Power on button to start

Discus and support Power on button to start in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; OS:10.0.18363.7100 1910.190814-1010 After the power is turned off, there is a problem with the first opening opportunity, and two times to start... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/aauk47, Aug 17, 2019.

1. /u/aauk47
    /u/aauk47 Guest

Power on button to start

After the power is turned off, there is a problem with the first opening opportunity, and two times to start normally. The first time you press the power button, there is a power-on tone and it does not light. Press the power button for the second time to turn on the light, the prompt tone, normal start

submitted by /u/aauk47
    [link] [comments]

/u/aauk47, Aug 17, 2019
  2. A1exQuinn13 Win User

Power Button?

I had wondered about this too, but I just chesked and since I use the cloud service I can't disable the background downloads. So now that I know what that is I feel better and can ignore it. I had thought it was downloading an update or something the first
    time it happened.
  3. RedOneFlyer Win User

Power Button?

Hi there Vulneray, from what is sounds like is your Background Downloads is enabled. To check to see if it's enabled, go to your system settings>console settings>Startup and Shutdown>Background Downloads. Check to see if that is enabled. Hope that helps.
    Let me know if that is the cause.
  4. VulneraryMedal7 Win User

Power Button?

RedOneFlyer that was on and i turned it off thank you helped alot :) never even knew that was there might turn it on later since i dont 100% know what it does
  5. VulneraryMedal7 Win User

Power Button?

Its not really bothering me just was weird when i turned it off n came back and it was flashing lol ill check if i have background downloads thank you for the help :) and if it keeps up ill probably take it to best buy since its down the road lol thanks
    again just kinda scared me since ive had RROD like 4 times so didnt want it again >.<
  6. TvK Basket Win User

Power Button?

I agree with RedOneFlyer, you might have background downloads activated. If not, it is the same way my old Xbox 360 Pro (origional) worked. It was a slow, freezing, piece of dog crap. It just took its time turning off, like it had all the time in the
    world.. if its really bothering you, take it to best buy and have them look at it.
Thema:

Power on button to start

1. Power on button to start - Similar Threads - Power button start

2. Xbox 360S Power Button Red

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360S Power Button Red: Having an issue with my 2012 Xbox 360S. It was acting weird, a few times, then i left it on all night (accidentally) while the controller charged. Now when i power it up, the on/off button is...
  3. Xbox One X Powers off - Power Button Flashes twice 4 or 5 times

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Powers off - Power Button Flashes twice 4 or 5 times: So recently my Xbox One X has started randomly powering off. No error messages or messages about over heating. When this happens the Power Light flashes twice quickly either 5 or 6 times before...
  4. Power and eject buttons not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power and eject buttons not working: It seems that I am suddenly unable to power on/off my console from the console itself, and the eject button/sensor is not working. Anyone ever hear of this and/or have a fix? Thanks!...
  5. Xbox Controller Sync & Powering off from after pressing sync button five times....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Sync & Powering off from after pressing sync button five times....: My sync button doesn't work either with controllers and had this problem for over a month now. My sync button turns on the console turns off my Xbox One X and the light flashes twice stops...
  6. Original Xbox One power button not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One power button not working: Hello, So my Xbox One isn't able to turn on. I've tried all of the methods available out there -Unplug & then plug back in after 2min. -Unplug all of the wires connected to the Xbox -Unplug...
  7. Disk or power button won't work on consle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disk or power button won't work on consle: I was playing madden and i tried to insert a disk but when i try to take the disk out it won't work. 04cfcba1-d5c4-4d4a-b5cb-2cd6f7426248
  8. Xbox one power button flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power button flashing: i was playing my Xbox when all of a sudden the power button started flashing, ive tried a hard reset and even left it off for a while but ts still flashing, i cant get in contact with anyone...
  9. XBOX don't start, Power button flashing red

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX don't start, Power button flashing red: XBOX 360 don't start only flash light red, cooler is runing. Power supply is OK. 75da07bf-b79d-41e0-9d24-e9c8877c0a3f
  10. Xbox One wouldn’t load disc, tried holding down power button for ten seconds now won’t get ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wouldn’t load disc, tried holding down power button for ten seconds now won’t get ...: I recently purchesed RDR2 on disc and spent eight hours downloading it, after finally getting it downloaded i started it only to find that it wouldnt get past the loading screen and when it would...