Possible Phising ?

Discus and support Possible Phising ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @21:25 Oktober 7 i have received on this account which is linked to my email that said that my account was terminated and would have to click some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dutch x Monster, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Possible Phising ?

@21:25 Oktober 7 i have received on this account which is linked to my email that said that my account was terminated and would have to click some links which is bonker since i was like just online no issues lol so just crying out if you have recently
    used the xbox and you are sure you did not do anything wrong and you see suspicious emails similar sounding to this do not click on the links by any means !!! I repeat your data might not be safe if you follow the links!!!

:)

Dutch x Monster, Oct 9, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Possible Phising ?

Hey there Dutch x Monster,

Thank you for reaching out to us on and letting us know of this phishing message that you have received. If you have not yet reported the message you received or the account that sent out to that message then I would advise that you go ahead and do that.
    If you are unsure of how to report an account go ahead and click on the link below for more help.

By reporting the messages it makes it easier for Xbox to go in there to remove these accounts so that they don't continue to spam out these messages to others users accounts.

I hope this helps.
  3. Dutch x Monster Win User

Possible Phising ?

Well apperently i got an temporary strike for no reason but ok its like a few hours for things i dont use so i guess its fine it just came out of the blue you have been suspended to use messaging and some inrelevant kinect stuff which i dont even have
    its only hihgly annoying i have to use discord now to talk to my friends when playing xbox i do like to know for what i got ‘suspended’ for since i clearly have no idea what this is about :/ the email i got from microsoft about it looked so much like phising
    i got confused instantly since it had a very poorly translated dutch imput which flagged alot of red but apperently it was legit sorry for the hassle xd
  4. kRevali Win User

Possible Phising ?

Also make sure to use the Block option on your email client and report it as pishing so you'll stop receiving those emails on you inbox
  5. Suicidal Groove Win User

Possible Phising ?

that is a obvious spam. Thanks for the info!
  6. {Parity} Win User

Possible Phising ?

Very observant. Those things are quite common these days. Thanks for the heads up.
Thema:

Possible Phising ?

1. Possible Phising ? - Similar Threads - Possible Phising

2. Possible fix for update error!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible fix for update error!: I too had the same update problem. This is how I fixed mine. Once the error message appeared, I chose the stay offline option. I went to settings > network settings, go online. I then went to...
  3. [Possible Bug] On Screen Keyboard Not Working Correctly

in XboX Insiders
    [Possible Bug] On Screen Keyboard Not Working Correctly: Hello, I am in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring, and while trying to submit feedback the On Screen Keyboard isn't functioning as it should. While using my controller to type it autocorrects, and then...
  4. Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?: Hi, I have an Xbox one with a PSU that finally gave up the ghost recently. The Xbox is out of warranty, which is fine, but I still want to get a proper MS replacement PSU as I've heard bad things...
  5. Is it possible to remove an owned trial version of a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to remove an owned trial version of a game?: Sometime ago I got a trial for gears of war 4 but never got the chance to install it and play. And now recently gears of war 4 full game was given with games with gold this August. So i decided to...
  6. Can Microsoft unlock/update a no longer possible achievement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft unlock/update a no longer possible achievement?: I am playing through Saints Row the Third right now and trying to 100% the achievements. I have a few more to clean up but one is to upload a character to the online server. At the time I started...
  7. Is it possible to get back a Lost GamerTag that is tied to an email address I am using for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get back a Lost GamerTag that is tied to an email address I am using for...: I have a unique issue. A few years ago when MS had the Live.com Profile pages, much like Facebook, I had an account that also became an Xbox account. The name I used for that account was the...
  8. is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment: Hello all. I have a question i'm not sure if this has been asked before but. is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment for purchases on the xbox microsoft console store...
  9. Request to make it possible to transfer saves from 360 to ONE with USB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to make it possible to transfer saves from 360 to ONE with USB: I'd like to request and suggest to make it possible to transfer save files for backwards compatible games from 360 to ONE with USB stick. It seems really unnecessary to buy Live Gold just for...
  10. when the public build gets released, is it possible to do a reset of the preview program?

in XboX Insiders
    when the public build gets released, is it possible to do a reset of the preview program?: like get everyone out and make people sign up if we really want to do it, as a lot of posts i see are people unaware of the program to begin with and just complain about updates we can still keep...