Posts no shown in posts folder and Banned account

Discus and support Posts no shown in posts folder and Banned account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Guy, my old gamertag Maggitor got banned i dont know why i did nothing false and i didnt get a email with more informations about my ban...the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoHander69, May 30, 2014.

1. NoHander69
    NoHander69 Guest

Hello Guy,

my old gamertag Maggitor got banned i dont know why i did nothing false and i didnt get a email with more informations about my ban...the only thing i did was to report a Hacker...Thanks for your answer Posts no shown in posts folder and Banned account ;)maybe you could unbann mePosts no shown in posts folder and Banned account :)

:)

NoHander69, May 30, 2014
  2. PiaXbox
    PiaXbox Guest
    There is a conflict with my main account

I created a post in the "banned accounts and consoles" forum, but when u post there, you recieve a message that says you must wait till a moderator/admin approves or rejects your post to be shown in any case you will be warned via e-mail about their decission
    ( the duration may be a couple of days ).

5 days have passed... still nothing... still no help... still no message from moderators... still ignored indeed.

PiaXbox, May 30, 2014
  3. XeroSyphon
    XeroSyphon Guest
    XeroSyphon, May 30, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, May 30, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Burnout Paradise

No you will not be banned as long you follow the Terms of Service. Posting a topic in the forum ban/suspensions is investigated by a Moderator of the forum before it's shown.
  7. VernierSlake Win User

banned for life

You need to post in the folder marked "my xbox account was suspended".
  8. VernierSlake Win User

Console banned for no reason.

Console bans go here - http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/2366.aspx

Account bans go here - http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx

Seriously why do banned people see those folders then decide to post somewhere else instead? They waste their own time and get no sympathy.
  9. Cokney Charmer Win User

test

Ah but you see, one of the last posts Noel Kriess made was to say he was changing his ISP

-

Either way it means nothing, now that you have shown it works, you can use your real account to post with no doubt, but your admitted history on 360achievements.org of being banned multiple times leading to an perma and IP ban no doubt shows your intentions
    anyway

-

Enjoy the day
Thema:

1. Posts no shown in posts folder and Banned account - Similar Threads - Posts shown posts

2. Looking for group posts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group posts: Neither my xbox one or xbox app are allowing me to create looking for group posts. This has been going on for over a month with every game i try. I dont know what to do and it is getting quite...
  3. Cant post replies to posts on the xbox forums?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant post replies to posts on the xbox forums?: Trying to help a few people out, but am unable to reply as when I try to post the answer / fix it just tells me to try again... Is there a limit of replies per day you can post or something like...
  4. I just wanted to make a quick post and say thank you for inviting me info Alpha Skip Ahead!

in XboX Insiders
    I just wanted to make a quick post and say thank you for inviting me info Alpha Skip Ahead!: Title. I just wanted to say thank you for inviting me and congrats to everyone else who got in too. I'm very excited to see where we can take the platform form next in the future! submitted by...
  5. Looking for group posts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for group posts: When i try to create a looking for group post a message pops up that says, "there was a problem posting your looking for group." Please help! 85fce88e-ade8-47b3-8229-8a020a477739
  6. Unable to remove pin from a group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to remove pin from a group post: On my xBox I belong to a game group. In that group posts from other players somehow get pinned. I do not have an option to remove a pin, the only option is to report the post. How do I remove the...
  7. harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.

in XBoX on Consoles
    harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.: is the a specific forum or community manager to report a fellow xbl ambassador to? i was harassedand bullied and belittled by a fellow ambassador today, and can not find much about it on the...
  8. Can't post custom image from OneDrive, File Explorer, or Xbox beta to the clubs activity...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't post custom image from OneDrive, File Explorer, or Xbox beta to the clubs activity...: Have tried xbox one, andriod phone, and Microsoft stream laptop. Tried several different clipboard apps. Nothing has worked. Sorry if it is just something I have missed'''...
  9. Looking for group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group posts: On the LFG when i try to post "Anyone want to play farm life simulator" it says that there is something inappropriate about it and i dont understand what is inappropriate about the text, can you...
  10. forza 6 full DLC add on packs for the 5.00 that just was posted.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    forza 6 full DLC add on packs for the 5.00 that just was posted.: See here is the thing i paid for it and it started to download and then it stopped something happed i dont know what happen but im just trying to get it because of some sort of glitch that accrued...