power cord

Discus and support power cord in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; can i buy a power cord for my x box one x at bustbuy or nor 8768ac80-4b61-4774-8acf-f385d1a2bd88 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DEADMANS187, Nov 16, 2019.

1. DEADMANS187
    DEADMANS187 Guest

power cord

can i buy a power cord for my x box one x at bustbuy or nor

:)

DEADMANS187, Nov 16, 2019
  2. BryGuy v1 Win User

Power cord

I would recommend you try GameStop/EB Games/Planet X (or check GameStop.com to before you head to your local store) or look for one at Amazon.com.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

power cord

Hey there DEADMANS187,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on getting a new power cord. You should be able to purchase this accessory through any certified reseller of Xbox products including gaming stores and the like but you might want to check on their site. The
    Xbox One X and S have the same kind of power supply so if you find one of those you should be good.

Thanks for reading!
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

power cord

I think if it is the same pkug and it pass the same amount of electricity you are set, I never tried that so do it at your own risk.
  5. II Mr Jonezy II Win User

power cord

Iv had this issue before.

Your cable is loose/dodgy.

Turn the power off by the main plug, try pushing all the cable's in as much as you can and make sure they are all in properly, and see if you still have the issue.

If you still have the issue after trying the above, id advise you to get a new power pack and stop using that one immediately, because there will be a loose wire inside, and I can't seem to think this will be any good for your console.
  6. NLH1 Win User

power cord

I'd recommend buying online since its cheaper and sales should start soon for online due to black friday being around the corner
Thema:

power cord

1. power cord - Similar Threads - power cord

2. Missing Power Cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Power Cord: I just unboxed a new xbox one x and there was not a power cord included in the box. 00483067-5d9e-46e9-a485-a56447ee032e
  3. Xbox One S power cord replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S power cord replacement: I need to purchase a replacement power cord for my Xbox One S, is it a polarized or non polarized cord as stores up here have both available? f2b6c4b6-df08-482c-9513-4fd00b9e88e8
  4. Xbox one s Power cord and supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s Power cord and supply: I lost the power supply and related cables of my xbox one s console. Can I buy that in the Xbox site? 19980cf3-af34-4e0f-a32a-32900719a811
  5. Power Supply Cord for Xbox 360 S Console - Model 1439

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Cord for Xbox 360 S Console - Model 1439: All, I need help in getting replacement power supply for my Xbox 360 S Console Model 1439. The power cord which came along with the original box is gone due to voltage difference. My original...
  6. I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one: I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick where can I buy them b9da841e-510f-463c-886a-a6b4c0d81fc1
  7. Defective power supply unit and cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defective power supply unit and cord: Hello, I'm writing this message because of a problem I encountered with my power supply and power cord that simply doesn't work anymore. So my question is, is it possible to buy a power cord and...
  8. Power cord replacement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Power cord replacement: Recently my Xbox power cord, just the part that plugs from the wall to the power supply broke. I don't have the money to replace it at this time, but I have cords from left over TV's that fit the...
  9. Using an Xbox One's power cord for an Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using an Xbox One's power cord for an Xbox 360: We lost the Xbox 360's original AC power cord but we still have the DC cord. Would it be possible to use the Xbox One's AC power cord as a replacement? 9c269dc9-b981-437a-96f9-aec4eecaa735
  10. Xbox One S Power Cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Power Cord: Just recently bought an Xbox One S and it got here today. I went to plug everything in, and when I went to plug the power cord in, it was super loose. I tried flipping it over, pushed a little...