Power on button to start

Discus and support Power on button to start in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; OS:10.0.18363.7100 1910.190814-1010 After the power is turned off, there is a problem with the first opening opportunity, and two times to start... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/aauk47, Aug 17, 2019.

1. /u/aauk47
    /u/aauk47 Guest

Power on button to start

After the power is turned off, there is a problem with the first opening opportunity, and two times to start normally. The first time you press the power button, there is a power-on tone and it does not light. Press the power button for the second time to turn on the light, the prompt tone, normal start

submitted by /u/aauk47
    [link] [comments]

/u/aauk47, Aug 17, 2019
  2. A1exQuinn13 Win User

Power Button?

I had wondered about this too, but I just chesked and since I use the cloud service I can't disable the background downloads. So now that I know what that is I feel better and can ignore it. I had thought it was downloading an update or something the first
    time it happened.
  3. RedOneFlyer Win User

Power Button?

Hi there Vulneray, from what is sounds like is your Background Downloads is enabled. To check to see if it's enabled, go to your system settings>console settings>Startup and Shutdown>Background Downloads. Check to see if that is enabled. Hope that helps.
    Let me know if that is the cause.
  4. Alex IN Win User

Power Button

Awesome news to hear your console is back into action.

Happy gaming.
    Thanks ! The same for you :)
  5. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Power Button

Awesome news to hear your console is back into action.

Happy gaming.
  6. Alex IN Win User

Power Button

Thema:

Power on button to start

1. Power on button to start - Similar Threads - Power button start

2. Power button flashing n wont completely turn on or shut off.its been happening more often.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power button flashing n wont completely turn on or shut off.its been happening more often.: Power button flashing n wont completely turn on or shut off.its been happening more often.this is a waste of time asking for assistance from automated garbage.500$ console and monthly xbox live...
  3. Flashing and clicking power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flashing and clicking power button: My xbox one power button is flashing and clicking and it is not from updating. How do I fix it? ad6602a7-3329-45bc-9af4-51cfbdbc34b9
  4. Xbox One stuck in surge mode - console will not turn on but power button makes clicking...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck in surge mode - console will not turn on but power button makes clicking...: Our power was recently shut off due to electrical lines being replaced. Once it was turned back on, our Xbox was stuck in surge mode. The power supply displays an orange light and the console will...
  5. Luz do botão de ligar demorando a acender. [Mod Translation - Power button light taking a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Luz do botão de ligar demorando a acender. [Mod Translation - Power button light taking a...: Olá, eu estou com uma dúvida sobre aquela luzinha do botão de ligar do Xbox One. Quando eu ligo o console ocorre tudo normalmente o único problema é que as vezes a aquela luz branca (Acho que é...
  6. Power Button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Button: Helo, The Power Button of my Xbox One stop working. What can I do to resolve this? I have just erase the console at original settings, with no succes. Cordially,...
  7. Xbox One won't turn on. Power button chimes on then chimes off 10 seconds later

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't turn on. Power button chimes on then chimes off 10 seconds later: I've been having a problem with my original Xbox One for sometime now. When I plug it in, the power brick turns orange, then white, then orange again, then white again, then finally it does so one...
  8. Power button flash crash

in XboX Insiders
    Power button flash crash: I’ve been having a few crashes lately. Generally happens whilst playing a game, the game crashes and then the whole Xbox crashes with the power button flashing rapidly. It appears like the...
  9. XBox One X Full Shutdown vs. Power Button Hard Reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X Full Shutdown vs. Power Button Hard Reset.: It has always been my understanding that both of these methods for shutting down the One X console resulted in 'Clearing the Game Cache". Would someone clarify what actually takes place with each...
  10. XBOX don't start, Power button flashing red

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX don't start, Power button flashing red: XBOX 360 don't start only flash light red, cooler is runing. Power supply is OK. 75da07bf-b79d-41e0-9d24-e9c8877c0a3f