Posting looking for groups posts

Discus and support Posting looking for groups posts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive tried to post up looking for groups for apex on my console and it keeps telling me “keep it clean”. Im reusing ones i have already posted. Ive even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RayBoogie������, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Posting looking for groups posts

Ive tried to post up looking for groups for apex on my console and it keeps telling me “keep it clean”. Im reusing ones i have already posted. Ive even tried to use my app on my phone and it keeps telling me to try again later. Later comes and still doesnt
    work. Am i banned?? Or is anyone else going through this issue also?

:)

RayBoogie������, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Ennileah ☆ Win User

Ok, so have you checked your account on http://enforcement.xbox.com That would be the place it would show and suspensions you may have....
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Can't post looking for group posts

The Xbox Support Team is still on the case. Unfortunately, the problem is still ongoing regarding LFG’s.

Xbox Support Team on Twitter has been posting updates.
  4. PigPopper Win User

No ive had this issue for months, but my other account works just fine
  5. slackadelic Win User

LFG has a service alert at this time and this is the tweet from @XboxSupport confirming the issue that they are looking into it: http://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1191986529532555265
  6. IamJustinAaron Win User

Hello, you can possibly try a quick power cycle to your console and see if that works. You didn't get a error code or nothing?
Thema:

1. Posting looking for groups posts - Similar Threads - Posting looking groups

2. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console...: I've tried basic troubleshooting with support, they created a ticket which doesn't help. So now reaching out to community for further help. I'm signed in on Xbox and have a second account. LFG...
  3. Looking for group post not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group post not working: When I try to make a looking for group post it just says there’s a problem when I try to post it. This happens on only one of my accounts. On my other one it works, does anybody know a fix it?...
  4. I got banned for posting a tournament in looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for posting a tournament in looking for group: [img] I don't understand why the group post was removed it had nothing offensive with it. Nothing related to it either in just so confused. ”This is a solo tournament with a $25 Xbox card prize....
  5. I can’t post a Looking for Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t post a Looking for Group: I have tried literally everything. I was on a live call for an hour and found no solutions. I was on live chat for another hour on top of that. Im out of options and trying to find anyone with an...
  6. looking for a group post not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for a group post not working: i have two accounts on my xbox console only one will let me post looking for a group not the other one ?????????? any fixs or problem solvers 7afe27c6-5f18-4491-b7e5-a5f6c2b3a48b
  7. Community post looking for a group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Community post looking for a group: Havent been able to post to a group on my xbox console or mobile app i have two accounts only one will post an fixs for this problem 9af50116-53bf-41a7-9886-b28ba194b8df
  8. Posting issues on Looking for Groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Posting issues on Looking for Groups: My account has gotten banned before if I post on Looking for Groups. No matter what safe words I use, the error messages says "inappropriate" and to type something else. I have been suffering with...
  9. Banned for making a looking for group post (for rocket league) which doesn't include any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for making a looking for group post (for rocket league) which doesn't include any...: So, recently I was unbanned because of an arguement that I had with someone on Xbox and I apologised, reducing my ban. The next day, I went online and I made a looking for group post stating:...
  10. Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts": Hello, I have recently been playing Rocket League and I love the trading aspect. It has been years since I have initially played, but I'm getting back into it. Recently I have been getting alerts...