Possible Smoke Damage?

Discus and support Possible Smoke Damage? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have my Xbox in a room adjacent to my kitchen and often times when I cook something burns and there is a bit of smoke and i was wondering if that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OrionLozano, Sep 4, 2019.

1. OrionLozano
    OrionLozano Guest

Possible Smoke Damage?

I have my Xbox in a room adjacent to my kitchen and often times when I cook something burns and there is a bit of smoke and i was wondering if that could be doing any kind of damage to the console. Thanks in advance.

:)

OrionLozano, Sep 4, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Possible Smoke Damage?

If it's getting smoke on it then that's not good. Smoke creates dust.
  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Possible Smoke Damage?

i yes teh snoke could be damaging your console. Any kind of heat is bad for the xbox.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Possible Smoke Damage?

As stated ensure it is well ventilated. It depends on how far from the kitchen the console is. Grease from cooking is more likely to cause an issue as it will build up inside the vents, fan etc.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Possible Smoke Damage?

That I would say if your kitchen and the room in question is both well ventilated I doubt there would be any damage, unless we are talking literally out of control fires. But yes try to keep your console in a cool well vented area. If you're cooking it
    might be better to leave the console off.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Possible Smoke Damage?

It's possible, but my question would be how much smoke are you making? What are you cooking? If you're generating smoke, it's going to rise to the ceiling, and though it could add particles in to the air, the amount of particles that would need to accumulate
    to cause an issue in an adjacent room (unless your console is stored on or near the ceiling, without any ventilation between the cooking area and the console) would have to be a large amount of smoke or a accumulated deposit over time, which could take years,
    but again depends on the volume.

Are we talking about making delicious pot stickers and the oil generating some smoke or are we talking about you messing up a hot pocket in the microwave? That doesn't particularly have anything to do with your consoles health, but I'm just curious what
    you keep burning.
Thema:

Possible Smoke Damage?

1. Possible Smoke Damage? - Similar Threads - Possible Smoke Damage

2. Is it possible to remove an owned trial version of a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to remove an owned trial version of a game?: Sometime ago I got a trial for gears of war 4 but never got the chance to install it and play. And now recently gears of war 4 full game was given with games with gold this August. So i decided to...
  3. Possible Phising ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible Phising ?: @21:25 Oktober 7 i have received on this account which is linked to my email that said that my account was terminated and would have to click some links which is bonker since i was like just...
  4. Can Microsoft unlock/update a no longer possible achievement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft unlock/update a no longer possible achievement?: I am playing through Saints Row the Third right now and trying to 100% the achievements. I have a few more to clean up but one is to upload a character to the online server. At the time I started...
  5. Is it possible to get back a Lost GamerTag that is tied to an email address I am using for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get back a Lost GamerTag that is tied to an email address I am using for...: I have a unique issue. A few years ago when MS had the Live.com Profile pages, much like Facebook, I had an account that also became an Xbox account. The name I used for that account was the...
  6. is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment: Hello all. I have a question i'm not sure if this has been asked before but. is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment for purchases on the xbox microsoft console store...
  7. Request to make it possible to transfer saves from 360 to ONE with USB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to make it possible to transfer saves from 360 to ONE with USB: I'd like to request and suggest to make it possible to transfer save files for backwards compatible games from 360 to ONE with USB stick. It seems really unnecessary to buy Live Gold just for...
  8. when the public build gets released, is it possible to do a reset of the preview program?

in XboX Insiders
    when the public build gets released, is it possible to do a reset of the preview program?: like get everyone out and make people sign up if we really want to do it, as a lot of posts i see are people unaware of the program to begin with and just complain about updates we can still keep...
  9. Would it be possible to have a link made that has insider update files for offline system...

in XboX Insiders
    Would it be possible to have a link made that has insider update files for offline system...: Obviously you wouldn’t be able to download a random file, just know which one you had previously within the last 90 days and you can with a bit of hope get everything back up and running....
  10. Borderlands 3 took too long to start - Error 0x8027025A - Possible hardware issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 took too long to start - Error 0x8027025A - Possible hardware issue?: I have an Xbox One S that has developed issues over the last few days. I installed BL3 on launch day last Friday and since then I have gotten Error 0x8027025A almost every time I have tried to...