Posting Proof for a report.

Discus and support Posting Proof for a report. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I wish to report someone for harassing & threatening me in a party chat. I managed to get video proof but I do not know how to submit it as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oscarjohna, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Oscarjohna
    Oscarjohna Guest

Hello.

I wish to report someone for harassing & threatening me in a party chat. I managed to get video proof but I do not know how to submit it as there isn't a way to post videos in a report.

:)

Oscarjohna, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Oscarjohna Win User

How exactly does it work?. Is a portion of the party audio leading up to the report saved into a recording for the Enforcement Team to see?.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Oscarjohna,

Thank you for replying back. In regards to your question, the enforcement team does not post on the forums website and has no presence here. As previously stated, any info or any questions about enforcement and how it works can be found on the
    Enforcement website. At this time, to prevent repetitive answers we will be locking this thread. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to create a new thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi

You don't need to submit and video recordings, once you report the player the enforcement team will be able to identify what happend.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Oscarjohna,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to report a player. We suggest

issuing the report
    through the console. The article that we provided explains how to complete this process. You can also choose to block the player in order to prevent them from communicating with you. The
    Xbox Enforcement Team will investigate the report and take the appropriate action. We hope this information helps!
  6. IceStorm III Win User

XBOX LIVE gammertags and websites that promote cheating on XBOX LIVE

[quote user="JEDIkNiGhTLIGHT"]I thought I would start a post so that those of you who are lagit player"s can post proof of who is cheating.[/quote]The only method to report players is via the console. There is no out of band reporting option.
Thema:

1. Posting Proof for a report. - Similar Threads - Posting Proof report

2. forza 6 full DLC add on packs for the 5.00 that just was posted.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    forza 6 full DLC add on packs for the 5.00 that just was posted.: See here is the thing i paid for it and it started to download and then it stopped something happed i dont know what happen but im just trying to get it because of some sort of glitch that accrued...
  3. forza 6 full DLC add on packs for the 5.00 that just was posted.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    forza 6 full DLC add on packs for the 5.00 that just was posted.: I went to buy it and it glitched or something. I was not able to download it like my brother did I was trying but for some reason it only downloaded part of the game DLC and don't know what...
  4. Post-update action (automatic updates)

in XboX Insiders
    Post-update action (automatic updates): Re-open most recent app/game after performing an automatic update, ready to resume play. This would save people a fair bit of time, especially with games that take a good couple of minutes to...
  5. Another post about Xbox One S internet speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another post about Xbox One S internet speed: I know there are hundreds of posts already about the issue of Internet speed on Xbox, however none of the replies has provided an coherent answer or all the element that could contribute to speed...
  6. There was a problem posting your Looking for Group

in XBoX Accessibility
    There was a problem posting your Looking for Group: I’m trying to post a looking for group ad for Warframe and it’s not letting me. I’ve been at this since yesterday. I reset the wifi router, commenced a soft factory reset on my system. I even made...
  7. Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...: I'm having a controller issue, Whenever I plug in an older model (proprietary) Xbox one headset into a newer controller (1708) it will restart my Xbox. I have updated the controller without the...
  8. I can’t make a looking for group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t make a looking for group post: When i try to make a post on the xbox looking for. group it says their was a problem pisti g your looking for group dc44f9e5-a9ac-49df-959d-7f28e4e26390
  9. Xbox One Posts Getting Locked.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Posts Getting Locked.: I understand if there is offensive material in a post, but locking a conversation in a community just so they cannot talk about what is going on? Man great censorship!...
  10. Reading error posts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reading error posts: make is simple we xbox gold members have agreed to no refunds or compensations for outages long phone support and online chat support So we all agreed to pay annually for this. I get that...