Potential Game Streaming app issue, can't report from app

Discus and support Potential Game Streaming app issue, can't report from app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey folks! So, I think I discovered something, but it isn't something I can report with the "Report a problem" feature. I am not currently in the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jaymo1978, Oct 25, 2019.

1. /u/Jaymo1978
    /u/Jaymo1978 Guest

Hey folks! So, I think I discovered something, but it isn't something I can report with the "Report a problem" feature. I am not currently in the preview for xCloud, but I do have the Game Streaming app on Android. Report a problem isn't one of my options in the app, likely because Ican't go any further than the overview screen which shows "Learn more" under the Console Streaming and xCloud icons.

Periodically, I'll go into the app and check to see if any new features are available (in case maybe I got in, or if Console Streaming has been turned on.) Here's the issue: I'm signed into my Streaming app on Android with my Xbox account, which is also the account signed into my Windows 10 PC. Every time I open the Game Streaming app, the next time my PC powers up (or maybe even if it's already on and I just haven't noticed) I get a notification in my Action Center saying there is a problem with my account and I need to fix it. It also says it's usually due to a password being changed, but my password hasn't changed recently. I click the notification and it takes me to Shared Experiences, asking me to sign in with my password. I type the same password as always, and it immediately syncs up and says everything is working normally. On days where I haven't opened the app at all (like yesterday), I get no error message on my PC. It almost acts like Microsoft is detecting my sign-in on the Game Streaming app as an "unusual activity" sign in, requiring me to re-authenticate on my PC (especially since it's in "Shared Experiences" that this occurs.)

Any idea what's going on, or is this new? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Jaymo1978
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jaymo1978, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Potential Game Streaming app issue, can't report from app - Similar Threads - Potential Game Streaming

2. Xbox one x potential.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x potential.: I look at the size off some games especially games like forza at over 100gbs in size and i think gosh heres a company who is pushing boundaries then i see some racers and there not even half the...
  3. Potential issue Alpha: Extremely slow downloads

in XboX Insiders
    Potential issue Alpha: Extremely slow downloads: I have a 400 Mbit line and typically get around 150 MBit on Xbox. Right now I am downloading Pinball FX3 on the newest Alpha version and the speed constantly switches between 1,47 MB/Sec and...
  4. Potentially Missing Free Game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Potentially Missing Free Game: I pre-ordered the South Park: The Fractured But Whole game, which was supposed to include a free copy of the South Park: Stick of Truth game. Keeping in mind that I already owned the digital copy...
  5. Disappointed Game with potential

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disappointed Game with potential: I’m sure there can relate to this post , this game has a lot of potential of being a great game if only the developers kept up with updates in the game. I can’t even play the first map of Zombies...
  6. cant join WW2 but many potential games available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join WW2 but many potential games available?: with an open NAT type, passes multiplayer test. But I just sit in the lobby for like 1/2 an hour and never do get in a game? It worked last night fine, today, nothing. No errors, just never...
  7. Game Has alot of potential

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Has alot of potential: The game looks sweet hope it does well d69c5f5c-e8aa-4e24-a471-f62c3d2e065c
  8. potential Backward Compatibility games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    potential Backward Compatibility games: anyone here reckon that some of the best games aren't being added to the list? i for one actually want to see a few more Tom Clancy games on that list like H.A.W.X. and END WAR, two of my all time...
  9. Fun game. Lots of potential. Would like to see more content... some ideas...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fun game. Lots of potential. Would like to see more content... some ideas...: Been playing since the Beta. Overall, wonderful game. Lots of fun. The game seems really balanced... its fun even if you aren't in a Titan. I do wish it had a more epic scale to the battles....
  10. Game DVR clip missing/potentially gone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR clip missing/potentially gone?: So while playing Gears 4 I got one insane clip with the snipe. I recorded this clip of course with the game dvr. I went to notifications to view the clip but instead the dvr gave a message saying...