Posting Proof for a report.

Discus and support Posting Proof for a report. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I wish to report someone for harassing & threatening me in a party chat. I managed to get video proof but I do not know how to submit it as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oscarjohna, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Oscarjohna
    Oscarjohna Guest

Hello.

I wish to report someone for harassing & threatening me in a party chat. I managed to get video proof but I do not know how to submit it as there isn't a way to post videos in a report.

:)

Oscarjohna, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Oscarjohna Win User

How exactly does it work?. Is a portion of the party audio leading up to the report saved into a recording for the Enforcement Team to see?.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Oscarjohna,

Thank you for replying back. In regards to your question, the enforcement team does not post on the forums website and has no presence here. As previously stated, any info or any questions about enforcement and how it works can be found on the
    Enforcement website. At this time, to prevent repetitive answers we will be locking this thread. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to create a new thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi

You don't need to submit and video recordings, once you report the player the enforcement team will be able to identify what happend.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Oscarjohna,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to report a player. We suggest

issuing the report
    through the console. The article that we provided explains how to complete this process. You can also choose to block the player in order to prevent them from communicating with you. The
    Xbox Enforcement Team will investigate the report and take the appropriate action. We hope this information helps!
  6. IceStorm III Win User

XBOX LIVE gammertags and websites that promote cheating on XBOX LIVE

[quote user="JEDIkNiGhTLIGHT"]I thought I would start a post so that those of you who are lagit player"s can post proof of who is cheating.[/quote]The only method to report players is via the console. There is no out of band reporting option.
Thema:

1. Posting Proof for a report. - Similar Threads - Posting Proof report

2. So I was Perm banned and my other post was taken down...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I was Perm banned and my other post was taken down...: So i have already posted about my account being banned but Xbox took my post down... Way to treat a loyal customer... But for real I want to know why I was banned and if i was playing with people...
  3. xbox insiders access denied (microsoft support told me to post here)

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insiders access denied (microsoft support told me to post here): i cant open the insiders app. it just says access denied. i was goona post here about it, but saw rule 4 is no support. so i went to the linked support and contacted support who only told me to...
  4. Post code, games pass, payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Post code, games pass, payment method: So l just got a new Xbox one s and 1st when l try to set up a payment method and it will ask me for an address for my profile and not accept my post code saying it isn’t “formatted correctly” when...
  5. Anyone else not able to get past the fourth post for reddit on edge for xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get past the fourth post for reddit on edge for xbox.: No pictures load after the 4th post and it wont load anymore after a while and ive cleared cookies and everything and cant fix it. submitted by /u/finneusyello [link] [comments]
  6. Can’t delete looking for group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t delete looking for group post: I made one just to test things and to give away an item from the game, and when i wanted to get rid of it, cancel post did nothing. it just did the animation when you click something. it still...
  7. After my voiceban is over, will i be able to post my custom profile picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After my voiceban is over, will i be able to post my custom profile picture?: Once my 1 week voiceban is over, will i be able to upload my custom profile picture or will the option not be available? c219e33f-f442-4ce9-a637-999f4ef94849
  8. All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts...

in XBoX on Consoles
    All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts...: I am a paying customer with years of xbox live gold and I even checked my status to see if I was banned from communication and it says I have a perfect reputation, I was playing with friends all...
  9. My Xbox wont let me post a lfg or interest in one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont let me post a lfg or interest in one.: I've made my account restrictions to where I can post a lfg and interest in one. But it wont let me, but an alt account on my xbox can. 61d64ea3-fe42-44ed-9e65-ae36b4849a97
  10. LFG Crashing when I try to post

in XBoX on Windows
    LFG Crashing when I try to post: Hi Team, When I try to post on LFG using the XBox Game Bar, the game bar crashes. But if I join other people's LFG, it works fine without crashing. Help would be appreciated....