Possible set up my xbox one and my xbox 360 to sign out every time when i turn off the console?

Discus and support Possible set up my xbox one and my xbox 360 to sign out every time when i turn off the console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im curious, because im playing this two console amd the same account and i run the problem 45062636-66be-473b-8a12-9591394919ed Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xbox360fanguy99, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Possible set up my xbox one and my xbox 360 to sign out every time when i turn off the console?

Im curious, because im playing this two console amd the same account and i run the problem

:)

Xbox360fanguy99, Oct 27, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Possible set up my xbox one and my xbox 360 to sign out every time when i turn off the console?

Hey fanguy

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

I was hoping if you would please elaborate a bit more on what exactly your mean by "I run the problem"?

Every time you shut off your console, your profile is automatically signed out.

However, there is a way to adjust your
    Sign-in preferences on your Xbox One
    , as well as
    Disabling auto Sign-in on Xbox 360

Can you tell us what is the problem that you are encountering?
  3. Picasso3956 Win User

By opening your settings on your Xbox One then follow these steps : Account > Sign in, security & passkey
    you can turn instant sign in on or off.

From what I remember about Xbox 360, you can add a 4 digit pin code to your account. This will make your account more secure and disable auto sign in. I believe you may also just simply turn off auto sign in, but without an Xbox 360 in arms reach, I can't
    test this for you.
  4. barbergti Win User

Solutions for error: 8015D002

I have tried everything!!!! I have delete my account and clear cache I have done then step 2 thing 4 times changed my passwords and each time always put them in correctly.... What am I suppose to do?? I have an Xbox one downstairs that was working fine,
    then I tried to get on my account on my 360 upstairs.... This is when it kept saying the error message and I have done everything like turning off the router and following every step possible?!?! I am logged in on my Xbox live account on my pc fine and it
    says my Xbox one and Xbox 360 are up and running???

HELP!!!! This is 2015 Microsoft sort it out for Godsake
  5. Acrillix YT Win User

Get disconnected from Xbox Live and kicked off BO2 servers only when playing the Xbox One

Same is happening to me.

1. Reset Router

2. Turned Xbox One off completely, unplugged all wires, waited for brick light to turn off.

3. Set Xbox One/Xbox 360 ports to forward through firewall

4. Set Black Ops 2 ports to forward through firewall

5. Set Xbox One to a static IP address

6. Cleared Xbox One/Xbox 360 cached data

7. Uninstalled Black Ops 2

8. Reset router to default settings

9. Signed out of Xbox One, removed profile, launched BO2, went to 360 Dashboard, signed in, signed in on Xbox One Dashboard, re-downloaded Profile onto 360.

I have contacted support 3 times. No fix.
  6. Flagrant Foul2 Win User

XBox One S connected to Yamaha RX-A1080 turns on Zone 2 on and off.

Solved:

I've finally figured out why my AVR turns on and off when I turn on/of my xbox one console.

When I purchased a remote for the xbox one. Setting it up had me turn on in Audio Mode the "control my receiver volume and the on/of function" was checked. It was never before.

I unchecked the box and my receiver stays on when i turn off my x box one.

easy peasy...
Thema:

1. Possible set up my xbox one and my xbox 360 to sign out every time when i turn off the console? - Similar Threads - Possible set 360

2. Datenschutz Einstellungen ändern nicht möglich[Translation-Privacy settings not possible]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Datenschutz Einstellungen ändern nicht möglich[Translation-Privacy settings not possible]: Ich versuche seit Monaten meine Datenschutz Einstellungen zu ändern ich will Clubs beitreten können und Streamen ABER es geht nicht es lässt sich nicht ändern die beiden Einstellungen werden immer...
  3. Is it possible to set what Youtube Channels appear in Oneguide?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to set what Youtube Channels appear in Oneguide?: Is it possible to set what Youtube Channels appear in Oneguide? Currently i have completely random ones appearing that i have never watched before (and dont have anything on them that i would...
  4. Possible to set Upload Studio to Automatically Upload Recorded Clips to OneDrive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible to set Upload Studio to Automatically Upload Recorded Clips to OneDrive?: Is it possible to set upload studio to automatically upload new recorded game clips to OneDrive with randomly/sequentially generated names? (and to do this when the xbox is in "low power" [off]...
  5. Setting for Elite Controller not possible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting for Elite Controller not possible: Hello, Since last Dashboard Update (10.0.17119.1005, rs4_release_xbox_dev.180311-1900) it's not possible to map the Elite Controller as i like. For playing PUBG i've set the 'View key' in past...
  6. Problems with Xbox settings - possibly causing errors with in game ourchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with Xbox settings - possibly causing errors with in game ourchases: when trying to access certain tabs via Xbox settings through my consol I am unable to load them. So far it only seems to be 'payments and billi g' and 'subscriptions'. When I click on either to...
  7. New chat settings for possible update*I made these as an example.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New chat settings for possible update*I made these as an example.: A new update for chat settings would be great, here are my examples for what it could look like. Imgur: The magic of the Internet Imgur: The magic of the Internet Imgur: The magic of the...
  8. Payment option not possible with wrong settings language and country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment option not possible with wrong settings language and country: I live in the Netherlands and want to have my xbox language settings in english but then I also have to pick the United Kingdom or the United States. Wanting to add a payment option is not...
  9. Is it possible to set what Youtube Channels appear in Oneguide?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to set what Youtube Channels appear in Oneguide?: Is it possible to set what Youtube Channels appear in Oneguide? Currently i have completely random ones appearing that i have never watched before fd7490e7-95a5-4266-89b1-396d6fef45c1
  10. Possible to set up online chat so I don't hear anyone unless I have a mic plugged in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible to set up online chat so I don't hear anyone unless I have a mic plugged in?: Possible to set up online chat so I don't hear anyone unless I have a mic plugged in? right now, even if I don't have my mic plugged in I have a mic icon next to my name in BF4. my kinect is...