Power Settings, Toggle only option for Samsung SMT-C5320 Cable Box?

Discus and support Power Settings, Toggle only option for Samsung SMT-C5320 Cable Box? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My other devices have power on, off, or toggle. But the Samsung SMT-C5320 Cable Box only has a toggle option. So if I decide to use my Logitech remote... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheJamesJr, Dec 27, 2014.

1. TheJamesJr
    TheJamesJr Guest

My other devices have power on, off, or toggle. But the Samsung SMT-C5320 Cable Box only has a toggle option. So if I decide to use my Logitech remote to power everything off or on, now the cable box is out of sync with everything else. Any suggestions?

:)

TheJamesJr, Dec 27, 2014
  2. THANATOS869
    THANATOS869 Guest
    Xbox one tv stopped working.

cablevision/optimum

samsung/smt-c5320

cable box->hdmi->xbox-one->tv

THANATOS869, Dec 27, 2014
  3. MugeNxElite
    MugeNxElite Guest
    Xbox one Losing signal to cable box *FIXED*

Also I dunno how much of a difference this makes but I have a samsung SMT-C5320 cablebox with CableVision/optimum

MugeNxElite, Dec 27, 2014
  4. THANATOS869 Win User

Xbox one tv stopped working.

cablevision/optimum

samsung/smt-c5320

cable box->hdmi->xbox-one->tv
  5. MugeNxElite Win User

Xbox one Losing signal to cable box *FIXED*

Also I dunno how much of a difference this makes but I have a samsung SMT-C5320 cablebox with CableVision/optimum
  6. teach4food Win User

Live TV passthrough not working with Virgin Media V+ (Samsung) STB

Same issue with a Samsung SMT-H3272 Cable box. Worked fine last night, fine this morning, and then nothing. Can't get anything working and I've confirmed that the cables and everything else are working fine. Each work independently but not together.
  7. benseac Win User

Lazy Dust collecter

@BubblyGolf, if your cable box still isn't turning on when the console is turned on, you might want to give messing around with the power settings a try. If your Xbox is set up to power on your cable box when your turn your console on, try setting it to
    "toggle" (I think that's the setting). If it's set to toggle now, try setting it to "power on" (or whatever it's called). My receiver won't turn on if it's set to "turn on" but when it's set to "toggle", it works just fine.
  8. SmoovCriminal60 Win User

Huge problem with my samsung smth3260. Please help

I am having the same problem.

Cable box samsung SMT H3260

Provider TWC

Connection HDMI

I can watch tv but I can't change channels from the xbox
Thema:

1. Power Settings, Toggle only option for Samsung SMT-C5320 Cable Box? - Similar Threads - Power Settings Toggle

2. New guide update is confusing for settings and power options

in XboX Insiders
    New guide update is confusing for settings and power options: First i'll say that I like how the new guide has sorted out parties and chats into one concise menu as a social tab where you can invite friends to parties and chat with them, great I personally...
  3. Xbox one settings full power down huh?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one settings full power down huh?: Anytime I click my settings my xbox turns off while the setting apps loads. Anyone else have this issue?. Only started today never had this happen to me before. I am in the preview built. So not...
  4. Xbox one power settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power settings: Hi everyone is this normal when the console set to power saving mode,when I reset the console by pressing power button,that the usb stay operational. sorry for my english...
  5. Instant on mode does not work. Both power settings do a full shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant on mode does not work. Both power settings do a full shutdown: I have an Xbox One X I bought this year and have noticed that no matter which power setting (Instant on or Energy Savings) I have my Xbox on it always does a full boot(I see the 4k chip screen and...
  6. Set up Xbox remote to control TV power and volums

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Set up Xbox remote to control TV power and volums: I can't figure this out. The directions seems overly complicated. My son bought the PDP Talon Media Remote for Xbox One and we can not get it to control the TV volume or power. Everything I read...
  7. XBOX ONE POWER BRICK NOT TURNING OFF (SET TO POWER SAVING MODE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE POWER BRICK NOT TURNING OFF (SET TO POWER SAVING MODE): My xbox one is set to POWER SAVING MODE, not instant on mode. I repeat...it is set to power saving mode, not instant on. When I try to turn my xbox off normally, the power brick will not turn off....
  8. Power settings and unplugging the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power settings and unplugging the console: Hi there, since the Xbox One has two different power settings (instant on and power saving mode), I'd like to know whether is it safe to unplug the console while instant on is active. If not, I...
  9. Xbox One Audio CD Player - Power Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Audio CD Player - Power Settings: Audio CD Player will play a music CD with no issue, but after a set time, the entire unit will automatically power down mid song. Is there a way to adjust the power settings for this App?...
  10. Xbox starts by itself, resets all video settings, and makes strange power-on chime.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox starts by itself, resets all video settings, and makes strange power-on chime.: I have the Advanced Warfare edition Xbox. For starters, the Xbox proceeded to turn on by itself while I was on my computer. I noticed the white Xbox logo, and then it played a startup chime that...