Power Cycling after every start up

Discus and support Power Cycling after every start up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; for the past two weeks every time I start my xbox one and start an application or game, it goes to the loading/title screen and stops. I have to power... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BROKEN TUSK X, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Power Cycling after every start up

for the past two weeks every time I start my xbox one and start an application or game, it goes to the loading/title screen and stops. I have to power cycle every time to get anything working. Is this normal? I never had to do it before two weeks ago. Should
    I be concerned or just suffer under this minor annoyance?

:)

BROKEN TUSK X, Apr 4, 2015
  2. DARTH SEJITS
    DARTH SEJITS Guest
    0x838601e7

get this error code (0x838601e7) every time i try to start up Darkest Dungeon tried Power cycling didnt work game itself has no saved data and wont let me save offline

DARTH SEJITS, Apr 4, 2015
  3. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Dashboards by itself, help!

Try power cycling the console. Unplug the power, wait 10 seconds, plug it back in, start up.

Eggnogga, Apr 4, 2015
  4. Power Cycling after every start up

RobertBuckalew, Apr 5, 2015
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

6. DerVaddi Win User

Game not loading

7. onyxishere Win User

i can't log into my fifa 18 profile. seems my gametag is deconected to xboxlive

First, please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down. If that doesn't work then try deleting your gamertag, power cycle again and finally download the gamertag after the console starts back up.
  8. Wolfie McG Win User

Xbox live not working!!!

I would suggest trying a power cycle on the console by holding the power button for 10 seconds until it powers off and then unplugging the power cord for 10 seconds. After all that is done start it up again.
  9. CapnPhoton Win User

I can't play any of my games!

You power cycled. With every computer type system it has to be restarted sometimes. Check your power settings. If it is set to sleep mode, change to powersaving mode. It takes longer for the system to start and you cannot wake it up with kinect (if applicable)
    but it will be a fresh startup every time.
Thema:

1. Power Cycling after every start up - Similar Threads - Power Cycling every

2. Error Code 0x80a40019, Tried power cycle, restart, turn off and on router

in XboX Insiders
    Error Code 0x80a40019, Tried power cycle, restart, turn off and on router: I was having some issues today with re adding my acc to my xbox, i go to add new and it loads, but before that it shows 'Search for app in the store?', clicking either options shows 'Try again...
  3. Xbox One X keeps crashing, will not turn on after power cycles, blank gray screen often...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X keeps crashing, will not turn on after power cycles, blank gray screen often...: In August of 2019 I bought a brand new Xbox One X. It worked fine at first but for the last couple of months it often freezes, crashes, and will not even turn on. More often than not it will work...
  4. External HDD still power cycling while console is in instant-on. We're going close to two...

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD still power cycling while console is in instant-on. We're going close to two...: Put my console back to instant-on to see if this has been silently addressed, but unfortunately, nope. I've posted this one to death and honestly lost count of how many times I've reported it from...
  5. The mixer failed and constant issues of power cycle every day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The mixer failed and constant issues of power cycle every day: Not sure it thee download speed got worse or is it way I watch the feature.The feature isnt user friendly. 7295a478-a482-49ee-a2de-894291b48584
  6. Having to Power Cycle Xbox One S every startup after the fall update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to Power Cycle Xbox One S every startup after the fall update: I am having to power cycle my Xbox One S (i.e. unplug and plug it back in) every time I want to start it up since the fall update hit. Is this a known issue or is anyone else seeing this?...
  7. Have to power cycle Xbox to reconnect controllers every few days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have to power cycle Xbox to reconnect controllers every few days: About a month ago I got an Xbox One with two controllers. I've found that every few days, my controllers won't connect again until I do a full power cycle of my Xbox One. I'll go to turn on the...
  8. Have to power cycle my XB1 the first time I turn it on every day.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have to power cycle my XB1 the first time I turn it on every day.: I got a Day One edition of the console. Months ago it started to not show anything on my TV screen when I first turn the console on every day. It's not EVERY day, but about 5 days a week I turn it...
  9. Have to power cycle my XB1 almost every day. Black screen of death.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have to power cycle my XB1 almost every day. Black screen of death.: I got a Day One edition of the console. Months ago it started to not show anything on my TV screen when I first turn the console on every day. It's not EVERY day, but about 5 days a week I turn it...
  10. Xbox one will now stop reading my discs unless I power cycle every other disc change.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one will now stop reading my discs unless I power cycle every other disc change.: It started today when I ejected Titanfall, the system ejected the disk and then sucked it back in. So I hit eject again and put in Forza and it told me there was an error reading the disk. So I...