Power converter swap.??

Discus and support Power converter swap.?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im living in America. Will my xbox one work when I move back to Ireland? Do I have to get the European power converter? And how would I go about that?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eyeball ian, Jun 12, 2014.

1. eyeball ian
    eyeball ian Guest

Power converter swap.??

Im living in America. Will my xbox one work when I move back to Ireland? Do I have to get the European power converter? And how would I go about that?

:)

eyeball ian, Jun 12, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    XBOX 360 S bought in Europe not supported in US

Or you can get a 50dollar travel converter that will convert the power for you

ngocphi, Jun 12, 2014
  3. taaringyanc
    taaringyanc Guest
    Power brick cannot light on and the console cannot be turned on

Recently I move from singopre to America and took my xbox1 with me. However, the console cannot be turned on and the power brick always is dark even after I used a voltage converter. I can use the converter in my G751jt. So I am sure is not the power problem
    of the converter cuz G751jt has higher power than xbox 1. Anyone can help me?

taaringyanc, Jun 12, 2014
  4. bigbenx88
    bigbenx88 Guest

Power converter swap.??

After you region migrate your account to the UK you should be able to call in to support and purchase a new PSU (Power Supply Unit). I know here state side they're $35, so what ever that converts to there.

bigbenx88, Jun 12, 2014
  5. bigbenx88 Win User

Power converter swap.??

After you region migrate your account to the UK you should be able to call in to support and purchase a new PSU (Power Supply Unit). I know here state side they're $35, so what ever that converts to there.
  6. ngocphi Win User

XBOX 360 S bought in Europe not supported in US

Or you can get a 50dollar travel converter that will convert the power for you
  7. THEE DIRTBAG Win User

Power

the power light on power converter is on and not blinking
  8. beso2004l Win User

xbox 360 power brick

so its okay to plug the whole new 220v power brick or i should buy a converter because here power converters are expensive
  9. Irixion Win User

Changes required in PSU plugs for China power standards

None. All you need is a plug converter--not a power converter. Just something to change the shape of your plug. Your 360 PSU block will do the converting for you.
Thema:

Power converter swap.??

1. Power converter swap.?? - Similar Threads - Power converter swap

2. Xbox 360 : red light on power bank when console is turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 : red light on power bank when console is turned on: The light on my power bank goes red (from orange) when I turn on my xbox 360 console. Any idea what the cause is and how I fix it? The console button goes green for half a second then turns off....
  3. Xbox cuts on but won’t power up to the main screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cuts on but won’t power up to the main screen: My Xbox one S goes on this black screen which says something went wrong the two options are restart this Xbox or troubleshoot when I press troubleshoot I try to reset it or restart it and it takes...
  4. Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?: Hi, I have an Xbox one with a PSU that finally gave up the ghost recently. The Xbox is out of warranty, which is fine, but I still want to get a proper MS replacement PSU as I've heard bad things...
  5. XBox One - original - power supply replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One - original - power supply replacement: Any suggestions on how I can get my hands on another power supply for XBox one original? c54d4961-ea15-4813-a660-e5236eb28cd0
  6. Xbox one streaming with mixer power randomly going off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one streaming with mixer power randomly going off.: I have been streaming for a few months without problems and earlier this week bought a new xbox one S. Today when streaming on mixer the machine just randomly turns itself off which so far...
  7. Power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick: Why is my power brick making a loud noise a6abeb68-9eaa-4d1a-817e-afe86a3d50b2
  8. Xbox One Power Brick making a revivng noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Power Brick making a revivng noise: Can anyone help me and explain why now my Xbox One power brick is making a revving up noise on and off every time I turn it on? bd2e2c4e-468a-44af-ab6d-56d92af62d02
  9. Xbox 360 power Converter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 power Converter: Hi, im planning on traveling To Argentina, and i was wondering if there is any recommendation of which converter to buy since my console is US based. Im looking for amazon type items, that can be...
  10. Convert Xbox One from European plug/power supply to US 110 - 240 V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Convert Xbox One from European plug/power supply to US 110 - 240 V: I received a Xbox One for Christmas today and upon opening it I realized it had an European plug and power supply. I live in the US What do I need to convert it from European to US 110 - 240...