Post Update Blues

Discus and support Post Update Blues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my xbox has since downloaded the latest update, Im in the preview thingy majig. Since then I have not been able to connect wirelessly to my Xbox, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HowieX-FD06857B-56FE-452F-86F0-781570BCA8F5, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Post Update Blues

So my xbox has since downloaded the latest update, Im in the preview thingy majig. Since then I have not been able to connect wirelessly to my Xbox, it comes up with a DNS is not resolving xbox server names.

When I try a wired connection it works, my router is next to the xbox right now and will only work via wired solution which is annoying. PCs and laptops have no issues to its not the router.

So yeah is my wireless adapter now somehow bust from the update or what?

Its a Virgin Superhub router.

UPnP is enablled.

No NAT issue or error codes.

Done the old fashioned hard restarts.

:)

HowieX-FD06857B-56FE-452F-86F0-781570BCA8F5, Jun 21, 2014
  2. JAKE 409
    JAKE 409 Guest
    Old World Blues DLC

"Official release of Old World Blues : July 19th

+ patch 1.4

"Prior to release, we will release a new title update for New Vegas. Along with adding support for Old World Blues, the update will bring improvements to performance and stability in major areas."

Source: Bethblog" ~FalloutGeneration

(From the video I posted Earlier)

JAKE 409, Jun 21, 2014
  3. Xbox One HIGH Packet loss

@ Zipper Blues , what kind of modem and router do you have ? Some had issues after the preview and or update...

RobertBuckalew, Jun 21, 2014
  4. JAKE 409 Win User

Old World Blues DLC

"Official release of Old World Blues : July 19th

+ patch 1.4

"Prior to release, we will release a new title update for New Vegas. Along with adding support for Old World Blues, the update will bring improvements to performance and stability in major areas."

Source: Bethblog" ~FalloutGeneration

(From the video I posted Earlier)
  5. Liquatic Win User

Console freezes after upgrading xBox Live. Last updated 24/02/12

Since you've posted this twice, I'll post the answer again:

Try highlighting the Hard Drive in the storage section of the Xbox system settings (Guide Button > System Settings > Storage > Highlight Hard Drive/Mem Unit in green 'dont press A') then press the following button combination: LB, RB, Blue X, LB, RB, Blue
    X. This will remove the system update and prompt you to restart. Once you restart, the update should redownload. If you still have issues, it may not be related to the update, the update may just have found lingering issues on the console that weren't addressed
    until now.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Intermittent Blu-Ray Recognition

There has been a further update to the Blue Ray app specifically today.

Also are all your Blue Rays legitimate copies for the correct region?

Games are region free but Blue Ray films are region locked.
  7. Karma403 Win User

How powerful is the XB1?

^ @A Blue Illusion ahaha best post ever.
  8. ExceptedNebula8 Win User

dolby atmos

how to update dolby atmos on blue ray app
Thema:

Post Update Blues

1. Post Update Blues - Similar Threads - Post Update Blues

2. Post-update action (automatic updates)

in XboX Insiders
    Post-update action (automatic updates): Re-open most recent app/game after performing an automatic update, ready to resume play. This would save people a fair bit of time, especially with games that take a good couple of minutes to...
  3. Not a question just an update on my previous post, I was getting signed off my profile and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question just an update on my previous post, I was getting signed off my profile and...: I had access to another Xbox One and signed in on that one with the same profile. I then switched back to my xbox one x and the issue has stopped so if you have access to another Xbox this can be...
  4. *Every* Windows store+XGP Game crashes post update

in XBoX on Windows
    *Every* Windows store+XGP Game crashes post update: I hope this is the right place to be posting this. Since this is a beta, I'm not really expecting an answer immediately (or at all tbh), just reporting this as a bug/oversight. Just updated to...
  5. An update to my earlier post about a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An update to my earlier post about a refund.: Just a quick rundown on the earlier post and what I've tried since, I bought an extra copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition and I've been trying to get a refund on it since the 27th. I...
  6. Update your account to claim rewards - 5th time posting this same problem, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

in XBoX Rewards
    Update your account to claim rewards - 5th time posting this same problem, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?: I have posted this problem on 12-9-14, 1-29-16, 4-22-16, 5-12-16 and now today on 10-4-17. Here is the answer from a year ago and still no solution, I would think I have shown patience, but...
  7. Does downloading a game digitally install post-release updates?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does downloading a game digitally install post-release updates?: I was downloading the new Destiny 2 update (~34 GB) and it bugged out and corrupted my game file, causing me to need to reinstall. I was wondering if I would need to download that update again...
  8. My Games and Aps post July Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Games and Aps post July Update: The view of my games and aps after update did not change, I have only Groups added but there is no division between sections like before - for example no Games sith Gold separate tab or current...
  9. post-update in-game dvr isn't recording

in XBoX Games and Apps
    post-update in-game dvr isn't recording: after yesterday's update, none of my three Age of Empires castles has a functioning in-game dvr. no replays, no sharing, no retrys. 4545daa0-ee0e-4d99-ba58-0708dfc54b65
  10. GOW 4 10/24 post update cannot connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GOW 4 10/24 post update cannot connect: Hi have been trying to game on my one day off and I cannot connect for Gears since the update last night. Error: server allocation failed please try again. Are the servers down? Is there a fix?...