Possible xcloud regional issue United Kingdom

Discus and support Possible xcloud regional issue United Kingdom in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Reposted as I was 2 characters under the minimum in my last title. I have just tried logging in to xcloud and it is saying it's not available in my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Haabit, Dec 14, 2019.

1. /u/Haabit
    /u/Haabit Guest

Reposted as I was 2 characters under the minimum in my last title.

I have just tried logging in to xcloud and it is saying it's not available in my region (United Kingdom). Have i missed something?

I also can't submit feedback in the app it just tells me something went wrong.

submitted by /u/Haabit
    [link] [comments]

/u/Haabit, Dec 14, 2019
  2. N a W f 77 Win User

purchase game fro demand

Country/Region: United Kingdom
  3. The1337gamer Win User

Christmas is cancelled...

Is the account region set to United Kingdom?
  4. IVI i CooL Win User

unable to download the call of duty black ops map pack

my account region is united kingdom and i have not moved
  5. IVI i CooL Win User

unable to download the call of duty black ops map pack

Disc: English

DLC: English /USA

Region: united kingdom
  6. HassanB Win User

Regional Issue, Locked Out of Benefits

Hello,

There is nothing that can be done about this specific issue. The issue here is that you are in a region where XBOX Live is not officially available, the only reason you are seeing this content on the dashboard is because when your account was created you selected
    the United Kingdom as your region. The applications won't work because the IP address does not match the location of where your account is registered and there's no way around that. Only residents in the United Kingdom will be able to watch television broadcasts
    that are available to them simply because they are in the United Kingdom. As XBOX Live is not available in your specific region it's not possible for any of these applications to work correctly.

Please Note: That you will also have issues downloading certain content where you will receive messages that this content is not available in this region, purchases completing but downloads being stuck at 1% - 99%, or downloads being corrupt.
    There is nothing we can do about this as XBOX Live is not available in the Middle East as of yet. You will need to wait until this happens to be able to download things safely without having to worry about such an issue.
Thema:

1. Possible xcloud regional issue United Kingdom - Similar Threads - Possible xcloud regional

2. Possibly hardware

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possibly hardware: So my xbox one s has been really messing up lately. It froze a couple days ago and now isnt working at all. I've tried all the tricks I could find on YouTube, reddit, and even Microsoft...
  3. Possible Ideas for Features in the Future

in XBoX Accessibility
    Possible Ideas for Features in the Future: I was chatting with some agents from Microsoft and they instructed me to ask some questions on here. To any design team workers/Microsoft helpers. Will the new Xbox Series X be able to play...
  4. Possible hardware issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible hardware issue: So yesterday I was playing the new Modern Warfare and suddenly my frame mate dropped tremendously. My screen lagged terribly then the game froze in the lobby. So I hard reset my xbox. Turned back...
  5. "Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo. ["It was not possible to connect to the world.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo. ["It was not possible to connect to the world.]: comprei o Minecraft recentemente no ps4 e não consigo entrar no mundo dos meus amigos e nem eles conseguem entrar no meu, alguns conseguem entrar em um mundo de um dos amigos, então achamos q pode...
  6. Xbox Game Renting... A future possibility?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Renting... A future possibility?: We already have "Free Play Days" which allows you to play a game for a few days and then takes away the ability to play that game after a set time. The store already has a function to do this with...
  7. is it possible to release an inactive users gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it possible to release an inactive users gamertag: Been waiting for an inactive users gamertag to be released but wasnt back in 2016. its been well over 10+ years. Was wondering if its possible to release it and assign it to me....
  8. aggiornamenti non possibili[Translation-non-possible updates]

in XBoX on Consoles
    aggiornamenti non possibili[Translation-non-possible updates]: Buon giorno ho comprato una xbox one s minecraft (quella proprio con le fattezze di un zolla di terra per intenderci) appena accesa ed (iniziata l'inizializzazione) al passo dell'aggiornamento di...
  9. I found a possible solution for Xbox One S/X not reading discs upon initial boot.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I found a possible solution for Xbox One S/X not reading discs upon initial boot.: So I've recently had an issue with 2 consecutive Xbox One S consoles not acknowledging that there is a disc in the drive after booting up from energy saving mode, and still wouldn't recognize...
  10. Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games: Hi, I've been testing the xcloud on my phone and tablet and it works great. However one issue I've come across is in a game that requires the view button (two squares), when I press it asks to...