Potential issue Alpha: Extremely slow downloads

Discus and support Potential issue Alpha: Extremely slow downloads in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a 400 Mbit line and typically get around 150 MBit on Xbox. Right now I am downloading Pinball FX3 on the newest Alpha version and the speed... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NotFromMilkyWay, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Potential issue Alpha: Extremely slow downloads

I have a 400 Mbit line and typically get around 150 MBit on Xbox. Right now I am downloading Pinball FX3 on the newest Alpha version and the speed constantly switches between 1,47 MB/Sec and 1003,41 KB/Sec.

Network statistics currently show 74,44 MBit Upload and 39,08 MBit Download.

Edit: Seems to be connected to streaming. I stream to a Windows PC and get the speeds above. I turn streaming off and I get full speed.

submitted by /u/NotFromMilkyWay
    [link] [comments]

/u/NotFromMilkyWay, Oct 1, 2019
  2. taidara Win User

Extremely Slow Downloads

Hey there Btallas!

Appreciate if you could provide us with a little more information. Please read:
    START HERE! And post back in full detail (the bits that are in bold).

If you have a standard modem, could you try connect your console directly to this and verify if you can connect properly.

Could you tell us if UPnP is currently turned on or off.

Thanks!
  3. bbq4tw Win User

Extremely Slow Downloads

Funny, the Halo 4 patch downloaded like a champ! Any app or demo I try to download takes forever but patches are downloading correctly.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Extremely slow download

5. Obsessive Power Win User

Extremely slow download

Hi MobiusX00001

Could you do this speed test for us and report back your results?

There is no need to do any port forwading though, as opening ports or changing your NAT settings will not have any effect on your connection speed.
  6. philcruz Win User

Extremely slow downloads

I'm experiencing the same thing. Been trying to download Apocalypse DLC since yesterday and it hasn't even reached 50%. I'll come to find it's been disconnected from XBox Live so I have to reconnect and restart the download. Even when it's connected it's
    super slow.
Thema:

Potential issue Alpha: Extremely slow downloads

1. Potential issue Alpha: Extremely slow downloads - Similar Threads - Potential issue Alpha

2. Xbox one x potential.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x potential.: I look at the size off some games especially games like forza at over 100gbs in size and i think gosh heres a company who is pushing boundaries then i see some racers and there not even half the...
  3. Potential XBOX 360 User. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential XBOX 360 User. Help!: Hi! Okay so basically I’ve been a Playstation user all my life. I’ve always defended Playstation and have them all. So recently I’ve found this game shop by my house and it’s great, they have...
  4. Xbox Live Performance Issues Potentially Related to Malicious Attacks

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox Live Performance Issues Potentially Related to Malicious Attacks: Xbox Live Performance Issues Potentially Related to Malicious Attacks I don't think people trying to access your account would affect performance. I've checked and always have people from Asian...
  5. Minecraft "Better Together" (Xbox One) List of potential issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "Better Together" (Xbox One) List of potential issues: After my initial session with the newly released Minecraft "Better Together" version on Xbox One I ran into the following issues. Inventory Show Craftable/Show All toggle setting not retained...
  6. Potentially serious issue regarding achievements popping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Potentially serious issue regarding achievements popping: For the last month or two I have more or less only played ESO, yet all night Project Spark achievements have been randomly unlocking, with the achievements dated 15/11/14. I know for a fact I...
  7. Xbox One - Potential privacy issues on network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Potential privacy issues on network?: Was watching Netflix when it suddenly closed and Xbox Video started. What came up was a video stream of photos that I had never seen before. Closing the Video app only lead to it reopening itself...
  8. Xbox One - Potential privacy issues on network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Potential privacy issues on network?: Was watching Netflix when it suddenly closed and Xbox Video started. What came up was a video stream of photos that I had never seen before. Closing the Video app only lead to it reopening itself...
  9. Potential Issue Regarding External Hard Drive Support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Potential Issue Regarding External Hard Drive Support?: When Microsoft announced the Xbox One would have external hard drive support, I bought a Seagate 1TB USB 3.0 external drive. It worked fine for a couple of months, but one day I turned the Xbox...
  10. Potential Issues with June Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Potential Issues with June Update: So, as most of us already know, the June update will be adding external storage. For those of us in the preview update, this is awesome because it means we get to use it first. However, it just...