Possible solution/Problem with Multiplayer

Discus and support Possible solution/Problem with Multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When this game first came out, we were able to play, but ever since the first expansion came out, she and I have been unable to play. I tested the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Manny1222, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Manny1222
    Manny1222 Guest

When this game first came out, we were able to play, but ever since the first expansion came out, she and I have been unable to play. I tested the game out and tried putting it on my USB once and I started getting the same error. She recently acquired a
    harddrive and I told her to test it again from the harddrive, and to my surprise, it worked. It might have something to do with the speed of the storage device since USBs run slower - most, anyway.

TL;DR: The problem lies with the first Expansion. Try running the game on a harddrive and you should be able to play. Put the first expansion on a USB and you will see the same error message come up.

:)

Manny1222, Apr 11, 2014
  2. Help with possible solution to Problem

Also besides the mentions above don't quote me on this but I believe BO2 has a internet balance share as well meaning you'll never get all of your speed as BO2 balances out speeds for the best online game performance...you may have an awesome online speed
    but someone with farm speed comes in and you and others have to make up for his/hers as well.

YellowJacket LE, Apr 11, 2014
  3. jaspertodd
    jaspertodd Guest
    Help with possible solution to Problem

Hi.A few things you can try. 1. Clear your system Cache on your xbox .On the dashboard go to settings, click on system, click storage, click Hard Drive with button Y and Clear System Cache. 2. Shut off your Router for 1 min. And turn back on. 3. Be sure
    you have nothing else is running on your network like others PCs, Phones Tablets etc. If your xbox is running wireless try using a cat 5 cable if possible.Its always faster then WiFi . And 1 last step you can try is in game settings while playing COD switch
    to Local only.So you only play with people in your area..

Well hope this helps you out.but if you have 4 bars while playing I cant realy see a problem? Ok good luck...

jaspertodd, Apr 11, 2014
  4. YellowJacket LE Win User

Also besides the mentions above don't quote me on this but I believe BO2 has a internet balance share as well meaning you'll never get all of your speed as BO2 balances out speeds for the best online game performance...you may have an awesome online speed
    but someone with farm speed comes in and you and others have to make up for his/hers as well.
  5. jaspertodd Win User

Hi.A few things you can try. 1. Clear your system Cache on your xbox .On the dashboard go to settings, click on system, click storage, click Hard Drive with button Y and Clear System Cache. 2. Shut off your Router for 1 min. And turn back on. 3. Be sure
    you have nothing else is running on your network like others PCs, Phones Tablets etc. If your xbox is running wireless try using a cat 5 cable if possible.Its always faster then WiFi . And 1 last step you can try is in game settings while playing COD switch
    to Local only.So you only play with people in your area..

Well hope this helps you out.but if you have 4 bars while playing I cant realy see a problem? Ok good luck...
  6. Dead Dweller Win User

I've realized if my laptop is running and the 360, it interferes with connection occasionally. Any other paired devices to your router you might want to check out.
  7. SilentGamer895 Win User

Possible Solution

Im glad to hear it will keep that in mind.
  8. TheBironicMan Win User

Possible solution for Headset Adaptor problems

I've posted this in the feedback section as well.
Thema:

1. Possible solution/Problem with Multiplayer - Similar Threads - Possible solution Problem

2. Insider alpha 8B10000 update possible solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insider alpha 8B10000 update possible solution: Ok like the rest nothing worked until I went under updates turned off auto update and update when turned off restarted waited 10 minutes on the error screen then I got a pop up saying new update...
  3. Roblox error code 103 (possible solution)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 103 (possible solution): So, my daughter E had been trying to play Roblox Bloxburg with my other daughter L. E is playing on my Xbox one on my adult Xbox account and adult Roblox account, but when she tried to log into...
  4. Minecraft Beta Program issues and a possible solution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta Program issues and a possible solution: I have noticed that some people who have the Minecraft Beta are unable to play on the worlds of friends that do not have the Beta. A possible solution to this would be to have two separate apps...
  5. Need Help With Your Custom Gamer Picture Not Showing Up? Here's the Possible Solution!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help With Your Custom Gamer Picture Not Showing Up? Here's the Possible Solution!: Have you ever tried to have a COOL GamerPic on your Xbox Profile and when you press 'Save Changes' and Picture doesn't show up on your profile? Well, you may have found the RIGHT place for a...
  6. Error 0x80072efd 0x00000000 0x00000206 Possible solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072efd 0x00000000 0x00000206 Possible solution: Possible solution for those who are still stuck. Follow the Offline Update Steps. This worked for me on a brand new xbox one s that couldn't get past the initial set-up update. My original xbox...
  7. Error 0x87e107f2 possible Fix/Solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x87e107f2 possible Fix/Solution: Step 1: Press Home Step 2: Find your way to All settings on the Gear tab at bottom. Step 3: Go to Disc & Blu-ray tab Selecting Blu-ray Step 4: Select Persistent storage (This is like cache)...
  8. EXTERNAL STORAGE READY POSSIBLE SOLUTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    EXTERNAL STORAGE READY POSSIBLE SOLUTION: For a while, off and on, I would be in the middle of a game and out of nowhere the game would stop, and I was sent to the dashboard. It would be weeks at a time before it happened, but the other...
  9. Disk Drive Problems.. Questions and Possible Solutions for debate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disk Drive Problems.. Questions and Possible Solutions for debate?: Hello, My girlfriend and I are trying to play Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (among other games) but we are having trouble with the disc drives on both of our 360's, both of which have similar...
  10. Possible solution for Headset Adaptor problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible solution for Headset Adaptor problems: Like a lot of people I've had issues with the headset adaptor where suddenly people can't hear me talk and the only solution to get it working is to turn my Xbox off at the mains. I think I may...