Possible Smoke Damage?

Discus and support Possible Smoke Damage? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have my Xbox in a room adjacent to my kitchen and often times when I cook something burns and there is a bit of smoke and i was wondering if that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OrionLozano, Sep 4, 2019.

1. OrionLozano
    OrionLozano Guest

Possible Smoke Damage?

I have my Xbox in a room adjacent to my kitchen and often times when I cook something burns and there is a bit of smoke and i was wondering if that could be doing any kind of damage to the console. Thanks in advance.

:)

OrionLozano, Sep 4, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Possible Smoke Damage?

If it's getting smoke on it then that's not good. Smoke creates dust.
  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Possible Smoke Damage?

i yes teh snoke could be damaging your console. Any kind of heat is bad for the xbox.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Possible Smoke Damage?

As stated ensure it is well ventilated. It depends on how far from the kitchen the console is. Grease from cooking is more likely to cause an issue as it will build up inside the vents, fan etc.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Possible Smoke Damage?

That I would say if your kitchen and the room in question is both well ventilated I doubt there would be any damage, unless we are talking literally out of control fires. But yes try to keep your console in a cool well vented area. If you're cooking it
    might be better to leave the console off.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Possible Smoke Damage?

It's possible, but my question would be how much smoke are you making? What are you cooking? If you're generating smoke, it's going to rise to the ceiling, and though it could add particles in to the air, the amount of particles that would need to accumulate
    to cause an issue in an adjacent room (unless your console is stored on or near the ceiling, without any ventilation between the cooking area and the console) would have to be a large amount of smoke or a accumulated deposit over time, which could take years,
    but again depends on the volume.

Are we talking about making delicious pot stickers and the oil generating some smoke or are we talking about you messing up a hot pocket in the microwave? That doesn't particularly have anything to do with your consoles health, but I'm just curious what
    you keep burning.
Thema:

Possible Smoke Damage?

1. Possible Smoke Damage? - Similar Threads - Possible Smoke Damage

2. PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO STREAM ALL GAME CHAT ON TWITCH WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO STREAM ALL GAME CHAT ON TWITCH WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD: Plsss submitted by /u/_Sprite__ [link] [comments]
  3. Possible glitch with old game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible glitch with old game with gold: Awhile ago I downloaded the trial for a game I really wanted to play. A couple of days later it was available to get free with gold so I got it there. Ever since then it will sometimes work and...
  4. Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened

in XboX Insiders
    Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened: When recording with what happened for 30s up to 5 min. the clip doesn't record any in game audio happened twice, is there any fix for it? In on alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/CodeCipher97...
  5. Is it possible to merge 2 accounts somehow?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to merge 2 accounts somehow?: Hi there, like the subject line asks, I was wondering if that was at all possible, from looking around researching it doesn't seem possible but I figured I'd come and ask directly myself. The...
  6. Is it still possible to request backwards compatibility for xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it still possible to request backwards compatibility for xbox one?: There's two games I've been wanting backwards compatible for years now, and no idea if it's possible to still get requests heard. The first title I'm shocked that has never been made is Beautiful...
  7. Metro exodus has been removed from Xbox Game Pass on PC? How is that possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus has been removed from Xbox Game Pass on PC? How is that possible?: Hello Guys, I've had Metro exodus for some time in my account in XBOX game pass and I have recently started playing it. Yesterday I was playing fine, but today I was receiving an error the whole...
  8. Razor Wolverine Ultimate Possible Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Razor Wolverine Ultimate Possible Issue: Hi, Are there any other razor ultimate users who can tell me if it's expected for the audio controls on the dashboard menu to be grayed out? Really frustrating that I can't edit the audio chat...
  9. Is it possible for PURE world tour to come back to xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible for PURE world tour to come back to xbox?: I recently read that blur isn't coming back because of the licensing fee but I'm wondering if Pure have the same problem. I miss both of these games and would like more games that is like it. If...
  10. Will it ever be possible to connect my Logitech Joystick to my Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Will it ever be possible to connect my Logitech Joystick to my Xbox?: considering that the new flight sim is also coming to Xbox and it would be awesome to use it in Elite Dangerous submitted by /u/dj_atmos [link] [comments]