Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor

Discus and support Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where can I find a Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor? 351c8f5c-e0dd-487e-bedb-7eb002be98e3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PrecastSphinx75, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor

Where can I find a Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor?

:)

PrecastSphinx75, Dec 8, 2018
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Kinect startup breaks with "This sensor is not supported on Xbox360" message.

Hi, do you have the Kinect cable in the port on the rear of the Xbox that is dedicated for the Kinect, if the sensor came with a USB power cable you won't be needing that for the 360 E as the dedicated port also supplies the power for the Kinect.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry but the adapter is no longer being manufactured. If you want one you'll need to check your local gaming stores for a used one or online retailers such as Ebay or Amazon
  4. OCRyzen Win User

Xbox live vision camera no longer supported after new update?

5. Photonimus Win User

Is the upgrade from the Elite to the Slim Worth it?

The Kinect ready feature is referring to how it plugs directly into the slim, while older model 360s can't supply power so you need an extra power plug for the Kinect sensor.
  6. Tormaz Win User

Can Xbox One Kinect sensor be used on Xbox 360?

Hello!

The Xbox One Kinect Sensor only works on the Xbox One (or the One S w/ the adapter). The Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor only works on Xbox 360.
Thema:

1. Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor - Similar Threads - Power Supply Adapter

2. My Xbox One power supply has an orange light and won't boot up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One power supply has an orange light and won't boot up.: My Console's power supply has an orange light and my console wont turn on. My cousin i has a bad sleep schedule and is playing on while im asleep, when i wake up the Xbox is turned on and then i...
  3. Xbox power supply being weird!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox power supply being weird!: The power supply to my Xbox turn on while not plugged into my Xbox, but as soon as I plug it in to my Xbox it turns off and my xbox does not turn on. How do I fix this problem?...
  4. Xbox One won't stay on anymore, is it really just the power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't stay on anymore, is it really just the power supply?: I'm having trouble with my Xbox One where it won't stay on anymore without both the power box and system shutting off even when plugged in. It was yesterday that the problem occurred when I went...
  5. AC 100-240V Adapter Power Supply Brick Cord with US Plug Cable for Xbox One Console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    AC 100-240V Adapter Power Supply Brick Cord with US Plug Cable for Xbox One Console: I exchange my Melias Rewards points to receive a XBOx one in exchange on sept , I didnt open the box because it was a gift for CHristmas but there is missing this...
  6. Asoka: Power supply ac adapter replacement

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Asoka: Power supply ac adapter replacement: Asoka (Powerline Adapters): Power supply ac adapter replacement hello all; I have xbpx one 500 GB since 3 years I lost my power supply ac adapter and i want to buy a new one Am living in...
  7. How you guys think about the xbox 360 power supply adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    How you guys think about the xbox 360 power supply adapter: So I am newbie and i have been checking out xbox and i am so pretty glad to join one of the most professional and influenced discussion group,i need to take anybody's honest review,that's why i...
  8. Anybody could review the xbox one power supply adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody could review the xbox one power supply adapter: I am seriously looking for help in the forums and i do not whether it is acceptable to leave the questions on different sub forum of x box one ,i am a newbie named David, I know the forum is most...
  9. How you guys think about the xbox one power supply adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    How you guys think about the xbox one power supply adapter: So I am newbie name David and i have been checking out the xbox forum and i am so pretty glad to join the most professional and influenced discussion group,i need to recommend anybody's honest...
  10. Xbox one power supply adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power supply adapter: I am planning to buy a XBox one from US and want to use that both in india and US. Please share if that is possible. ? If Yes, do I need to buy any extra power adapter for that.? Does Microsoft...