Post deleted without real reason, i'm not from xboxygen, just sharing a news...

Discus and support Post deleted without real reason, i'm not from xboxygen, just sharing a news... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/sqatchy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sqatchy, Jul 10, 2019.

1. /u/sqatchy
    /u/sqatchy Guest

/u/sqatchy, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Post deleted without real reason, i'm not from xboxygen, just sharing a news... - Similar Threads - Post deleted without

2. Xbox Club posts being randomly deleted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Club posts being randomly deleted.: I am an Admin for a Club, and we've been experiencing an issue where our members, and even our Admins or the Owner, have had their posts randomly deleted. It's not picky about the deletion, as it...
  3. why deleted my post on the (Mod Removed) team?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why deleted my post on the (Mod Removed) team?: Эwhat to do to punish them? (Mod Removed - Inappropriate) 038a5caf-ef25-4aa6-abbd-e2a47ef6c703
  4. Deleting posts made to channels in Owned XBox club.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting posts made to channels in Owned XBox club.: I have reported this problem via Insider app as I'm an Omega Insider. I have searched Reddit and this site for a solution or any progress being made to fix it without any success and would like...
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Also delete this post

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Also delete this post: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Also delete this post There is no reason to delete your posts if you don't break the rules of the forum and common sense. Can you be more...
  6. I asked for help but my posts were deleted...

in XBoX Rewards
    I asked for help but my posts were deleted...: I haven't received my 5,000 box Live Credits earned on June the 6th. You said I will get them on June the 30th but it's July the 11th and no one can tell me what happened to them. And also my 2...
  7. Did all my post get deleted! Missing $25 visa code

in XBoX Rewards
    Did all my post get deleted! Missing $25 visa code: [img] I’ve been waiting for already going about 20+ days for a answer from the vault team and still haven’t heard anything!!! What’s going on?? I have proof of purchase, and I have been patiently...
  8. Deleting old forum post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting old forum post: Good morning, I would like to know if a moderator could please delete some old forum posts for me? cc454776-10ea-4491-82a5-ac2b649cc294
  9. How can I delete all my own threads and posts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I delete all my own threads and posts?: How can I delete all my own threads and posts? c1cd0d1e-baf0-46ad-bb41-c0e3009f7d69
  10. how can i get a mod to delete my posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get a mod to delete my posts: I made a post yesterday that i have my answer to, and then i made another post asking how to edit/delete posts, and now i'm making this post because i can't even figure out how to message a...