Possible to send my Xbox Elite Series 2 for repair on a local Microsoft flagship store?

Discus and support Possible to send my Xbox Elite Series 2 for repair on a local Microsoft flagship store? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I want to get my Series 2 controller repaired but the warranty is overdue. I decided to use the site to request for a service and repair but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xrixten, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Xrixten
    Xrixten Guest

Possible to send my Xbox Elite Series 2 for repair on a local Microsoft flagship store?

So I want to get my Series 2 controller repaired but the warranty is overdue. I decided to use the site to request for a service and repair but it looks troublesome as I have to send the controller myself to Microsoft in the US.

Since I'm from Singapore, can I just go to my local flagship store and have them send it for service and repair instead? Sorry if my question sounds confusing and I can clear it up if you need me to.

:)

Xrixten, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact your local store to find out if they can do that.
  3. GeorgiosDilgerakis Win User

XBox Elite Series 2: A Button Issue !PLEASE HELP!

Well, I now applied for a 2nd repair service and will send the XBox Elite Series 2 controller back soon.

@Microsoft Community: Please don't close this thread, I will keep updating the status here.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

The new Xbox elite series 2 controller's battery can't be charged

Hi Ning Heming,

sorry to hear. Please check
    "Charge The Elite 2 Series"
    and if it fails send it back as soon as possible!!

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  5. CCN_HsK Win User

Elite Series 2 starting to break at unprecedented rate

your elite series 2 need repair...

about elite series 2, I think this has more problem....

I have 2 elite series 2, my rubber knobs on the hair trigger locks came off too.

And My 'A' button is very bad..
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

Xbox elite series 2 problems

The issues in the elite series 2 are really a lot, and like always some are affected others not. Many users reported that even getting a new one by using the warranty came with problems.

If you have an elite series 2 with issues I recommend you to send it for repair, while you have warranty available.
Thema:

1. Possible to send my Xbox Elite Series 2 for repair on a local Microsoft flagship store? - Similar Threads - Possible send Elite

2. Seagate External Hard Drive - Xbox One disconnecting - Possible Solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate External Hard Drive - Xbox One disconnecting - Possible Solution: Hey guys! It is just a heads up of what has worked for me. It may help some people with the same problem. As many other users have experienced, my Seagate Xbox branded External Hard Drive (4TB...
  3. Possibly Broken Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possibly Broken Console: I have an issue, my Xbox 1 S may be broken. It wont connect to any tv dispite any effort I make for it to do so. I know none of my cables are broken, and the ports for my Xbox look normal, the...
  4. Is it possible that I could get my replacement controller and then send it back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible that I could get my replacement controller and then send it back?: The Elite Series 2 controllers are incredibly unreliable. I’ve had the bumbers break twice, so I’ve had to send them to support which leaves me without my controller for 2-3 weeks. I just got back...
  5. Sending Messages on xbox.com Not Possible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sending Messages on xbox.com Not Possible: Hi folks! Whenever I try to send a message on https://account.xbox.com, I receive an error message: An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. Sending messages from both my console...
  6. Is it possible to send myself notifications (to the Xbox) from another PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to send myself notifications (to the Xbox) from another PC?: I'd like to be able to automate the sending of notifications to myself from another computer. Is this possible? Ideally I'd receive a visual notification while I'm in the middle of a game, and...
  7. If they still sending the birthday gift? If it possible a Forza Horizon 3 Car pass?

in XBoX Rewards
    If they still sending the birthday gift? If it possible a Forza Horizon 3 Car pass?: I want the Car pass or the expansion pass, If I get it I will be happy, Remember the is Forza Horizon 3 d68883eb-13d5-424f-bb6f-0024c22ec288
  8. Can´t send messages - But perfect enforcement score ! How is that even possible ???!!!???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t send messages - But perfect enforcement score ! How is that even possible ???!!!???: Hi there, i can´t send messages through live to my friends. Neither on xbox app, xbox console and webpage ! I get message: Because of previous behaviour... (translated from german, don´t know...
  9. Not possible to send messages to friends on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not possible to send messages to friends on Xbox Live: Hello, For few days I'm not able to send text messages to friends. I receive the Error "Impossible d'envoyer ce message, Réessayer plus ****" [ yes, I'm a frenchspeaker :) ]. The problem is...
  10. Unable to send and possible receive messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to send and possible receive messages: Hello everyone, I am having trouble sending messages on my Xbox one and the Xbox app. On the Xbox one when I go into the messages sidebar/ tap thing I get the following message: "We were unable...