Possibly Bring Back Snap an App?

Discus and support Possibly Bring Back Snap an App? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really enjoyed being able to snap an app to the side of the screen in the original xbox one firmware. I was wondering if it would be possible to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EliteEnigma98, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Possibly Bring Back Snap an App?

I really enjoyed being able to snap an app to the side of the screen in the original xbox one firmware. I was wondering if it would be possible to bring that feature back if app developers are willing to participate. Also, maybe include a setting to turn
    the apps on and off so that only the apps you want to snap will be available.

:)

EliteEnigma98, Aug 28, 2017
  2. BRING BACK SNAP!!!!

It would be awesome if you guys could bring snap back. It is a really great feature that I used quite often.

CrimsonG0ddess, Aug 28, 2017
  3. Please bring back snap

You can request features and send feedback using User Voice.

Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

You can also get your friends to vote on it as well.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Aug 28, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

There's a entire in the feedback forums for bringing back the Snap function. If your interested in voting on it I would jump over there and search for it and vote on it. Not sure If it will come back does not heart to vote

Dadwhite, Sep 11, 2017
  5. Dadwhite Win User

There's a entire in the feedback forums for bringing back the Snap function. If your interested in voting on it I would jump over there and search for it and vote on it. Not sure If it will come back does not heart to vote
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Bring back xbox snap

Hey there Sir Fuzzy!

We're kind of partial to Xbox around these parts so we appreciate your enjoyment of the console. If you'd like to vote for the Snap feature, you can do so over on the

Xbox Feedback
    site.

Thanks for the feedback, it's much appreciated! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

Bring snap feature back

Hey there Lemony!

Thank you for providing your feedback! In order for us to make sure that your suggestions get seen by the right folks, please go to
    Xbox Feedback. If you find that your idea or suggestion has already been posted, please feel to vote on it.

Thank you for understanding!
  8. WMDBIoodHunter Win User

Bring back snap an app!

Hey there WMDBloodHunter! Thanks for reaching out to us & totally understand the frustration regarding this! However, we wouldn't be able to speculate about this on our end.

If this is something that you'd like to see return again, posting on the
    feedback
    site is the best place to have your voice heard.

Be sure to post there when you can!
    I would but that'd be a waste of time, I wanted a game back and so did me and many others and wvwn with all the votes no reply from Microsoft so it's a waste of time. Sorry about saying that but it really is
  9. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Please bring back snap

Thema:

1. Possibly Bring Back Snap an App? - Similar Threads - Possibly Bring Snap

2. Is it possible to use an HDMI to USB Adapter to Passthrough an IN HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to use an HDMI to USB Adapter to Passthrough an IN HDMI?: Hi, I'm sorely missing the functionality of being able to passthrough my computer through my Xbox to my tv so I can play games on my tv but also use the tv as an extra monitor. Is it worth even...
  3. Is it possible to disable the Microsoft Store in Windows via Microsoft Family Safety?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to disable the Microsoft Store in Windows via Microsoft Family Safety?: I need to disable the Microsoft Store on a family computer that is AXM connected via Microsoft Family Safety. I am aware that i can do this directly on the particular computer via either Regedit...
  4. possible games that could be added to PC from microsoft studio

in XboX Insiders
    possible games that could be added to PC from microsoft studio: I have been wondering what games or game series should be added to PC from the microsoft studios library. for me a Master Chief Collection style Fable Trilogy with all DLC added and maybe a PC...
  5. Is it possible to get DLC licenses transferred from one account to another (now child is 18)?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get DLC licenses transferred from one account to another (now child is 18)?: I let my children use my sign-in to play Dead By Daylight, ie, they used my home Xbox or sometimes with me signed in on another Xbox. I have no interest in this game. Now my older child is 18, can...
  6. Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S??: Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S?? 6414a86a-278c-43b5-8303-8434b1cdc8e4
  7. Connect TWO XBOX wireless headsets to the same Series X, is it possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect TWO XBOX wireless headsets to the same Series X, is it possible?: Hello. My question is simple; I currently have a Series X and an official XBOX wireless headset. If I buy other official XBOX wireless headset and connect it TO THE SAME console, will both...
  8. Is it possible to send minecraft account to another outlook/hotmail account without needing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to send minecraft account to another outlook/hotmail account without needing...: I have to delete this hotmail account and migrate everything to a new one, but I haven't found an option in Minecraft.net to change my email address, I acatually found a video, but I have to put...
  9. Is it possible to relist the first Forza Horizon game for a second time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to relist the first Forza Horizon game for a second time?: Greetings Microsoft Moderators, I know that this might be a bit of a hassle and also the fact that it’s only me and the community who wants this. But I requested for a relisting of the original...
  10. Account getting possibly hacked or someone being on it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account getting possibly hacked or someone being on it: I think someone is on my account doing stuff that is messed up how do I check if this is actually happening cause I never sent a message to my friend and now she's mad at me for saying something...