Power block to change

Discus and support Power block to change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Can you help me ? I need a new Power Block for XBOX One classic, and I Don't know where I can buy it. I leave in France. Thank you for your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stephanie R76, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Power block to change

Hello, Can you help me ?

I need a new Power Block for XBOX One classic, and I Don't know where I can buy it.

I leave in France.

Thank you for your help

Bonjour,

Si j'en crois les conseils trouvés sur le support, je dois changer l'alimentation de ma XBOX One.

J'ai enregistré cet appareil, pensant ensuite pouvoir accéder un catalogue spécifique, mais non.

Dans la barre de recherche, je ne trouve pas d'alimentation en vente.

Pouvez-vous m'indiquer comment trouver cette alimentation ?

D'avance merci

:)

Stephanie R76, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Stephanie R76 Win User

Power block to change

So sad, a new box is so expensive and Only the power block is out of order !

Thank you
  3. Stephanie R76 Win User

Power block to change

Thank you, I'll cherch again for a power block but I think We have to change our Xbox. So sad
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Power block to change

You might want to reach out and check if you can get
    a Service Request from the Microsoft Device Support
    page for one, but otherwise you'd have to check for retail stores, as the Microsoft Store no longer carries them. If you do get one from retail, I would make sure you double/triple check the voltage/wattage/connection
    to make sure you get the right one for your region and specifications.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Power block to change

Unfortunately they are no longer manufactured. You would need to look for pre owned on auction sites or local pre owned stores etc
  6. Irixion Win User

Changes required in PSU plugs for China power standards

None. All you need is a plug converter--not a power converter. Just something to change the shape of your plug. Your 360 PSU block will do the converting for you.
Thema:

Power block to change

1. Power block to change - Similar Threads - Power block change

2. Console powers, attempts to cycle, shuts down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console powers, attempts to cycle, shuts down: On Wednesday I got error msgs when attempting to open several games. I retried & they played okay. On Thursday my console began refusing to boot. The power button lights, the console powers, Hard...
  3. About the power cable of the Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    About the power cable of the Xbox One X: [img] I have an US version Xbox One X and I know that this console can stand 220v. But I find the word ‘110v’ on the plug of the power cable which comes with the console. So what is the meaning...
  4. original xbox one power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    original xbox one power supply: i need an original xbox one power supply. where can I buy? f8fb341f-5fe9-467d-8547-569117644c87
  5. Xbox One X Randomly powering off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Randomly powering off: I have recently upgraded from my Xbox One X project Scorpio edition to the gears of war 5 special edition Xbox one X. About a couple weeks ago I noticed my Xbox turned off in mid game while...
  6. XBox One X does not start on powering on

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X does not start on powering on: Well, folks, I am back with another problem with my XBox One X. The blasted machine has hardly worked fine even for a month without giving me any trouble. This time, it simply won't power on....
  7. Power Supply Cord for Xbox 360 S Console - Model 1439

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Cord for Xbox 360 S Console - Model 1439: All, I need help in getting replacement power supply for my Xbox 360 S Console Model 1439. The power cord which came along with the original box is gone due to voltage difference. My original...
  8. [Xbox One Elite] Bloque d'alimentation en panne [Translation- Power failure block]

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Xbox One Elite] Bloque d'alimentation en panne [Translation- Power failure block]: Bonjours, le bloque d'alimentation de ma Xbox One Elite fonctionne très mal, impossible de jouer plus de 20 minutes, le bloque d'alimentation cesse d'alimenter la console au bout de 20 minutes de...
  9. Xbox One power block takes a while to go off after shut down and won't do Live sometimes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One power block takes a while to go off after shut down and won't do Live sometimes.: I have an Xbox One and recently my house's power went out while I was playing. Now when I shut it down through the home button thing it turns the console off but the power block stays white for...
  10. Power block problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power block problems: When i plug in the power block into the xbox it just turns on the fan in the power block but when i unplug it from the xbox the fan stops and the light just turns orange is the any thing i can do...