Power converter swap.??

Discus and support Power converter swap.?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im living in America. Will my xbox one work when I move back to Ireland? Do I have to get the European power converter? And how would I go about that?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eyeball ian, Jun 12, 2014.

1. eyeball ian
    eyeball ian Guest

Power converter swap.??

Im living in America. Will my xbox one work when I move back to Ireland? Do I have to get the European power converter? And how would I go about that?

:)

eyeball ian, Jun 12, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    XBOX 360 S bought in Europe not supported in US

Or you can get a 50dollar travel converter that will convert the power for you

ngocphi, Jun 12, 2014
  3. taaringyanc
    taaringyanc Guest
    Power brick cannot light on and the console cannot be turned on

Recently I move from singopre to America and took my xbox1 with me. However, the console cannot be turned on and the power brick always is dark even after I used a voltage converter. I can use the converter in my G751jt. So I am sure is not the power problem
    of the converter cuz G751jt has higher power than xbox 1. Anyone can help me?

taaringyanc, Jun 12, 2014
  4. bigbenx88
    bigbenx88 Guest

Power converter swap.??

After you region migrate your account to the UK you should be able to call in to support and purchase a new PSU (Power Supply Unit). I know here state side they're $35, so what ever that converts to there.

bigbenx88, Jun 12, 2014
  5. bigbenx88 Win User

Power converter swap.??

After you region migrate your account to the UK you should be able to call in to support and purchase a new PSU (Power Supply Unit). I know here state side they're $35, so what ever that converts to there.
  6. ngocphi Win User

XBOX 360 S bought in Europe not supported in US

Or you can get a 50dollar travel converter that will convert the power for you
  7. THEE DIRTBAG Win User

Power

the power light on power converter is on and not blinking
  8. beso2004l Win User

xbox 360 power brick

so its okay to plug the whole new 220v power brick or i should buy a converter because here power converters are expensive
  9. ArminatorX Win User

Power Supply

When getting a converter, make sure that the converter can sustain at least 200 Watts, as the Xbox One can consume up to 180 Watts of power.

If you get a cheaper model with less Wattage, the converter can't provide enough power to the console and will shut down.
Thema:

Power converter swap.??

1. Power converter swap.?? - Similar Threads - Power converter swap

2. uk power cord and console

in XBoX on Consoles
    uk power cord and console: I bought X box one x on the UK amazon site. it came with a UK power plug. Do I need to buy a power converter or could I just buy the US power cord? the console is for UK market. thanks...
  3. Hardware support xbox serviced and came back without controller or power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware support xbox serviced and came back without controller or power cable: I sent my xbox to get serviced in Texas and I sent it with a controller and power cable just in case they needed it. I was saddened to realise that now that my xbox came back from being serviced...
  4. Xbox One X power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X power: I had to replace the HDMI retimer chip on my One X, but once I put it all together again to test out the display, the console won't turn back on. I've tried all the different basic troubleshooting...
  5. Are the two power buttons the same thing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are the two power buttons the same thing?: Recently there was an update for a game and the update was late at night so i was gonna turn my xbox on and sleep while the game was updating. I had instant on at the time, it was 2am, and the...
  6. Xbox One power light flashing rapidly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One power light flashing rapidly: So my xbox just started doing this a few days ago while im playing a game, youtube or whatever the power button flashes rapidly and maybe 3 clicks here and there. No vaping/smoking inside the...
  7. Power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power cable: Im in the Uk and my plug for my xbox one s has broken and i am unsure of how many amps the new cable should be, does anyone know? af2cf11b-f36c-4381-94ed-635acfd1e58e
  8. A powerful OST to PST Converter tool

in XBoX Accessibility
    A powerful OST to PST Converter tool: OST file basically stores a copy of your Exchange data for Offline use. As with any other database the OST data is also at risk of corruption from various means be it a malicious software attack,...
  9. Xbox 360 power Converter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 power Converter: Hi, im planning on traveling To Argentina, and i was wondering if there is any recommendation of which converter to buy since my console is US based. Im looking for amazon type items, that can be...
  10. Convert Xbox One from European plug/power supply to US 110 - 240 V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Convert Xbox One from European plug/power supply to US 110 - 240 V: I received a Xbox One for Christmas today and upon opening it I realized it had an European plug and power supply. I live in the US What do I need to convert it from European to US 110 - 240...