which flagged alot of red but apperently it was legit sorry for the hassle xd
  4. kRevali Win User

Possible Phising ?

Also make sure to use the Block option on your email client and report it as pishing so you'll stop receiving those emails on you inbox
  5. Suicidal Groove Win User

Possible Phising ?

that is a obvious spam. Thanks for the info!
  6. {Parity} Win User

Possible Phising ?

Very observant. Those things are quite common these days. Thanks for the heads up.
Thema:

Possible Phising ?

1. Possible Phising ? - Similar Threads - Possible Phising

2. Online saftey concerns, a website needs to be taken down if possible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online saftey concerns, a website needs to be taken down if possible: A few days ago I was playing NBA 2k20 park with some friends. While in a game my friend got booted offline (DDosed?) during the game. My other friend who I was in the party with said that the...
  3. Xbox issues galore any possible solutions?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox issues galore any possible solutions?: After recent update my Xbox struggles to do anything it takes forever to load profile and no apps work at all. Just spins and error pops up and after trying to reopen my Xbox completely shuts off....
  4. Online spielen nicht möglich [Playing online is not possible]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online spielen nicht möglich [Playing online is not possible]: Hallo zusammen, ich habe bereits mit dem Support geschrieben, das ich Forza Horizon 4 nicht online spielen kann. Sie sagten das mein Konto mit einem Windows Konto verknüpft ist und dies nicht...
  5. PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO STREAM ALL GAME CHAT ON TWITCH WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO STREAM ALL GAME CHAT ON TWITCH WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD: Plsss submitted by /u/_Sprite__ [link] [comments]
  6. Possible glitch with old game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible glitch with old game with gold: Awhile ago I downloaded the trial for a game I really wanted to play. A couple of days later it was available to get free with gold so I got it there. Ever since then it will sometimes work and...
  7. Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened

in XboX Insiders
    Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened: When recording with what happened for 30s up to 5 min. the clip doesn't record any in game audio happened twice, is there any fix for it? In on alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/CodeCipher97...
  8. Is it possible to merge 2 accounts somehow?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to merge 2 accounts somehow?: Hi there, like the subject line asks, I was wondering if that was at all possible, from looking around researching it doesn't seem possible but I figured I'd come and ask directly myself. The...
  9. Is it still possible to request backwards compatibility for xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it still possible to request backwards compatibility for xbox one?: There's two games I've been wanting backwards compatible for years now, and no idea if it's possible to still get requests heard. The first title I'm shocked that has never been made is Beautiful...
  10. Metro exodus has been removed from Xbox Game Pass on PC? How is that possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus has been removed from Xbox Game Pass on PC? How is that possible?: Hello Guys, I've had Metro exodus for some time in my account in XBOX game pass and I have recently started playing it. Yesterday I was playing fine, but today I was receiving an error the whole...