Possible Xbox One and 360 Dual Strict Nat Solution any Router

Discus and support Possible Xbox One and 360 Dual Strict Nat Solution any Router in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think I found a fix! UPnP Wizard! xldevelopment is the site to get it from. Install and Open! It's easy to understand. First you can boot a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KindaBusted, Aug 16, 2014.

1. KindaBusted
    KindaBusted Guest

I think I found a fix!

UPnP Wizard! xldevelopment is the site to get it from.

Install and Open!

It's easy to understand.

First you can boot a device and see the ports opened by the device.

I noticed that Xbox One only opens Udp 3074.

So I added the rest of the Xbox Live ports to the list using the Ip from my Xbox One.

I now have open Nat one my 360 and my One.

I need someone to try this that has 2 Xbox Ones.

I suggest you boot the Xbox One that's normally strict then use the program to add the rest of the ports required.

Looking at UPnP Wizard you should understand how to use it.

From what I gather it gets into the routers UPnP table in live time and lets you add ports directly to UPnP on the router.

Please lemme know if it works with 2 Xbox Ones!

I would love to have found a permanent solution to this problem!

:)

KindaBusted, Aug 16, 2014
  2. LarryBrah
    LarryBrah Guest
    Need help reconnecting to Xbox Live on my Xbox One

Hi wolvie217,

Are you able to tell us the strength, upload/download speed for your router? Also is your NAT Open, Moderate, or Strict? And if all possible, it would help us what type of wireless router you have so we may assist you further on troubleshooting your network.

Have you tried using these steps by any chance? It may help you!

support.xbox.com/.../nat-error-solution

Thanks, let us know.

LarryBrah, Aug 16, 2014
  3. Xbox One NAT strict - Belkin

I have been using a Belkin wireless router and cannot get my nat set from strict to open on my Xbox One.

I have had no trouble with this on my 360, and have tried using the new port forwarding numbers, as well as other solutions.

Both Xbox systems run to my Belkin wireless router(F6D4230-4 v3), which is connected to my Charter modem. Please help me, if possible.

AHumbleDrifter, Aug 16, 2014
  4. jsxbox360elite Win User

new router

Im also looking for a decnt router to take over from my virgin media superhub2, as we ran into strict NAT problems when connecting both our xbox ones (one is open the other is strict) - a common problem on the forums I've looked at..... I'm considering the
    Netgear DGND3700 Dual Band N600 Wireless ADSL Router which is £79.99 - Has anybody had the same issue and solved it and which router did you use? Any advice would be appreciated.
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

NAT Went Strict recently... why?

If you try to use your One simultaneously with your 360s this will cause issues like strict NAT.

Only solution is to have your router configured to use UPnp instead of portforwarding, which will usually work except on certain routers. The one should get a moderate NAT by this.
  6. WPAK Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live Parties

Hi,

-

The network test on the console should tell you if there are any problems, like NAT.

Please run the network test and tell us the result

-

If it is a NAT related issue, take a look at this link for possible solutions:

support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict
  7. LarryBrah Win User

Need help reconnecting to Xbox Live on my Xbox One

Hi wolvie217,

Are you able to tell us the strength, upload/download speed for your router? Also is your NAT Open, Moderate, or Strict? And if all possible, it would help us what type of wireless router you have so we may assist you further on troubleshooting your network.

Have you tried using these steps by any chance? It may help you!

support.xbox.com/.../nat-error-solution

Thanks, let us know.
  8. Paul1708 Win User

Nrtwotk Party chat

Hey there

This error is normally linked too your NAT not been open. If you head to settings network your nat type should say open if it's moderate strict or unavailable this would cause the issue.

You can try resetting your router bit it's likely you need too sign into your router and refresh your nat or possibly port forwarding.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution
Thema:

1. Possible Xbox One and 360 Dual Strict Nat Solution any Router - Similar Threads - Possible 360 Dual

2. Unfortunately it was not possible to download - Xbox 360

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unfortunately it was not possible to download - Xbox 360: I bought a game (BioShock) this week 05/03/19 at deals with gold. But when the download arrives at 80% the download stops and the file gets damaged, I have already made all the solutions that...
  3. is it possible to connect a wireless xbox 360 controller to a xbox one wireless receiver?

in XBoX on Windows
    is it possible to connect a wireless xbox 360 controller to a xbox one wireless receiver?: so ive been looking for a way to connect my xbox 360 guitar controller to my pc so i can use it, but on accident i bought the xbox one wireless receiver, are they compatible? i really hope so....
  4. Is it possible to switch xbox one/360 money into money to use on stuff in the store?

in XBoX Rewards
    Is it possible to switch xbox one/360 money into money to use on stuff in the store?: I have a code for fallout 3 for xbox 360 and I don't want it but I do want money. am I able to switch it out for money? 2c1446e3-2945-4a80-9e93-5579dccd552e
  5. Not is possible update the system of my XBox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not is possible update the system of my XBox 360: Hello everyone. I have a problem about connection between my xbox 360 and online live. After connection was done, the system require to do update of system, but after begin of update is shown...
  6. Splosion Man save corrupted/save not updating (possible major 360 emulation bug on Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splosion Man save corrupted/save not updating (possible major 360 emulation bug on Xbox One): I've been playing Splosion Man lately on my Xbox One, and today the game decided it does not want to update the save anymore. So what happens is if I quit the game and restart it, it keeps...
  7. Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games online (like Fable 2) with Xbox One and Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games online (like Fable 2) with Xbox One and Xbox 360: So here's the deal. I have the game Fable 2 and I want to transfer some items I have and to do that the best way is online, but went I try to do this on my two consoles it can not see the other...
  8. possible to play 360 games without disc once installed from disc ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    possible to play 360 games without disc once installed from disc ?: so I’m installing the standalone disc for halo 3’s multiplayer that comes with halo ODST onto my xbox one and I am wondering is it possible to play xbox 360 games without the disc once installed...
  9. possible to transfer installed xbox live arcade games/digital disc games from xbox 360 to xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    possible to transfer installed xbox live arcade games/digital disc games from xbox 360 to xbox ...: hey all I recently bought myself the basic xbox one on my birthday two days ago with my christmas and birthday money combined, anyway I have an xbox 360 that I was using before hand and I have a...
  10. Pre-owned Xbox 360 possible console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre-owned Xbox 360 possible console ban: I am thinking of buying a second hand xbox 360 for some casual gaming however I'm aware there is always the possibility that the console is banned and than bans will not be lifted even if the...