Power A Xbox to PC

Discus and support Power A Xbox to PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a few emulators and had been using my mouse and keyboard for the majority of my games but I hit a roadblock and broke down and bought an Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Neko186, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Neko186
    Neko186 Guest

Power A Xbox to PC

I have a few emulators and had been using my mouse and keyboard for the majority of my games but I hit a roadblock and broke down and bought an Xbox controller to hopefully keep playing. I didn't think anything of it and bought a 'Power A' controller rather
    than the one from Mircosoft.

I have updated drivers and everything I could find online to get it to work with my Windows 8 but it's basically dead. It does show up as "Xbox 360 Peripherals" when I have it plugged in under my device manager, but I can't set up the controls in the emulators.

Please and Thank You

A Desperate Gamer

:)

Neko186, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Power A Xbox to PC

Hi,

My guess is it's faulty then. Joy.cpl should show a controller if it's connected to the PC, regardless of whether it is a direct input or xinput controller.

I take it your USB ports are working okay?

Other than a faulty port or faulty controller, a damaged Windows install can occasionally break controller support.

My advice is to buy an official controller. If this works then this Power A controller must be faulty.
  3. 8b52e7d0-c8a0-45e6-a Win User

Power A Xbox to PC

It says nothing. But if I go to my device manager under the control panel, it does show the controller connected.

[​IMG]
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Power A Xbox to PC

Hi,

If you hold the Windows key and tap R on the keyboard this will open the run command. In this box type
    joy.cpl and press Enter or press OK

What does it say here? If the controller is correctly being detected, it should show as an Xbox One Controller.

[​IMG]
  5. GMAN990 Win User

HELP!!!!! - Live will connect to Network but not Internet

As a test can you power off the PC and modem (leave the PC off) power up the modem and then try to connect using the Xbox
  6. ngocphi Win User

why will the xbox 360 games work on xbox one

the xbox one cpu is closer to a pc cpu

the xbox cpu is a custom built power pc
Thema:

Power A Xbox to PC

1. Power A Xbox to PC - Similar Threads - Power

2. Xbox box will not power up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox box will not power up: When we push the power button the xbox will start to power up but won't and shuts off. We've tried all the trouble shooting we could find. 9f6b32fa-fd73-41ef-87e3-76d2a3e50115
  3. My Xbox gets to the home page and once you click on anything it immediatly powers down.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox gets to the home page and once you click on anything it immediatly powers down.: My Xbox gets to the home page and once you click on anything it immediatly powers down. I have checked my power cables and it isn't getting hot. Can anyone help please?...
  4. Xbox turn off automatically only while try to launch the game,otherwise the power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turn off automatically only while try to launch the game,otherwise the power on.: My Xbox automatic turn off while I try to start the game from cd. Some. Time i can play for sometime but after a while it again same issue. Please advise how to resolve this....
  5. Xbox wont power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont power on: The power supply to my Original Xbox One is still working and fully connected but the Xbox wont power on 4f3490c8-088a-446f-8a78-d5505e674d9c
  6. Xbox Elite series 2 not always powering up Xbox one x.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 not always powering up Xbox one x.: Xbox Elite series 2 not always powering up Xbox one x. Yes its latest firmware and i am running Alpha OS. 41ff2fab-75f0-4f97-b16f-644108fb6bba
  7. Xbox 360 power problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 power problem?: I am hoping someone can help me, the other day I was playing on my xbox 360 slim when everything just turned off. The power brick light is solid orange I let it sit for awhile and tried turning it...
  8. Xbox One S - X Button Light turns on pressing the power button and console appears on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - X Button Light turns on pressing the power button and console appears on but...: Hi Guys, Need urgent help. My Xbox One S - X Button Light turns on pressing the power button and console appears on but nothing is visible on TV and turns of after 40 - 50 Sec. This happened...
  9. Bouton Power en Rouge[Power Button in Red]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bouton Power en Rouge[Power Button in Red]: Bonjour, J'ai cherché sur le forum mais sans trouver de question sur ce sujet alors je me lance. Désolé si j'ai mal cherché et que ça fait repost... Depuis hier, ma Xbox 360 (qui a 15 ans...
  10. Xbox Fusion Power A controller not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Fusion Power A controller not working: I've just purchased an Xbox Fusion Power A controller and when I plug it in to the USB port, nothing happens. No light turns on. Any advice? d0b98523-13e4-49ee-8535-945ad1aa9e6f