Power strip or wall?

Discus and support Power strip or wall? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; is it ok to connect my xbox series x to a power strip or is it better direct to the wall? 4d008919-2065-43d3-a530-677825d8d2cc Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JohannCastillo1, May 25, 2022.

1. Power strip or wall?

is it ok to connect my xbox series x to a power strip or is it better direct to the wall?

:)

JohannCastillo1, May 25, 2022
  2. Malacath Win User

Power strip

Do you mean power brick?

It shouldn't overheat.

Make sure you don't cover the vents or let them get clogged up with dust. Keep it in a well ventilated area and don't keep it on a carpet
  3. onyxishere Win User

Power strip

Where did you get the power brick from? If it's a 3rd party unit it is not covered under warranty.
  4. EVO STI OWNER Win User

Power strip

Its just stopped working it has a red light .turns on for like two sec and just shuts off
  5. JohannCastillo1 Win User

Power strip or wall?

Thank you very much for answering my question Josef.

the power strip has 6 spaces and only 2 are occupied, what do you think is better in my case, power strip or wall?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Power strip or wall?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Johann
Thema:

Power strip or wall?

1. Power strip or wall? - Similar Threads - Power strip wall

2. Xbox only showing a green screen when powered on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox only showing a green screen when powered on: It started when i was olaying Rainbiw Six Siege and i went to the homescreen and it froze with green lines on the bottom half the screen. Then i hard reset the xbox by holding the power button...
  3. Xbox series S Power Off help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S Power Off help: Have had this series s since November and the power settings is instant on. I never changed it to power saving. Anyway, everytime i am done playing i just hold the xbox button on controller and...
  4. Xbox One randomly shuts off (orange light on power brick instead of white) while playing...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One randomly shuts off (orange light on power brick instead of white) while playing...: My Xbox one will shut off randomly (light on the power brick will turn orange instead of the usual white) while I am playing Rockstar games (specifically GTA V and Red Dead Redemption 2). It does...
  5. lost power cord

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost power cord: I need a power cord model 1439 c2bf22f8-cee4-437e-ae32-ac1b1c5b848c
  6. Solid orange light on my Xbox one power brick

in XBoX Accessibility
    Solid orange light on my Xbox one power brick: Okay this is the first time I’ve had this problem I’ve tried every method unplugging the power brick for 10 seconds I’ve tried to power cycle left power brick unplugged all night spamming eject...
  7. Xbox Series S Power/Controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Power/Controller issues: Hey all, so my Series S and my bf's are in the same room about 5-8 ft apart. Today, while I was gaming, he turned his Xbox on and mine promptly turned off. I was wondering if this is a crosstalk...
  8. Power/black screen issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power/black screen issue?: I was playing my xbox yesterday like I always do. I took a break from it for a couple of hours and I left it on, just like I always do. I came back to continue my game and the machine was froze....
  9. Power Supply Brick for original Xbox One stuck in power surge protection mode. (Constant...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Power Supply Brick for original Xbox One stuck in power surge protection mode. (Constant...: My power brick for my Xbox one has been having some problems as of the last few weeks with being in power surge protection mode with an orange light, however nothing more than 2-3 minutes before...
  10. Power strip

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power strip: This is my second power strip over heating why does this happen what can I do two fix it 929e3e9c-fe13-4a5f-8841-2c039f602cab