Power cable for Xbox Series X

Discus and support Power cable for Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to be able to easily move my Xbox Series X between rooms, so I want to minimize the number of cables I have to deal with. So I was thinking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brand_Owl, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Brand_Owl
    Brand_Owl Guest

I want to be able to easily move my Xbox Series X between rooms, so I want to minimize the number of cables I have to deal with. So I was thinking about buying an extra power cable so I could just have it ready to go and plug in.

Would this power cable work? Are these just universally standard?

https://smile.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Replacement-Power-Cable-PS4-Xbox/dp/B078N4DS8D/

:)

Brand_Owl, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Brand_Owl Win User

Awesome, I'll give it a try. Thanks!
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

what is xbox series S

rumour has it that its an under powered version of the under powered series x for people that wont be able to afford the huge cost of the under powered series x.

lol
  4. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Xbox Series X tech details are here!

xbox x series, the most powerful console of the next generation.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X and S?

6. KayJayXBOX Win User

Image of power cable for XBOX One X (UK)

This is not the power cable for the xbox one x. It doesn't come with a power brick.
Thema:

1. Power cable for Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Power cable Series

2. Could there be any side effects to keeping the a console’s power cable unplugged when not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could there be any side effects to keeping the a console’s power cable unplugged when not...: If I turn on my headset, it turns on my Xbox and connects, which is all well and good if I want to play on my Xbox. However, it does it no matter where I am in the house, even if I want to use it...
  3. Power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power cable: On my xbox 1s the part of the power cable that goes into the xbox is over sensitive and the slightest movement results in the xbox turning off and 10-15 minutes of trying to find the spot to where...
  4. Hardware support xbox serviced and came back without controller or power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware support xbox serviced and came back without controller or power cable: I sent my xbox to get serviced in Texas and I sent it with a controller and power cable just in case they needed it. I was saddened to realise that now that my xbox came back from being serviced...
  5. Power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power cable: Im in the Uk and my plug for my xbox one s has broken and i am unsure of how many amps the new cable should be, does anyone know? af2cf11b-f36c-4381-94ed-635acfd1e58e
  6. XBOX ONE S Power Cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S Power Cable: Hello community, I want to buy a new power cable for my XBOX ONE S, Whats are the right specs because I don't want to ruin the whole thing. Thanks. 617e272b-7bf0-4359-93f7-850b9db554af
  7. I still have not yet received my Xbox One X power cable 15 days after my console delivered

in XBoX on Consoles
    I still have not yet received my Xbox One X power cable 15 days after my console delivered: Hello, I sent out my Xbox One X console for repair due to "Not turn on" problem on 4/30/2020. I thought the power cable may be related to the problem so I packed the power cable with the console...
  8. Power Cable is broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Power Cable is broken: Im legit depressed right now my friggin power cable for my xbox one x short-circuited. How can i fix the problem? Do I have to call the geek squad or do i have the bring my xbox and power cable...
  9. Xbox power cable static/sparking noises

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox power cable static/sparking noises: I’m prolly gonna get a new power cable anyways, but my xbox one x power cable will make spark noises when it enters the slot. I can get it to work most of the time but the only real info i need to...
  10. Image of power cable for XBOX One X (UK)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Image of power cable for XBOX One X (UK): Could somebody post an image of the power cable for the XBOX One X (United Kingdom), please? The end that goes into the XBOX. I got my cables mixed up, when I moved the XBOX recently. Thank you....